Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

47 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Spd too essential on a blade-tome. Just wait till you get another Tailtiu which shouldn't be too hard considering the 4* rates (I got a +spd one pulling on Fjorm banner). Unless you're fine with using more feathers in future.

On the other hand, I did just get a +Spd Delthea...

Change of plans- that's not happening. Got another Tailtiu (+Res/-Atk) and a reminder that I meant to give Fae Drive Speed. If Delthea gets a Blade tome, it'll be from an Odin. (Or if I get another Tailtiu Tana-hunting).

Edited by bethany81707

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Awakening themed Christmas banner on Monday. RIP the Santa Hector dream. Hard pass for me.

Who would have thunk.

Wait, how do you know it’s Awakening?

Not that I would have been interested anyway.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who would have thunk.

Wait, how do you know it’s Awakening?

Not that I would have been interested anyway.

Tharja and Robin already confirmed from the unused portraits. Left silhouette is obviously Lissa. Right is probably Chrom

I hope it isn't Chrom if only because Chrom has already had a seasonal banner. They really shouldn't be giving characters two seasonal outfits in the same year. Still don't know why Xander got two seasonal outfits, he's not even within top ten for guys. (And the top three male characters still have no seasonal outfits at all, seriously.)

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian with book II making them second and third grade antagonists, it would be time to bring Veronica and Bruna as GHB units. 

Thirty thousand times yes! Give me my smol and precious crazy magical child. And Veronica too.

Guys I got Shanna, its about bloody time Katarina will go deperationless no longer

Well I was going to save my orbs, thanks for confirming the next banner is not a proper one looks like I'm free to waste them 

Edited by Mackc2

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I really hope the unit turns out not to be Chrom. I do like him, but we don't need yet another repeat.

Besides, Bunny Chrom is perfect. You can't beat perfect :O

In before it's another Lucina. (if that is a Falchion on the side)

Or Christmas 'Marth'. 

Lissa does look like she's swinging an axe so Axe Lissa would be cool.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Firesweep weapons were a mistake.

I'm still contemplating whether or not to sacrifice my Faye and Mathilda to create a CA firesweep B!Lyn. I'm not sure if 2 5*s are worth it just to piss of some people in the arena.

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just curious, but would I get an even better reaction than that from you if I told you I killed a +Spd Lyn for Galeforce?

Lyn kinda sucks so not really

Honestly my reaction to that is a laugh in pity, because Lyn just got buffed with weapon refinement

6 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Awakening themed Christmas banner on Monday. RIP the Santa Hector dream. Hard pass for me.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/941231298156400640

Well, I did call the Christmas banner dropping Monday. :D

Also, the Tharja and Robin seasonals might not be their actual costumes if they do get in. They looked too similar to their base portraits and so far all the seasonals have had different poses to their original. Guess we'll see Monday.

54 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lyn kinda sucks so not really

Honestly my reaction to that is a laugh in pity, because Lyn just got buffed with weapon refinement

I also have Mia, +Atk Ayra, +Spd Ryoma and now a +Spd Soleil. So really, that Lyn is completely superfluous to me anyways, even with her buff.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I also have Mia, +Atk Ayra, +Spd Ryoma and now a +Spd Soleil. So really, that Lyn is completely superfluous to me anyways, even with her buff.

Desperation Brash Sol Katti with Wrath, and all three of those skill's powers are available at 75% or lower

+Atk Brave Lyn with maybe a Spd or another Attack seal with Fury gets some lit calcs heh

This would all require a Nephenee tho

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Desperation Brash Sol Katti with Wrath, and all three of those skill's powers are available at 75% or lower

+Atk Brave Lyn with maybe a Spd or another Attack seal with Fury gets some lit calcs heh

This would all require a Nephenee tho

A Nephenee that I do have mind, but I would never sack her for the likes of Lyn. I prefer to let my favorites live after all.