Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Just kidding! No regrets, especially as I don't have to waste a slot for my horse emblem team. :P:

>Cecilia
>waste of a slot

Pick one!

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Admittedly, the more I look at Cecilia's stats, the more that I think LaD3 isn't a great choice for her anyway. 

Speaking of +10, you'd better believe that my eventually +10 Fir will be running LaD3 ;)

Was it a sound of thousand Hanas breathing out in relief?

Ah, no, thank goodness, I must be imagining things.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

In my case the L&D is mostly because I have more Hanas than what I know what to do with, I'd prefer some Hinatas but I have to work with that I have. 

In terms of 5*+10 the only ones that I can feasibly do are Eirika and Nino. Maybe Fir but she only has her art going for her and I'm not a fan of her dad.

Yeah, I have ten Hanas and no Hinatas at the moment, and would rather have more Hinatas.

If it was possible, it would have been Sharena whom I was going to merge up, but apparently, it is not going to happen just yet.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Was it a sound of thousand Hanas breathing out in relief?

Ah, no, thank goodness, I must be imagining things.

Considering I know exactly who each and every one of my Hanas will be sacrificed to, I don't think they're happy just yet. Except the one I'm saving out of pity, anyway.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, I have ten Hanas and no Hinatas at the moment, and would rather have more Hinatas.

You two clearly haven't seen the true beauty of LaD3. How else do you plan to get Bride Caeda to 54 Spd without buffs?

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If it was possible, it would have been Sharena whom I was going to merge up, but apparently, it is not going to happen just yet.

I got so desperate recently that I made a Bartre 5* for Fury 3. I don't regret it but it's such a waste of feathers...

The Askr trio needs some merges! That's what I'd like to say but only Sharena would benefit from it because she's the only one at 5*, Alfonse is going to be stuck at 4* for a long time and Anna is a level 40 3* (and that was just to complete the Michalis quest).

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

The Askr trio needs some merges! That's what I'd like to say but only Sharena would benefit from it because she's the only one at 5*, Alfonse is going to be stuck at 4* for a long time and Anna is a level 40 3* (and that was just to complete the Michalis quest).

Sharena as the first one at 5★ is a sign of good taste. I still need to promote Alfonse one day. The guy is actually cool. Then all three of my Askrans will be five-stars!

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena as the first one at 5★ is a sign of good taste. I still need to promote Alfonse one day. The guy is actually cool. Then all three of my Askrans will be five-stars!

Ironically, Alphonse was the first of my askr trio promoted. Next on the list is Sharena, then Anna.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I 5 starred all of them at once so they could hang out with Fjorm and finally use their thousands of SP they had gathered.

5 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I have the means of building a Firesweep Bow+ Lyn with Cancel Affinity, but I can't bring myself to sack my only Faye. 

This for me as well. I do have a spare Mathilda, but I actually like Faye and can’t get rid of her.

Speaking of which, saint Faye with 2-range Anew staff when?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Nice! I think she's my next promotion...admittedly for Gronnraven+ for Henry but I might promote another one of her, too. I love her voice!

Her voice is amazing, fitting the teachest of teachers. I do need some ravens+ for Robin and Boey… but Robin and Boey need TA3 and Bowbreaker to even start dreaming of ravens+. So Cecilia is going to get merged up in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Her voice is amazing, fitting the teachest of teachers. I do need some ravens+ for Robin and Boey… but Robin and Boey need TA3 and Bowbreaker to even start dreaming of ravens+. So Cecilia is going to get merged up in the meantime.

Admittedly Boey probably needs it more for more power. At least he has Bowbreaker!

I just use Halloween Henry more during arena. Also he has his pet ravens, so it is super fitting! Also Def boon, might as well use it to the fullest to survive Bow Lyn and the buffed healers! He has Fury though since no Roys.

Also just finished levelling up Shiro. If I knew I was going to get him and he would have Steady stance, I would've fed my spare Bike to him and not BK (although it's super useful to BK)

now to build up skills. 

I might actually give him QR3 for once and 5 star a Subaki. 

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also just finished levelling up Shiro.

If only Shiro’s bladestick was inheritable (and I had even a slightest chance of pulling him), I’d have given it to Oboro without hesitation.

Oboro >>> Shiro.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

If only Shiro’s bladestick was inheritable (and I had even a slightest chance of pulling him), I’d have given it to Oboro without hesitation.

Oboro >>> Shiro.

Even better. Oboro as Shiro's mom.

then you get Blue-haired Shiro. Or Ike Shiro.

Spear fighter parent child tag team!

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Even better. Oboro as Shiro's mom.

Makes sense. Now I know whom I’m going to support Ryoma with whenever he decides to grace me with his lobstery presence.

And I hope Mae, Caeda, and Cecilia can forgive me because I’m promoting Alfonse next ahead of them.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

@Rezzy: I see three dancers (one of them wannabe), a grandma, and Lyn.

I’m bad at finding trends and patterns.

It's the family.  I usually run two dancers plus a healer when grinding.  Olivia is there for Sword Valor and Inigo is one of two dancers that hasn't maxed HM yet.  I didn't realize that it was Soleil's dad and grandma that were coming along to train her until I had already run a few maps with that team.

Just now, mcsilas said:

@Rezzy so who is Soleil's mother?

if goig by the pink hair I'd say Sakura but Laslow can't even support her :(

Severa with Soleil going through her teenaged phase where she tries bleaching her hair.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I didn't realize that it was Soleil's dad and grandma that were coming along to train her until I had already run a few maps with that team.

Naga damn it. I remembered Olivia was Soleil’s grandma but not that Inigo is her dad. For a wisecat, I sure can be dumb.

@mcsilas: When in doubt, Corrin!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Naga damn it. I remembered Olivia was Soleil’s grandma but not that Inigo is her dad. For a wisecat, I sure can be dumb.

@mcsilas: When in doubt, Corrin!

Did you know that you can't even choose Hinoka's shade of red for your avatar's hair color in Fates?  I wanted to give myself glorious red hair, but they don't even have any good shades of red to choose from.

Just now, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy You should've had Laslow in place of Bride Lyn

So Laslow is Soleil's mother?

Edited by Rezzy

51 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

it's not as fancy. 'I'm Shiro', 'Soleil is here!' and 'It's Rhajat.' Not sure what Siegbert has though

I mean, all of them in Japanese just say "It's [name]." or "It's [name]!", just with the implied meanings I'm mentioning based on their tone of voice.