Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Poimagic: Nothing but cinders! Also I’m a he, you can do without unwieldy workarounds.

And yes, hotter is better.

Which is why Catria > Elincia and Catria > Hinoka, @mcsilas.

@Arcanite: Don’t androids dream of electric sheep? They can appear to have feelings, they can also appear to appreciate hotness.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Oh shoot, I should've warned you! If you mention Hinoka to @Vaximillian, he/she tries to burn you at stake. I know this because he/she tried to do this to me after I showed him/her a +1 Hinoka I got.

@Vaximillian

On that note, I pulled 4 copies of Hinoka over the weekend. One of them was the free pull from the Hinoka banner (and the other three were all off-banner).

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t androids dream of electric sheep? They can appear to have feelings, they can also appear to appreciate hotness.

Looking hot doesn't pay bills, taxes, cook, clean, or ANYTHING

Doesn't even kill units in FEH! 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Looking hot doesn't pay bills, taxes, cook, clean, or ANYTHING

Doesn't even kill units in FEH! 

I don’t know, Cymbeline looks quite hot. And kills units in FEH.

Ragnarok looks quite hot, kills units in FEH, and pays your bills and taxes.

Catria looks smoking hot, kills units in FEH, and has transcended above bills and taxes.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is all that is applicable

Catria is outclassed by quite a few lances, and even if she is "smoking hot" she can't do anything besides being, at best, luna fodder

5 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

@Arcanite Do you have a QR code I can scan? I want to see if there are actually electric sheep in there.

Robots don't exactly sleep, we go into rest mode heh

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t know, Cymbeline looks quite hot. And kills units in FEH.

Catria looks smoking hot, kills units in FEH, and has transcended above bills and taxes.

If anyone has ascended above bills and taxes, it's most likely someone like Celica or Sanaki, considering they're royalty and all. Or Minerva, Hinoka, or Elincia, if we're judging by fliers only.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is all that is applicable

Catria is outclassed by quite a few lances, and even if she is "smoking hot" she can't do anything besides being, at best, luna fodder

Hey! Just because characters like Cordelia have outright better offensive stats than her, that doesn't mean that Catria is outclassed!

...wait...

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Ninos pretty good for Res +3 in case I need it.

Reveal hidden contents

And Oboros got nothing. LOL

If you fodder Nino you're a fool

If you fodder Oboro, you're doing the right thing~

Did you know Genny is tied with Lissa and Lachesis for second to slowest healers in the game? 

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

She's only Res +3 fodder when Arc disses Catria. Otherwise she's Draw back fodder.

If you want to fodder her for that, then go ahead. More broken green mage for me, more outclassed lance flier for you!

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey! Just because characters like Cordelia have outright better offensive stats than her, that doesn't mean that Catria is outclassed!

...wait...

LOL
The best part is, Shanna is basically the same offenses with 1 less atk and 1 more speed. Then there's Cordelia, Est, and Tana

She may not be too bad but.... sheesh

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Did you know Genny is tied with Lissa and Lachesis for second to slowest healers in the game? 

This wasn't directed at me, but it hurt as if it was :(

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL
The best part is, Shanna is basically the same offenses with 1 less atk and 1 more speed. Then there's Cordelia, Est, and Tana

She may not be too bad but.... sheesh

No mention of Hinoka? Why do you wish to see me in so much pain? :(

I will fully and gladly admit that Catria is outclassed by a large number of fliers, pretty much all of them in fact. And with that admitted, I will happily continue to build a Brave Lance Catria with LaD, Desperation, and Galeforce, and have her be a slightly worse Cordelia! Because who needs optimal play when you can have favoritism instead?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Things will change very soon... at least I hope they will

High Atk as a healer won't just mean more damage...

ehals.PNG.14e20740dd9d1b6c0c0670fd4a14058f.PNG

Also I'm not foddering Oboro. No one needs Threat Res

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Healing scaling with Atk is what they should have done since launch.  I was surprised when I found out it was just a flat amount healed.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Feel kind of bad for the low Atk healers now. They're doing less damage and less heals.

I don't think Azama minds not being good at healing people anymore. With this update, Azama can finally become the healer he was always meant to be, and that he never wanted to be.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Feel kind of bad for the low Atk healers now. They're doing less damage and less heals.

Atk on Healers was doing nothing for them before.  I think they still get the 50% damage factor, so it's not great, but it's better than it was.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fuck Azama, actually. Fuck that guy.

Do I get Mitama if I do?

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This wasn't directed at me, but it hurt as if it was :(

hey tell that to IS, I just state the facts

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

No mention of Hinoka? Why do you wish to see me in so much pain? :(

I will fully and gladly admit that Catria is outclassed by a large number of fliers, pretty much all of them in fact. And with that admitted, I will happily continue to build a Brave Lance Catria with LaD, Desperation, and Galeforce, and have her be a slightly worse Cordelia! Because who needs optimal play when you can have favoritism instead?

Oh yeah, I forgot about worse Cordelia. I think I'd rather use Catria than Hinoka personally

Also, don't come crying when Brave Catria misses a KO by 4 damage which would have been easily made up by a +Atk Cordelia :^)

9 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Rehabilitate+ might still be leagues better, but that is a fair point

Seal Def though

So I'm guessing that we'll need a 5* Healer to SI the good staves.  Let will make the healers with native Rehabilitate a lot more appealing, though I guess Physic is okay, too.