Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@DefaultBeep Actually, why don't you just upgrade Catria's Killer Lance to Slaying Lance when the upgrade comes out?

That might actually use her +Spd boon a bit better

Honestly? I probably will eventually. My original Catria plan was from before the forging update was announced, and I wasn't expecting to get a Nephenee any time soon. That's partly why I switched to working on LIlina first. There are other units ahead of her for forging priorities though, so it'll still probably be a little while before I give it to her.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd work on a Catria if it weren't for the fact that her stats are so mid-line that I have no idea what build she'd actually be good with that someone else doesn't already do better.

I'm pretty sure that the next update with weapon forging will allow more build options for mid-line attackers. So you could wait it out for a couple weeks.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm pretty sure that the next update with weapon forging will allow more build options for mid-line attackers. So you could wait it out for a couple weeks.

See, I sure want to wait a couple weeks, but I'm currently sitting at 998/1000 (and Joshua will end up taking the remaining 2 slots) with 23 copies of Catria (10 of them 5-star) waiting to be done something with.

And unfortunately, I can't quite plan ahead a Slaying Lance+ build for her (which is what I'm currently considering) without first knowing what the weapon's refined stats are.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

See, I sure want to wait a couple weeks, but I'm currently sitting at 998/1000 (and Joshua will end up taking the remaining 2 slots) with 23 copies of Catria (10 of them 5-star) waiting to be done something with.

And unfortunately, I can't quite plan ahead a Slaying Lance+ build for her (which is what I'm currently considering) without first knowing what the weapon's refined stats are.

Well according to the schedule, book 2 comes out in seven days. Just hold on, just a bit longer for a free upgrade of 100 more characters. And try to send home a couple of staff users. 

2 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I hope you don't mind if I steal that builds.

Also, as a Sharena fan, what do you think her relationship is like with Fjorm?

Also-also, you call yourself a Sharena fan and yet you've banished her from your avatar?  Shame on you Vaximillian.  SHAME.

Of course I don’t mind (there isn’t even anything to steal, almost anyone can run Steady Breath QR Ignis anyway).

Wait and see, wait and see. I’ve got some ideas.

Well, excuse me, princess! Happy now?

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Not close enough to leave Celica for her

I’m about to switch for Sharena/Lianna and Celica/Fjorm. Why the actual Hel has there been no Warriors banner yet?

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Fjorm is her mommy

In more ways than one

That’s kinky. At least no one infringes on Ishtar’s niche yet.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Of course I don’t mind (there isn’t even anything to steal, almost anyone can run Steady Breath QR Ignis anyway).

Wait and see, wait and see. I’ve got some ideas.

Well, excuse me, princess! Happy now?\

Yes.  Yes I am. :p

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Face-sitting is a hard job to usurp from Ishtar

True.

Just now, Selena4Lyfe said:

Yes.  Yes I am. :p

I mean, happy now?

Also this is a reminder we still don’t have The Rachel in the game (clickable for source):

tumblr_ozgpd1RjqG1qjxzuyo1_r1_1280.png

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why the actual Hel has there been no Warriors banner yet?

Well unless the developers of Heroes are stupid and never add them, they could try to sync a Warriors banner with one of the DLC pack releases.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Also this is a reminder we still don’t have The Rachel in the game (clickable for source)

She is choosing to be fashionably late! You can't rush her, she rushes you. And then she rushes into a horde of monsters shrouded in a dense fog as nothing but a level 3 Troubadour with a Mend, Elixir, and White Gem or Torch Staff. And with a fairly weak dwarvish Berserker and possibly a Rogue that dislikes her by her side. That she emerges triumphant again and again is owed wholly to her beauty, chastity, generosity, modesty, and divine fortune being always absolutely on her side.

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

she rushes you

I want Brave Wrathful Assault.

Make! Healers! Great! Again!

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Is the new cap going to be 1100 or is it higher/ staying at 1000 if you don't already have 1000?  I'm not there yet, but I don't want to lose potential spots.

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

True.

I mean, happy now?

Also this is a reminder we still don’t have The Rachel in the game (clickable for source):

tumblr_ozgpd1RjqG1qjxzuyo1_r1_1280.png

This Rachel really loves that everyone calls her the Rachel now.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Well according to the schedule, book 2 comes out in seven days. Just hold on, just a bit longer for a free upgrade of 100 more characters.

Well, according to the schedule, the Halloween banner ends in 6 days.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

And try to send home a couple of staff users. 

Saying this as if I had spare staff users to send home, especially considering that in 7 days, staves are going to be buffed, and I will need fodder.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is the new cap going to be 1100 or is it higher/ staying at 1000 if you don't already have 1000?  I'm not there yet, but I don't want to lose potential spots.

All players are getting their box size increased by 100. If you had 200, it will become 300. If you had 1000, it will become 1100. (One of the screens shown on Feh Channel showed a box with 1100 capacity.)

No word on if the maximum will be increased beyond 1100 at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, according to the schedule, the Halloween banner ends in 6 days.

Saying this as if I had spare staff users to send home, especially considering that in 7 days, staves are going to be buffed, and I will need fodder.

All players are getting their box size increased by 100. If you had 200, it will become 300. If you had 1000, it will become 1100. (One of the screens shown on Feh Channel showed a box with 1100 capacity.)

No word on if the maximum will be increased beyond 1100 at the same time.

I might increase my barracks just to be on the safe side.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I might increase my barracks just to be on the safe side.

Not sure what you mean by "safe". No one is at risk of losing anything, and no one is in a position to gain more than someone else.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I forgot the buff staffs are getting, it's getting harder to send heroes home now. That reminds me that I have to expand my barracks while I still have some orbs.

While on the fleeting topic of Catria. I'm pretty sure I have both a +ATK/-RES Cat and a +SPD/-RES or DEF one.

Game really wants me to use her, but between Hinoka and S!Corrin, there's just no room bro.

Also let impulses get the better of me and spent 19 orbs hunting for Dorcas with nothing to show for it. Blegh. Now I have only a week to get orbs for the super banner.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Just promoted Sully and Stahl together :D 

I hope they introduce more Christmas Knights soon. Still my favourite archetype and I want them all :D 

Things like this really make me happy. :3 It's great that you're using them together! I really like Sully, but I haven't felt the urge to use her. And now Oscar exists, and I love him even more. XD Maybe I'll get to her one of these days.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Is it just me, or do the heroes with a more cartoonish artsyle (Narcian) seem really out of place?

I think it is just that the vast majority of characters are drawn in the anime style, so any cartoony character would stand out. I think if there were more cartoony characters, it would seem less weird.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Is it just me, or do the heroes with a more cartoonish artsyle (Narcian) seem really out of place?

Yep, it is you. Perception of art and artwork is subjective by definition. Some (like me) enjoy the varying and different styles that bring the characters their own personalities. Others may prefer uniformity. Neither of these opinions is wrong, both have a right to exist.