Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Lazy??? From the same guys who gave us such gems as "an actual carrot" and "a giant spoon" for weapons can't give us something even vaguely cool?

These are also the same guys who gave us the exact same sprite for every single inheritable tome in the game at launch.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

We just suffer from indecision. Cirrently have 223k feathers in my second account

Wow! I'm kind of jealous of how many feathers you have. With that many I would've finished so many projects (and maybe made my Clair a 5* instead of her 4*+8 self).

Maybe I should have some restraint when it comes to building units. As soon as I get a shiny new toy I immediatly spend feathers to give them things like QR3 and L&D 3.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

These are also the same guys who gave us the exact same sprite for every single inheritable tome in the game at launch.

True... I think it's just kinda stupid that Cymbeline didn't get a unique design when personal tomes that were in the game from the start had unique designs.

44 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Wow! I'm kind of jealous of how many feathers you have. With that many I would've finished so many projects (and maybe made my Clair a 5* instead of her 4*+8 self).

Maybe I should have some restraint when it comes to building units. As soon as I get a shiny new toy I immediatly spend feathers to give them things like QR3 and L&D 3.

I can relate. I had 32k feathers when I pulled my Witch Nowi back in November. Within the hour I had given her LaD 3 and Rawrblade.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the other 8k feathers came from.

50 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Well that and I always like to keep an emergency stash

At the start it was 20k

Now it's 100k. I actually started to actually promote units for skill inheritance now. Just gave Bridelia Brave Bow+.

50 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Well that and I always like to keep an emergency stash

At the start it was 20k

Now it's 100k. I actually started to actually promote units for skill inheritance now. Just gave Bridelia Brave Bow+.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wonder if there is any hope for them to add different sprites for the tomes one day. They changed the no damage animation twice, so they do care about details.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if there is any hope for them to add different sprites for the tomes one day. They changed the no damage animation twice, so they do care about details.

They even changed Summer Gaius's art to fix the bowstring

When will they fix Lloyd?

Edited by mcsilas

Yeah there's definitely a chance they can change sprites that have been there since release. Just look at Durandal. Aesthetic changes like that seem to be low priority compared to adding new content though so it'll be a while before they look at tomes like Cymbeline. Maybe if when the Radiant Dawn banner comes?

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

When will they fix Lloyd?

That reminds me that Lloyd's Regal Blade's hilt still doesn't display properly on his sprite.

Regal Blade would definitely benefit from weapon refinery. Its ability working against enemies with >= 75% or even >= 50% would give him more leeway than only working against enemies at full health. Now the question is what its unique ability would be and if they would increase it from +2 Atk/Spd or include his defense and resistance too or just go up to +3 or +4 Atk/Spd.

I will also laugh if the developers make refined Eckesach's Threaten Def 2 become a version of Def Ploy 3 that uses Zephiel's health or even defense instead of resistance. It'll probably just be Threaten Def 3 when refined.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

That reminds me that Lloyd's Regal Blade's hilt still doesn't display properly on his sprite.

Regal Blade would definitely benefit from weapon refinery. Its ability working against enemies with >= 75% or even >= 50% would give him more leeway than only working against enemies at full health. Now the question is what its unique ability would be and if they would increase it from +2 Atk/Spd or include his defense and resistance too or just go up to +3 or +4 Atk/Spd.

I will also laugh if the developers make refined Eckesach's Threaten Def 2 become a version of Def Ploy 3 that uses Zephiel's health or even defense instead of resistance. It'll probably just be Threaten Def 3 when refined.

The real problem with fixing regal blade is that technically its still a really damn good weapon. On a 1 combat scenario it gave 2 stats boost making it only surpassed by Ayra Blade in straight comparison

Zephiel with Steady Stance Eckesach duh

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The real problem with fixing regal blade is that technically its still a really damn good weapon. On a 1 combat scenario it gave 2 stats boost making it only surpassed by Ayra Blade in straight comparison

Zephiel with Steady Stance Eckesach duh

Well, I meant that with weapon refinery, some weapons have their effect enhanced like how Siegmund's Hone Atk 2 becomes Hone Atk 3 or Clarisse's Bow and the daggers having stronger effects. So, if and when they can be refined, that might be the same case with Eckesachs where its Threaten Def 2 becomes Threaten Def 3 or Regal Blade's effect either having a more lenient HP range or becoming stronger outright. Alternatively, their effect could change or work differently like how Fujin Yumi went from Pass 2 to no terrain movement penalty and "Infantry Formation".

Secondary effects nobody knows like they could dump Fierce, Steady, or Ward(ing) Breath on Eckesachs for shits and giggles.

Edited by Kaden

What about Jeorge? He and M!Corrin are ripe for Prf overhauls. Erika as well. 

Of course you could just be lazy and slap Darting Blow and Warding Blow 3 on their weapons, but I'd prefer they got the Fujin Yumi treatment and were overhauled.

Edited by Zeo

I just want to update Yato already, poor M!Corrin.

So I was checking the NOV-Jan event schedule & I didn't see any Christmas banner on it. Is there any reason we should believe they're release one besides how profitable it would be?

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So I was checking the NOV-Jan event schedule & I didn't see any Christmas banner on it. Is there any reason we should believe they're release one besides how profitable it would be?

The post with that schedule specifically says that it only goes up through mid-December, not all the way to the start of January. What we see on that schedule is not everything we’re going to get this month. Besides, it’d be very strange if they don’t do a Christmas banner when they did one for Halloween, a much lesser holiday compared to Christmas.

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The post with that schedule specifically says that it only goes up through mid-December, not all the way to the start of January. What we see on that schedule is not everything we’re going to get this month. Besides, it’d be very strange if they don’t do a Christmas banner when they did one for Halloween, a much lesser holiday compared to Christmas.

@Zangetsu

Even if it's not a Christmas banner, we have no reason to believe there'll be no banner soon.

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Well, I meant that with weapon refinery, some weapons have their effect enhanced like how Siegmund's Hone Atk 2 becomes Hone Atk 3 or Clarisse's Bow and the daggers having stronger effects. So, if and when they can be refined, that might be the same case with Eckesachs where its Threaten Def 2 becomes Threaten Def 3 or Regal Blade's effect either having a more lenient HP range or becoming stronger outright. Alternatively, their effect could change or work differently like how Fujin Yumi went from Pass 2 to no terrain movement penalty and "Infantry Formation".

Secondary effects nobody knows like they could dump Fierce, Steady, or Ward(ing) Breath on Eckesachs for shits and giggles.

52 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Of course you could just be lazy and slap Darting Blow and Warding Blow 3 on their weapons, but I'd prefer they got the Fujin Yumi treatment and were overhauled.

Reminder that the base refined versions of Sol Katti, Siegmund, and Deathly Dagger has the third-tier version of their original skill, meaning the unique refine adds something on top of that.

I could see Eckesachs upgraded to have Threaten Def 3 with a 3-square radius at base (to account for Armor March) or something like that. If they want to be boring, they could make the unique refine be Svalinn Shield to account for the fact that Zephiel's King class was never an armored class. Or give it Siegmund's player-phase Quick Riposte 1. A meta choice would be to give it the Killer effect for the unique refine to better compete with Slaying Edge and Wo Dao. Threaten Spectrum or Sinmara's Threaten HP would also be fun. As would Spectrum Stance (excluding Spd).

That said, they'd have to come up with something pretty damned useful to make me not want to pick the simple Res refine.

Yamada Koutarou Zephiel with Basileus Dine unique special skill when? Wind legendary hero is actually Zephiel.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

For sure!! I really want to see Jeorge get an upgrade. He has potential to be a pretty good archer, but his weapon's effect is so meh... I mean I still use him anyway because I really like him, but it'd be nice if he were even better.

31 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

For sure!! I really want to see Jeorge get an upgrade. He has potential to be a pretty good archer, but his weapon's effect is so meh... I mean I still use him anyway because I really like him, but it'd be nice if he were even better.

Jeorge is my favourite archer in the game, so I fully agree here :D

I think he's one of my favourite archers overall, thinking on it ^.^

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Jeorge is my favourite archer in the game, so I fully agree here :D

I think he's one of my favourite archers overall, thinking on it ^.^

The wandering secret prince is my favorite archetype. Part of the reason why I +1ed my Joshua. I'm sure he'll get his justice in time.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The wandering secret prince is my favorite archetype. Part of the reason why I +1ed my Joshua. I'm sure he'll get his justice in time.

It's a good archetype :D

Jeorge took forever even to come at 4* for me, and then he appeared at 5* when I was gunning for Takumi on the first Hero Fest. I wasn't annoyed - I adore the guy :D

I was really hopeful when Warriors came out that we would get him in there or get him as DLC. Ofc, with the ratio of two girls to one guy for DLC, and the random additions of Lyn and Celica, that hope died quickly -.-

Maybe one day, they'll stop with Fates/Awakening specials and actually try out specials for other games and give us more Jeorges :D

*Hope never dies! ...Except when it does!*

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's a good archetype :D

Jeorge took forever even to come at 4* for me, and then he appeared at 5* when I was gunning for Takumi on the first Hero Fest. I wasn't annoyed - I adore the guy :D

I was really hopeful when Warriors came out that we would get him in there or get him as DLC. Ofc, with the ratio of two girls to one guy for DLC, and the random additions of Lyn and Celica, that hope died quickly -.-

Maybe one day, they'll stop with Fates/Awakening specials and actually try out specials for other games and give us more Jeorges :D

*Hope never dies! ...Except when it does!*

XD We can only dream for Jeorge love... Merric too. Maybe someday. I'm surprised Marth and his crew hasn't gotten quite as much attention lately. At least Marth. He's a pretty big deal. I half-expected him to have a seasonal costume by now. Watch him have a Christmas costume now that I said that.