• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Have I ever told you who my very first promoted 5-star was? Let me tell ya, she's a meta-breaker for sure:

Reveal hidden contents

2yOwwlG.jpg

This was way, way back before I even knew that boons/banes were a thing. I got lucky that she wasn't +HP/-Atk or something like that.

Take a good, long look at her C skill, and ask yourself: why would anyone give that to her? Because I've been asking myself that same question for months.

Lost all respect tbh

What exactly do you do in this game?

33 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Have I ever told you who my very first promoted 5-star was? Let me tell ya, she's a meta-breaker for sure:

Hide contents

2yOwwlG.jpg

This was way, way back before I even knew that boons/banes were a thing. I got lucky that she wasn't +HP/-Atk or something like that.

Take a good, long look at her C skill, and ask yourself: why would anyone give that to her? Because I've been asking myself that same question for months.

Go give her Def Ploy from Arvis then 

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Yo dude, I couldn't help but notice that Nephenee rip-off you made of her.

okay lolol, I expected more like "thats a terrible idea why would you fodder a Nephenee for that".

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Hey, a tip of a killer lance is pretty apparent there! 

Killers are cute.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Lost all respect tbh

What exactly do you do in this game?

Haha, based on this kind of stuff, it's amazing to think that I can even reach tier 19 in the Arena.

I have all of the "essential" units (5-star +2 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 5-star Xander, a few -blade users and Brave Bow archers, four dancers, that kind of stuff), so I like to invest in units that I like, and try to make them better/more interesting. Once I finish the Lilina I'm building right now, I'll be sure to tag you so you can critique her ;)

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Go give her Def Ploy from Arvis then 

I've thought about it, but I'm hoping to eventually get a Fir that's +Atk/-Res, since that gives her the best results according to the simulator. Combine that with LaD3, and suddenly her 23 Res isn't catching too many units.

Also I kinda already used an Arvis for Caeda, so I'm saving my last spare just in case.

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

okay lolol, I expected more like "thats a terrible idea why would you fodder a Nephenee for that".

Killers are cute.

Friend, I'm hoping to get a Nephenee so I can fodder her A skill to Maria. I am in no position to judge anyone for how they fodder their units.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

have fun
shocking

I merged my Sophias into a +Spd one (before inheritance) because hey, she is slow and could use that Spd.

I have fun killing people with Nino, not sure how fun sending home a Hinata is fun though

I am surrounded by people who have no idea what their doing D:

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Haha, based on this kind of stuff, it's amazing to think that I can even reach tier 19 in the Arena.

I have all of the "essential" units (5-star +2 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 5-star Xander, a few -blade users and Brave Bow archers, four dancers, that kind of stuff), so I like to invest in units that I like, and try to make them better/more interesting. Once I finish the Lilina I'm building right now, I'll be sure to tag you so you can critique her ;)

I have a built Lilina as well, so you better make sure she is up to scuff

Im half-expecting her to have some weird bootleg set but I have hope

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Friend, I'm hoping to get a Nephenee so I can fodder her A skill to Maria. I am in no position to judge anyone for how they fodder their units.

Will anyone say it for me?

This talk about Nephenee reminds me that I kind of want my next 5 star merge project to be Lukas. With that weapon refinery stuff coming up, he's just a hop, skip, and a jump away from that sweet Slaying Lance. I don't normally like defensive characters, but I'll make an exception for him.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I have fun killing people with Nino, not sure how fun sending home a Hinata is fun though

I am surrounded by people who have no idea what their doing D:

Cecilia > Nino. Cecilia is hot, and Nino is not.

Hey, I was young and noobish. One of those Sophias might even have been Def/Spd or something for what it’s worth now. (Spoiler: not much)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecilia > Nino. Cecilia is hot, and Nino is not.

Hey, I was young and noobish. One of those Sophias might even have been Def/Spd or something for what it’s worth now. (Spoiler: not much)

You don't need to be hot to be better

I too was also young and noobish once, so I guess it is... excusable
I gave my Gordin Glimmer when SI came out heh

@Arcanite They're*

i think my biggest regret ore-inheritance was merging my Abels and Catrias. Would have been useful Swordbreaker and Luna fodder

@Rafiel's Aria Oooh that's an idea. My +Def/-Spd Lukas was a bit low on the upgrade priority but that might bump him up!

also booo only Alfonse for arena. Ursula isn't promoted but her BST would lower my score anyway because cavalry. Running Ike+Armor team with Henry has been fun because I dodged most of the cancer

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have a built Lilina as well, so you better make sure she is up to scuff

Im half-expecting her to have some weird bootleg set but I have hope

Ooo, now I'm excited! Hopefully she will be up to your perfectly calculated standards. Here's a little teaser of her kit, if you want:

Spoiler

+Def/-Atk, Fenrir+, Harsh Command, Ignis, Fortress Defense, Obstruct, Spd Smoke

Okay, not really, but that was fun to come up with.

I decided to run this build in the simulator, to see its effectiveness, and...

Spoiler

She gets 1 win, 20 loses, and 169 draws. Are you not impressed? ;)

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Oooh that's an idea. My +Def/-Spd Lukas was a bit low on the upgrade priority but that might bump him up!

I promoted him the second I got a decent copy. For Bae Emblem practical purposes. I've been loving +ATK -SPD on him simply because it nullifies the Fortress DEF penalty. I thought about running Fury, but he just doesn't really need the SPD or RES...and I've gotta save my Hinatas. Losing ATK sucks, but he's still got pretty darn good bite even with the penalty. I'm thinking I'll do a build with Ignis/Bonfire, Fortress DEF, Quick Riposte, Some C-Skill, and maybe the Brash Assault Seal.

Plus, like Merric, he's another character I don't really use for SI, so there's no issue with merging him. :3

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite: But hotter is always better.

@mcsilas: Catrias are queens of the skies, not fodder! >:(

@DefaultBeep: Hey, at least she rarely dies! Truly a masterpiece of a build.

But Elincia is an actual queen?

my queen of the sky is Cherche though.

and Hinoka if it's just peg knights. At least she's a princess and is halfway there.

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

But Elincia is an actual queen?

my queen of the sky is Cherche though.

and Hinoka if it's just peg knights. At least she's a princess and is halfway there.

Oh shoot, I should've warned you! If you mention Hinoka to @Vaximillian, he/she tries to burn you at stake. I know this because he/she tried to do this to me after I showed him/her a +1 Hinoka I got.

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

She gets 1 win, 20 loses, and 169 draws. Are you not impressed? ;)

IM FRICKING SCARED MAN

Someone save me from the terror!

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Arcanite They're*

i think my biggest regret ore-inheritance was merging my Abels and Catrias. Would have been useful Swordbreaker and Luna fodder

Screw you too*

After I gave Gordin Glimmer and realized how trash it is I kinda started paying more attention to what is actually good LOL I did merge my Female robins though :/

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite: But hotter is always better.

Humans everyone

humans

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, at least she rarely dies! Truly a masterpiece of a build.

And that's why she has Obstruct, because she so rarely dies in one hit! I'm a master at skill synergy.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

IM FRICKING SCARED MAN

Someone save me from the terror!

So I decided to see who that one kill was, out of morbid curiosity.

Spoiler

It's Gordin.

Gordin for trash tier confirmed?