Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Pretty much. It's gonna be a really good way to make money. I actually wonder if we'll get a neutral copy of each legendary hero for free or if we'll have to pull for the future characters. The latter seems far more likely since it seems way too generous to give them away. Then again, they've been pretty generous with the free 5 stars we've gotten before.

I wouldn't mind the Blessings so much if...

A: They didn't REQUIRE you to use a unit to actually get the benefit from them.

B: You could get multiple copies of them without whaling.  Expecting us to get multiple copies of a 5* exclusive unit is scummy.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't mind the Blessings so much if...

A: They didn't REQUIRE you to use a unit to actually get the benefit from them.

B: You could get multiple copies of them without whaling.  Expecting us to get multiple copies of a 5* exclusive unit is scummy.

I don't mind A so much. While I don't like using Fjorm, she isn't awful unless you'd rather be using a dancer while grinding SP, but I do wish blessings were more easily attainable, even if they were as rare as Light Blessings. I think we only get 3 of those a month. I wouldn't even mind it if we could get fewer than that a month.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I don't mind A so much. While I don't like using Fjorm, she isn't awful unless you'd rather be using a dancer while grinding SP, but I do wish blessings were more easily attainable, even if they were as rare as Light Blessings. I think we only get 3 of those a month. I wouldn't even mind it if we could get fewer than that a month.

I loathe A because it like having a Bonus unit pool of 1 as opposed to 10.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I loathe A because it like having a Bonus unit pool of 1 as opposed to 10.

Ahh... I can see how that would be problematic. Maybe it's something they'll try to tweak in future updates. But I kind of suspect they'll just keep adding OP units. XD

All this talk of the arena score inflation reminds me of the first time I ever stayed in Tier 20, with a score of 4860, believe it or not.  I think it was around the time Gray was a bonus unit?  So, a while ago... I wasn't regularly staying there yet, and I also think that was a particularly low cut-off week.

I've been staying in 20 since ~August, but this trend is worrying.  I'm going to run out of ways to bump up my score eventually.  I know it's just 1000 feathers, but... but... but... My pride?  :XD:  This has been my home since the summertime, and I don't want to leave!  :[

I've been too scared to use a blessing as well, haha.  

Edited by Infinite Dreams

I’ve been wanting to give the blessing to Alfonse for sentimental reasons now that I’m firmly aboard the Alfonse×Fjorm ship… but ehh, effort. And the blessing might actually come in handy for someone one day, so I dunno.

I really regret giving that blessing to Lucina now...I barely use her as it is and with her being 5* exclusive there's little to no chance that I'm going to use her in arena. 

Maybe if the dragon meanace gets out of control I'll start using her alongside Fjorm.

Anyone got some good tips for progressing through FE Heroes? Right now I've gotten a few lv 40 units, but I don't know how I should approach the inheritance system? Are there specific maps I should grind my lv 40 units for SP? What units should I use for passing skill inheritance?    
Currently, my team consist of Brave Lucina, Hector, Tharja, and Lachesis. Lucina is my main unit who's always the backbone of the team with providing passive stat supports. Hector is just a damn great tank with distance counter. Tharja just snipe from distance. Lachesis is a filler staff user for healing purposes.   
What changes should I make to the team to make them stronger?   
Thanks for any suggestions.

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve been wanting to give the blessing to Alfonse for sentimental reasons now that I’m firmly aboard the Alfonse×Fjorm ship…

What.

It's clearly LachesisxAlfonse. I mean, can you think of any time she complimented a man that wasn't her brother?

12 minutes ago, YTakumiY said:

Anyone got some good tips for progressing through FE Heroes? Right now I've gotten a few lv 40 units, but I don't know how I should approach the inheritance system? Are there specific maps I should grind my lv 40 units for SP? What units should I use for passing skill inheritance?    
Currently, my team consist of Brave Lucina, Hector, Tharja, and Lachesis. Lucina is my main unit who's always the backbone of the team with providing passive stat supports. Hector is just a damn great tank with distance counter. Tharja just snipe from distance. Lachesis is a filler staff user for healing purposes.   
What changes should I make to the team to make them stronger?   
Thanks for any suggestions.

I have a tip for Chain Challenge. I recommend not doing the Normal difficulty challenges that are two chapters in 30 stamina. For consecutive map modes like Chain Challenge, units keep any EXP/SP earned on maps as you clear them. So you play these challenges until the tenth map and then surrender without clearing it so it can remain for grinding. It's a stamina efficient method of grinding SP. And also the best method in the game for raising units from Level ~30 to 40. All the units you face in those maps are level 35 at 4 star. They won't have their most powerful weapon or any of their skills, so they're much easier to defeat than the higher levels of Training Tower. 

Edited by Glennstavos

@YTakumiY You can start by reading through the pinned topics on the front page of this subforum. There’s threads for skill inheritance and the weapon refinery, as well as a general question thread.

It’s also a good idea to use the FEH Wiki to check the natures of your units. After you’ve done some reading, you can make a more specific post in the question thread.

Hope this helps!

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But training tower gives you badges!

This. Especially for newer players getting badges is actually relevant since leveling sacred seals will cut deep into your stock of those. I never preferred grinding CC to begin with, and now that badges have a use grinding the Tower is still better. You can always wait until double SP weekends, Tempest Trials, or getting weapon valor skills to hardcore grind SP. Valor skills are tough to get ahold of, but still.

54 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I have a tip for Chain Challenge. I recommend not doing the Normal difficulty challenges that are two chapters in 30 stamina. For consecutive map modes like Chain Challenge, units keep any EXP/SP earned on maps as you clear them. So you play these challenges until the tenth map and then surrender without clearing it so it can remain for grinding. It's a stamina efficient method of grinding SP. And also the best method in the game for raising units from Level ~30 to 40. All the units you face in those maps are level 35 at 4 star. They won't have their most powerful weapon or any of their skills, so they're much easier to defeat than the higher levels of Training Tower. 

Thank you for your suggestions. That's definitely a solid idea for long term grinding purposes. I kinda wish arena wasn't limited to 3 per day too. With stamina gauge it's understandable, but arena shouldn't exactly be limited. 

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I say she vanished bc she was looking for a way back to Askr. When FE4 Echoes comes out in 2020 you'll see.

Is Lachesis the real reason Alfonse dyes his hair from his natural blond? I mean, Eldigan, Beowolf, Dew, Finn; Lachesis is quite a fancier of blond guys.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Wow, did you guys know you get a free Fjorm after beating the first chapter of Book 2? Pretty cool!

The “announcement” has been sitting there for a few days already. Why is it even there, I’ve no idea.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The “announcement” has been sitting there for a few days already. Why is it even there, I’ve no idea.

Yeah, I know. It's just a little boring to see a reminder that serves almost no purpose for many of us constantly at the top. I wouldn't mind if they had Feh or Anna pop in for a little message whenever there's no news for the refresh.

2 hours ago, YTakumiY said:

Thank you for your suggestions. That's definitely a solid idea for long term grinding purposes. I kinda wish arena wasn't limited to 3 per day too. With stamina gauge it's understandable, but arena shouldn't exactly be limited. 

The game is pretty generous with dueling sword restores. Clearing one round of Arena Assault gets you one restore per day from the daily Arena Assault quests, and extras can be earned through the monthly quests and the currently running Arena quest set.

Every main story chapter you complete also earns you 100 Nintendo points, which can be traded for various things (including stamina restores and dueling sword restores). Open the quest listing and tap the pulsing icon on the top-right corner.

I can’t stop thinking: how much worse off would Tailtiu be if instead of Blárblade+ she came with a theoretical Friegian Thoron (16 Mt, 2 Rng, Wrath 2)?

How often does Sonya run a blade compared to her own Dark Excalibur?

Tailtiu is A+ on Gamepedia’s tier list at the moment, and Tier 3 (out of 6) on Gamepress’, for what it’s worth.

59 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@KongDude @Vaximillian Yeah, no news, nothing left to do: 

Hide contents

r8ANmew.png

WCOck7c.png

The last published roadmap didn't say anything about the time after this VG, if I remember correctly? 

/edit: Why is Tailtiu bad? 

Weren't there going to be Developer Thank you maps or something?

And the Tana/Amelia BHB?

Just give me orbs already IS...

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Weren't there going to be Developer Thank you maps or something?

And the Tana/Amelia BHB?

Just give me orbs already IS...

I forgot about these, perhaps because BHBs are the cheap version of new GHBs. 

For what do you need orbs? While I wouldn't complain to get one of Lyn/Katarina/Tharja/Rhajat/Takumi/Firesweep sword/Firesweep bow, I'll keep my orbs for a new crazy Christmas unit or the next legendary hero, as long as they are no armor units. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I forgot about these, perhaps because BHBs are the cheap version of new GHBs. 

For what do you need orbs? While I wouldn't complain to get one of Lyn/Katarina/Tharja/Rhajat/Takumi/Firesweep sword/Firesweep bow, I'll keep my orbs for a new crazy Christmas unit or the next legendary hero, as long as they are no armor units. 

I just would like a good amount of stockpile before they announce the next banner- either a Christmas one or the next Legendary hero summon where Fjorm returns.

And if I can watch the video and see that I'm not interested, I could try again for the Fates banner to get better natures. :)

I've got 61 right now but I've given in to random temptations here and there.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I just would like a good amount of stockpile before they announce the next banner- either a Christmas one or the next Legendary hero summon where Fjorm returns.

And if I can watch the video and see that I'm not interested, I could try again for the Fates banner to get better natures. :)

I've got 61 right now but I've given in to random temptations here and there.

I was lucky with those random temptations, they got me a +ATK Siegbert (2 pulls) and a -ATK Dorcas (5 pulls). But I'll hold on the rest of the orbs (31) for now like you. 

Even my next TT team is mostly set: 

Spoiler

May change because of the bonus units: 

• Siegbert
  • Valter (Desperation/Brash Assault)
  • Fae (my next 5* promotion, but got already forged Lightning Breath+)
  • Elise (got forged Gravity+) **

Substitutes, ready to jump in for any maxed HM unit: 

• Red:
    • Joshua **
    • Quad-Hana
    • Gray *
    • TD!Nowi **
    • Y!Tiki *
    • Sophia *
  • Blue:
    • Ephraim
    • Fjorm
    • Delthea 
    • Clive *
  • Green:
    • Dorcas
    • Hawkeye
    • Merric **
  • Gray:
    • Priscilla **
    • BB!Lyn **
    • Lachesis
    • Sakura
    • Genny

* = (misses some skills)
** = (near max HM)

I'm a little low on greens and non-infantry/armor units. Still holding back Alfonse and Sharena, because I somehow hope there will be other Mini-TTs. 

Finishing the 10th stratum quests, I missed forget Weapons on the enemy units.