Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Send them home and play another game

Nope, after those 4 units gave me 12k feathers I'll promote a dragon. Or Eliwood. Or Narcian. Or merge Nino. Or learn how to save up feathers for bigger projects. 

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Solo Book 1 with Brave Roy, duh.

Is it just me or is there something off about those eyes?

Brave Roy is everywhere ^^

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

play another game

Eh, don't need to tell me twice. Hasta la vista, Heroes.

*punts phone into trash can and goes back to playing Odyssey and Ultra Sun/Moon*
*isn't heard from again for at least a week*

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nope, after those 4 units gave me 12k feathers I'll promote a dragon. Or Eliwood. Or Narcian. Or merge Nino. Or learn how to save up feathers for bigger projects. 

12k feathers

Getting 3k HM on 4 units is going to take a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time. You'll probably get to 20k by natural means anyway lol

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, don't need to tell me twice. Hasta la vista, Heroes.

*punts phone into trash can and goes back to playing Odyssey and Ultra Sun/Moon*
*isn't heard from again for at least a week*

Just make sure you give me your account before you punt your phone
You better have some money to replace that phone though

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Im gonna be honest here

I can't believe you make mistakes like this even after all the other nonsense you've done, and you still score the same as me

Im ashamed. What did you even fodder her for? Better have been Drive Atk 2 ONLY. Atk/Def Bond is yuck, shield pulse is also yuck. 

I also have a Dorcas 
but I see the true light and use Nino because I recognize the power of the force!

Hehehe~

Just because I like to do stupid stuff doesn't mean I'm terrible at the game itself ;) Would you believe that I somehow managed to beat Valter's Infernal map without using any videos? Sometimes having fun is the best way to improve~

Oh yeah, don't worry, those other two skills are very undesirable to me. I think I gave Drive Atk 2 to Bride Caeda, for a reason that I admittedly can't remember. The other one I just sent home for feathers. I kept the free one though, if that makes you feel any better.

And I also have a +Spd/-Res Nino. But why make her great with a small amount of investment, when I could make someone like Lilina not as good with way more wasted time and investment! :D
Oh hey, I just realized that my Dorcas and Nino have the exact same boon/bane. I guess it was fate!

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

12k feathers

Getting 3k HM on 4 units is going to take a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time. You'll probably get to 20k by natural means anyway lol

What natural means? Everything is solved. 

Or buying orbs, pulling units and sending everyone home? 

Heh, joking aside, I really have been spending notably less time with Heroes due to the aforementioned games, and that's not even taking into account that I've barely touched Warriors up to this point. Couple that with the fact that I'm looking to add at least Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to my Switch library soon, and I don't see myself spending nearly as much time with Heroes as I once did, at least for a good while. I'll still play regularly, of course, it's just now Heroes has a good deal of competition for my time when not too long ago it didn't.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just make sure you give me your account before you punt your phone

Heh, you wish bud.

20 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Haah...No one here shows any appreciation for Yuri. She's a great girl

Reveal hidden contents

As long as Monika stops sticking her nose where it doesn- alhghagñsisog/h651d231k@salfhkl JUST MONIKA

I love Yuri. It was her before Monika but that ending made me like Monika more.

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yuri is a very very close second. In fact she was my first choice when I started reading it.

Thread derail incoming

Fair enough. She's still first for me but Sayori is a super close second I felt like an ass when the choice came

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I love Yuri. It was her before Monika but that ending made me like Monika more.

I'd rank the girls: Yuri>Sayori>Monika>Natsuki. Monika got second place for a good while but when you get the good ending Sayori gets a boost. Of course without that ending it goes Yuri>Monika>Sayori>Natsuki. Natsuki scares me, I'll never choose her route during the 2nd arc again

19 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

If Wrath triggers against Ashnard, how much Crit do you have?

Derail the derail but I'd like to know sincerely.

I can't exactly remember but with only Wrath Ike has between 65%and 70% to crit Ashnard depending on supports. If you add Resolve on top of that he gets up to like 85% to 90% to crit him. I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played PoR.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I can't exactly remember but with only Wrath Ike has between 65%and 70% to crit Ashnard depending on supports. If you add Resolve on top of that he gets up to like 85% to 90% to crit him. I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played PoR.

So Wrath re-enables crits and whatever you already have. I want to Wrath/Resolve Ena.

I'd say back to your regularly scheduled Heroes content, but that's not actually what's going on right now... um...

Ashnard in Heroes when? What'll Gurgurant do? Innate Guard? Can't trigger specials on him?

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Solo Book 1 with Brave Roy, duh.

Is it just me or is there something off about those eyes?

The real reason Brave Roy did not have extra stats is for balancing 

Theres a very good reason the 2 next sword lord after Sigurd is literally Roy on foot. Hes that good. And Siegberts a monster

#PraiseBraveRoy

While on the subject of Wrath, shoutout to Edward who is actually a pretty terrible user of it since everything kills him once he's in that range and his avoid isn't good enough to rely on. 

He'll probably use it a bit better in Heroes since they'll probably give him good bulk since Mia has decent bulk (but not HP!) for whatever reason even though she's actually just as squishy as he is.

Edited by Zeo

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You killed your only Fjorm?!?!?!?!?

I mean. I wouldn't have used her otherwise. I like her design and all, but uh, Laslow's my guy. Also because I pressed confirmed thinking I'd get another warning option for me to hesitate on.

Edited by KongDude

I think I may have found my self a project. Specifically, a Jagen. I don't know why, but I suddenly really want to build him. I'll give him Berkut's Lance with the res upgrade, distant defense seal, DC, and give him allies that will boost his Res. I can't wait to see what insane res stat will be reached.