• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I’d consider wanting to screw your blood sibling as crazy, but that’s just my take.

Except she fully understands that the marriage promise he made in their childhood was just that, a child’s game.

She does not cling to him the same way Lachesis does.

47 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I felt the same way when I got her on the Legendary banner. And I felt downright terrible when I got her two more times. If him not getting Deirdre and me not getting Katarina is any indication (and Zeo not getting Lyn, and Tybrosion not getting Elise...), Heroes does not want anyone to get the unit they actually want most.

I managed Tana by the skin of my teeth. But that holds true for Elincia.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Oh it's Kensou? Cool, I think the scarf/cape thing threw me off haha

I challenge you to do a KoF Athena sprite using FE Athena spritees

maybe you could do 2000/2001 short hair Athena lol

Naaaaah, 98 Athena is best Athena. 2002 is great too, but if we're going short? nothing beats 99 Athena. A modern look and probably her most regular looking outfit that isn't a school uniform. I like it quite a bit.

@DefaultBeep

We have almost 2 weeks of this banner, I don't plan on giving up any time soon. Christmas banner be da**ed. Lyn's my favorite character and I'm going to get her if I have to spend every orb I get in that timeframe on that banner. If it doesn't happen, I'll try again next time. If there is one.

Edited by Zeo

Hmm, I'm just hoping that when Tormod and Rath are finally added the game won't decide that's when to begin screwing me over. As someone who hasn't put money in the game at all, I've been extremely lucky with the amount of 5-stars I have -- I try not to leave any free orbs behind since I won't spend money for myself on this game. Maybe on the first anniversary of this game, Heroes will expand the 3-star pool and both Tormod and Rath will be in it. Since that'll make it easier to both obtain them and get a good nature for them.

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Naaaaah, 98 Athena is best Athena. 2002 is great too, but if we're going short? nothing beats 99 Athena. A modern look and probably her most regular looking outfit that isn't a school uniform. I like it quite a bit.

@DefaultBeep

We have almost 2 weeks of this banner, I don't plan on giving up any time soon. Christmas banner be da**ed. Lyn's my favorite character and I'm going to get her if I have to spend every orb I get in that timeframe on that banner. If it doesn't happen, I'll try again next time. If there is one.

2002 is the best one I think, but 98 is up there, too. 99 is great but I like her 2000 hair better if it's short hair. Moe XII/XIII Athena is pretty bad though, at least 2001 Athena looks her age despite the pixie cut.

Good luck in getting Lyn though! Just wait until you get to 20 first though because 5 red orb pulls are a thing (and to be honest quite scary)

Meanwhile, I'm training Azura and gosh, I love her art and her voice. At least she has Speed +3 native to her so that's a pretty cheap way to fix her speed, since I'm out of Hinatas again (at best I have Bartres for Fury 2). All these dancers and I need more Cains...

@DefaultBeep Also regarding that earlier convo about female Axe Heroes- I completely forgot about Flavia! I mean she's more of a sword hero, but they're liberal with weapons sometimes so Axe Flavia would be really cool!

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

2002 is the best one I think, but 98 is up there, too. 99 is great but I like her 2000 hair better if it's short hair. Moe XII/XIII Athena is pretty bad though, at least 2001 Athena looks her age despite the pixie cut.

Good luck in getting Lyn though! Just wait until you get to 20 first though because 5 red orb pulls are a thing (and to be honest quite scary)

Everything in 2001 is ugly I hate to say. 2000 is alright but 99 is definitely more appealing to me. Moe Athena is horrific and I don't understand why they did that, at least they made her chubby though, that was different.

Much thanks. You'll know when I get her. You all will. 

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Everything in 2001 is ugly I hate to say. 2000 is alright but 99 is definitely more appealing to me. Moe Athena is horrific and I don't understand why they did that, at least they made her chubby though, that was different.

Much thanks. You'll know when I get her. You all will. 

Well I just hope you get a good boon/bane. All the units that I'm lucky to get are mostly bad banes (or banes on their strongest stat). RNG giveth, RNG taketh away,

The only good things 2001 gave us is Angel, May Lee and playable Foxy. Oh and Kensou getting his psychic powers back, That was a strange time.

But what do you think about Goddess Athena?

Yeah at least Moe-thena was different in that sense. Imagine Heroes Athena in that style (although I guess the eyes are a small glimpse. That said, she doesn't look too bad with the eyes at least)

33 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well I just hope you get a good boon/bane. All the units that I'm lucky to get are mostly bad banes (or banes on their strongest stat). RNG giveth, RNG taketh away,

The only good things 2001 gave us is Angel, May Lee and playable Foxy. Oh and Kensou getting his psychic powers back, That was a strange time.

But what do you think about Goddess Athena?

Yeah at least Moe-thena was different in that sense. Imagine Heroes Athena in that style (although I guess the eyes are a small glimpse. That said, she doesn't look too bad with the eyes at least)

2001 was a strange time indeed but I didn't like any of the characters you named. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if they went Moe Athena for heroes. But in all seriousness Goddess Athena is what they should pick if she were to be alone. 

I'm prepared to do whatever I need to in order to make her work. ATK bane? ATK Seal. SPD bane? SPD Seal. Anything else? Gravy. Also starting to wish I hadn't gotten the actual best bane for Neph because I'll probably want to pawn her off for Wrath.

Nope, +ATK/-RES Neph. And with Refinement it becomes her best nature because +ATK/-RES Neph with +SPD Refinement > +SPD/-RES Neph with +ATK Refinement.

I literally couldn't get a better Neph. 

Edited by Zeo

30 minutes ago, Zeo said:

2001 was a strange time indeed but I didn't like any of the characters you named. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if they went Moe Athena for heroes. But in all seriousness Goddess Athena is what they should pick if she were to be alone. 

I'm prepared to do whatever I need to in order to make her work. ATK bane? ATK Seal. SPD bane? SPD Seal. Anything else? Gravy. Also starting to wish I hadn't gotten the actual best bane for Neph because I'll probably want to pawn her off for Wrath.

Nope, +ATK/-RES Neph. And with Refinement it becomes her best nature because +ATK/-RES Neph with +SPD Refinement > +SPD/-RES Neph with +ATK Refinement.

Hopefully they add a Wrath seal for the next TT or something

Although that may be too OP

3 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I have come back with a report, Heavy Blade Galeforce, Eldigain was a bad idea, I don't know why I thought it would work (it does with a horse buff though) 

So basically the same as Brave Roy/Eliwood if given Fury?

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

As a fellow Lyn lover, I wish you luck.  Still hoping we get a fourth at some point in the relatively near future to make a proper Lyn Emblem team.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Could always just reason to yourself that having Lyn go Escape Route/Galeforce is better due to arena rating.  That's the rationale I used to not have my hopes die from not even having a Nephenee to feed her.

Dorcas is a crazy unit. Even with -ATK I just throw him on random stratum maps and everybody kills himself on his Tomahawk. 

Definitively easier to level up than Lucius and Maria in his training group. 

Edited by mampfoid

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

They were Lachesis and Priscilla. 

Didn’t take (too) long, did it?

Screenshot_20171208_211504.png

Screenshot_20171208_211459.png

I have this stupid idea to promote my previous Atk/Def Lachesis and merge this Res/HP one into her. I probably shouldn’t do this.

So I finally managed to upgrade Lyn's Sol Katti to Brash Katti, and now I'm wondering whether I should give her Vantage 3 or Swordbreaker 3? Or Renewal 3?

= EDIT =

Healers? They've been my priority at the refinery as well.

Screenshot_20171208-112616.png

Defiant Genny is a terrifying sheep.

Screenshot_20171208-112626.png

He sends light to all evil doers ~

Edited by Quintessence

Just now, Hilda said:

Soooo...

Is it time to update the Tier chart?

No because healers still suck

The choice between a low BST colorless utility and an offensive unit is not a very difficult one.

Genny will always be S++++++ in my heart though.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

No because healers still suck

The choice between a low BST colorless utility and an offensive unit is not a very difficult one.

Genny will always be S++++++ in my heart though.

I didnt mean because of the healers.

I meant in general because of the Weapon Refinery. In my eyes the Dragonstone users have definitly moved up the Tier list (prolly at the top)while ranged units have moved down. And some Lance users have definitly moved up due to Berkuts Lance. At the current state i would value tome users A tier at most and very offensiv healers are definitly a better pick then them.