Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD We can only dream for Jeorge love... Merric too. Maybe someday. I'm surprised Marth and his crew hasn't gotten quite as much attention lately. At least Marth. He's a pretty big deal. I half-expected him to have a seasonal costume by now. Watch him have a Christmas costume now that I said that.

I think it's what annoys me about the Bride Seasonals. The only banner to include non-3DS characters and it's an all female banner -.- Where's our male non-3DS love? How can Caeda get a Seasonal before Marth?! -.-

Hopefully they will rectify it, although they still seem set on their 3DS adoration phase. I guess I should be glad I'm not fussy so long as they include pretty guys lol

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think it's what annoys me about the Bride Seasonals. The only banner to include non-3DS characters and it's an all female banner -.- Where's our male non-3DS love? How can Caeda get a Seasonal before Marth?! -.-

Hopefully they will rectify it, although they still seem set on their 3DS adoration phase. I guess I should be glad I'm not fussy so long as they include pretty guys lol

This is all I want. One banner full of pretty guys. Extra super sparkly beautiful guys. Then I can die happy.

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD We can only dream for Jeorge love... Merric too. Maybe someday. I'm surprised Marth and his crew hasn't gotten quite as much attention lately. At least Marth. He's a pretty big deal. I half-expected him to have a seasonal costume by now. Watch him have a Christmas costume now that I said that.

Chirstmas Marth? Chris-Marth? Kris x Marth?

Definitely need a Christmas version of the Christmas Knights.

Or Rudolph from Echoes with a red nose.

@Cute Chao No love for buff guys? xD

28 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This is all I want. One banner full of pretty guys. Extra super sparkly beautiful guys. Then I can die happy.

I half want this and half don't, since I just know I wouldn't be able to pull them all... but I couldn't protest to more pretty guys in the game :)

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria Why would Jeorge need an update? 

Hide contents

ENuuUDq.png

Seal needs the last upgrade and Parthia would profit from a forge option, that's true. 

Jealous -.- I will eventually get around to this, but I like using Parthia since I always liked using it with him in the game, so I would like to see a forge option for it that makes it somewhat viable :)

22 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I've always been a bishie fan. Not a huge fan of muscles... Though Ana says Frederick has big muscles but he doesn't seem to register on my too buff radar, so who knows? xD I don't like RD Ike or RD Boyd, for ins. Too much there lol

...And I would be very, very happy with a Christmas Knight banner. Christmas Kent would be a dream come true <3

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The fact that you aren't using Parthia is telling of why.

Ok, Parthia is exclusive to Jeorge, an Upgrade for Parthia would quasi be equal to an Upgrade for Jeorge. I wouldn't mind an Upgrade, but to be honest, I only wanted to show off my best archer (while Jeorge is not exactly top tier and the built is not exactly unique). 

@Cute Chao I never got Takumi/BB!Cordelia/Innes/TD!Jakob and for a long time my only Leon was -ATK. Since Jeorge is +ATK/-SPD and the archer with the highest ATK value in my roster, it seemed only logical to give him that set. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, Parthia is exclusive to Jeorge, an Upgrade for Parthia would quasi equal to an Upgrade for Jeorge. I wouldn't mind an Upgrade, but to be honest, I only wanted to show off my best archer (while Jeorge is not exactly top tier and the built is not exactly unique). 

@Cute Chao I never got Takumi/BB!Cordelia/Innes/TD!Jakob and for a long time my only Leon was -ATK. Since Jeorge is +ATK/-SPD and the archer with the highest ATK value in my roster, it seemed only logical to give him that set. 

You never pulled a +Atk Virion? Guy's crazy min-maxed, you know. (A lot of BB users don't actually fare well vs. DC users, since they get OHKOd, but Virion has 46/26 bulk on top of 31/31 offenses, because fair and balanced.)

37 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria Why would Jeorge need an update? 

Reveal hidden contents

ENuuUDq.png

Seal needs the last upgrade and Parthia would profit from a forge option, that's true. 

He does pretty well with Brave Bow, but I like to give units the legendary weapons they come with...otherwise it kinda' seems like a waste. Poor Jeorge ends up competing with a half-dozen other archers that do the BB+ build. Parthia is his unique thing...but it's underwhelming. 

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Not doing a Christmas version of the Christmas knights would be a HUGE missed opportunity. I'd settle for Christmas Cain and Abel. But since IS likes their gender balance, we're be more likely to get Sully and Stahl...

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

He does pretty well with Brave Bow, but I like to give units the legendary weapons they come with...otherwise it kinda' seems like a waste. Poor Jeorge ends up competing with a half-dozen other archers that do the BB+ build. Parthia is his unique thing...but it's underwhelming. 

Not doing a Christmas version of the Christmas knights would be a HUGE missed opportunity. I'd settle for Christmas Cain and Abel. But since IS likes their gender balance, we're be more likely to get Sully and Stahl...

As of right now I feel Jeorge and Olwen are the ones that want other weapons (for this current metagame anyway). Dire Thunder Olwen already has lower attack but the addition of Deflect Magic weakens her Dire Thunder builds even further. I don't think they'll do a prf upgrade for Dire Thunder though (since that would also mean buffing Reinhardt) so Olwen is kind of stuck. Quad Thunder is still an interesting niche but I don't think it fares well with high arena.

Maybe Jeorge's weapon can be effective to magic instead? Then he'd be super good against mage fliers (although I doubt it would stack)

Speaking of, Neko Sakura has been so useful in story chapters. I think I'm ready next time I have to face the Nuibaba Celica map because dang, Neko Sakura is such a good counter to mages.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, Parthia is exclusive to Jeorge, an Upgrade for Parthia would quasi be equal to an Upgrade for Jeorge. I wouldn't mind an Upgrade, but to be honest, I only wanted to show off my best archer (while Jeorge is not exactly top tier and the built is not exactly unique). 

Ahhh, that's fair enough. The only 5* Brave Bow I have is Klein, since I pulled him at that. Gordin will follow when I eventually upgrade him :)

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

If I had my way, we'd get Cain, Abel, Sain and Kent... the last two for bias reasons lol

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

You never pulled a +Atk Virion? Guy's crazy min-maxed, you know. (A lot of BB users don't actually fare well vs. DC users, since they get OHKOd, but Virion has 46/26 bulk on top of 31/31 offenses, because fair and balanced.)

I merge my Virions at 4* and I always thought I would have used the +ATK copy as his base. But when I rechecked the nature, I found out I accidentally used a +HP-DEF base. I need more copies of him, also because I need him as Astra fodder to give everybody Galeforce/TA3/Bravelance+. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The -SPD was the main reason to give him that set. If I ever get another good nature, or his bow an upgrade option that is not SPD dependent, I might use Parthia again. 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Ahhh, that's fair enough. The only 5* Brave Bow I have is Klein, since I pulled him at that. Gordin will follow when I eventually upgrade him :)

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My Gordin is +ATK-SPD as well and currently at 4* +2. He is 3rd or 4th on my queue for the next spare Klein. 

Does Japan even name them as "Christmas Knights"? I feel that could be just a Western nickname, so I'm not sure if they will capitalise on that.

@Cute Chao Maybe his blue sweater 'softens' his buffness. I have to admit, he has some really good leg muscles though in his damaged art.

In comparison Gaius is just shirtless. Not exactly too muscular. Xander on the other hand is, but looks way to absurd with his Lilith weapon haha

FE has a lot more bishies anyway haha

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

My Gordin is +ATK-SPD as well and currently at 4* +2. He is 3rd or 4th on my queue for the next spare Klein. 

Godin also has a workable base set, you know? Atk +3 isn't that much worse than DB 3, and he has BB at base. I'd just promote him and eat the -3 Atk compared to DB 3.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Does Japan even name them as "Christmas Knights"? I feel that could be just a Western nickname, so I'm not sure if they will capitalise on that.

@Cute Chao Maybe his blue sweater 'softens' his buffness. I have to admit, he has some really good leg muscles though in his damaged art.

In comparison Gaius is just shirtless. Not exactly too muscular. Xander on the other hand is, but looks way to absurd with his Lilith weapon haha

FE has a lot more bishies anyway haha

I thought it was a recognised archetype even in Japan? Unless they do call it something different. I hope not. I love the name :)

Hmm... see, Xander isn't off puttingly buff to me, either. He's still fairly slender - same with Frederick. They don't look too wide or too lumpy, which is what puts me off lol

I very much adore my summer boys :D They were all amazing <3

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I don't think they'll do a prf upgrade for Dire Thunder though (since that would also mean buffing Reinhardt) so Olwen is kind of stuck.

Ignore percentage damage mitigation skills on the follow-up attack, but disables skills that guarantee a follow-up.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ignore percentage damage mitigation skills on the follow-up attack, but disables skills that guarantee a follow-up.

Nah, the simplest way would be to drop the -5 Speed penalty from Dire Thunder. If you're getting quadded by Rein just because he got 5 more speed you deserve to die, whereas Olwen will appreciate it a lot.

9 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Godin also has a workable base set, you know? Atk +3 isn't that much worse than DB 3, and he has BB at base. I'd just promote him and eat the -3 Atk compared to DB 3.

Yes, both Gordin and Virion are long-term projects because they can arrive to 4*+10 without much effort. I would promote one of them if I was in need of an Brave-archer, but Jeorge and Klein (+ATK) are doing their job good enough. Virion (BB, DB2), Gordin (BB, DB2, Bonfire) and Leon (+DEF, -ATK, Slaying Bow, Bowbreaker, Bonfire) are good enough for AA at 4*. 

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Nah, the simplest way would be to drop the -5 Speed penalty from Dire Thunder. If you're getting quadded by Rein just because he got 5 more speed you deserve to die, whereas Olwen will appreciate it a lot.

Fair enough.

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I thought it was a recognised archetype even in Japan? Unless they do call it something different. I hope not. I love the name :)

Hmm... see, Xander isn't off puttingly buff to me, either. He's still fairly slender - same with Frederick. They don't look too wide or too lumpy, which is what puts me off lol

I very much adore my summer boys :D They were all amazing <3

Now I'm intrigued on what the buffness threshold is haha. Saber? Barst? Hawkeye? I guess Bartre would be too buff, further maximised by his moustache lol

Hmm who do we have for Moustache Emblem? 

Also yeah the archetype is recognised but I don't know if they call it a specific name or associate it with Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Now I'm intrigued on what the buffness threshold is haha. Saber? Barst? Hawkeye? I guess Bartre would be too buff, further maximised by his moustache lol

Hmm who do we have for Moustache Emblem? 

Also yeah the archetype is recognised but I don't know if they call it a specific name or associate it with Christmas. 

Saber is an odd one. Originally, I wasn't impressed by his appearance as in handsome wise (though he looked cool) but I really, really love his voice and character so he ended up on the list of <3

Barst is far too much... As is Hawkeye ^.^

Bartre has too much facial hair by far. And too many muscles. I am not a facial hair fan -.-

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh I wish

Sending home units has always a strange feeling. I already regretted to have sent home healers without checking their natures. Also I could use the X copies of Eliwood for merging now ... but I sent them home. 

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Lambs to the slaughter?

You don’t shear sheep for feathers. In fact, you don’t shear sheep at all. Only the cruelest of the cruel would even think of doing such a thing in the Age of Weapon Refinement.

Pls no bulli