Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Chain Challenges were childs play.

15 and 16 were routed by typical Bridelia/Rein/Olivia/Ninian cheese, 16 swapped Rein with Ayra for dealing with Dorcas. 15+16 needed a bit more. Ayra/Olivia/Bridelia/Ninian for the first 3 stages, for the second I called in Tobin/Delthea/Inigo/Genny.

Tobin has Axebreaker so GG Chrom and Lissa, Delthea is +ATK and has Lancebreaker so GG pretty much every other armor. Inigo danced and Genny kept everyone topped. I fumbled at the end and Tharja nuked Inigo, but I still finished it up in one try.

Good stuff. With all the buffs armors are getting, I wouldn't be surprised if Tobin went up in the tiers. He's pretty much dirt bottom right now. Maybe that'll change.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I think I broke the Gacha... 

It felt so sorry for me for the amount of orbs it took to get Siegbert and Shiro (plus giving me a -Atk Siegbert to boot)... 

It's actually given me two +Atk seasonal units in under 100 orbs... Chrom is +Atk -Spd (pretty sure that's his best boon/bane) and Robin is +Atk -Res (which I don't know if it's his best but I am definitely not complaining!)

My seasonals are nearly universally -Atk or -Spd :O I'm still in shock. 

...And I've just realised it's given me my second 4* +Atk -Spd Reinhardt xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sigurd offensively isn't much anyway

Is that Lukas built up?

cause if he isn't then you know what must be done

O-of course he is! He has Bonfire inherited, which is so... so... rare...?

I suppose I did this to myself...

7 hours ago, Othin said:

I think they'll be seasonal units, which makes it pretty hard to predict. No one would have guessed f!Corrin as the first blue tome flier or Nowi as the first red tome flier.

I think there's a pretty good chance that we'll get a blue tome armor on the next seasonal banner (if not that, then some other new unit type), and I think that next seasonal banner has pretty good odds of being a Hoshido New Year's banner, but even if that's the case, who knows who they'd pick. Of the Hoshido royalty, Sakura seems like the best fit for the unit type, but not only is she the only one of the four who's already had a seasonal version, giving her another one that soon would be by far the soonest seasonal repeat yet. Of course, if they do a Hoshido banner without Sakura, that suggests including one or more non-royalty Hoshido characters, such as Oboro or Orochi.

I would suggest Rick-er, Hayato, but he's Wind Tribe which would make him green instead. Rinkah wouldn't work either since she's Fire Tribe and fire=red. Hmm...maybe Diviner!Azama?

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I would suggest Rick-er, Hayato, but he's Wind Tribe which would make him green instead. Rinkah wouldn't work either since she's Fire Tribe and fire=red. Hmm...maybe Diviner!Azama?

Hinoka and Takumi both have innate access to a tome-wielding class in Fates (Basara since they both have Spear Fighter as their reclass), so either of them being that blue tome armor wouldn't be a stretch as far as I'm concerned.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I fought a weaponless Fjorm once

thats quite normal if the Warriors map are available, i allways forget to requip Sheenas Weapon back on when i am using her to wall the right side of the map while grinding/leveling other units *shrug* prolly happened to that person too

@mcsilas I would probably have to go Brave Axe+ Barst sadly. Slaying Axe+ Barst has amazing potential, particularly the +SPD Variants, sadly to get the most out of him you need Steady Breath or Wrath, neither of which I have (not to mention Lyn is first in line for spare Wraths.)

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Chain Challenges were childs play.

15 and 16 were routed by typical Bridelia/Rein/Olivia/Ninian cheese, 16 swapped Rein with Ayra for dealing with Dorcas. 15+16 needed a bit more. Ayra/Olivia/Bridelia/Ninian for the first 3 stages, for the second I called in Tobin/Delthea/Inigo/Genny.

Tobin has Axebreaker so GG Chrom and Lissa, Delthea is +ATK and has Lancebreaker so GG pretty much every other armor. Inigo danced and Genny kept everyone topped. I fumbled at the end and Tharja nuked Inigo, but I still finished it up in one try.

Good stuff. With all the buffs armors are getting, I wouldn't be surprised if Tobin went up in the tiers. He's pretty much dirt bottom right now. Maybe that'll change.

Tobin would still be where he is since theres better sword who can run that set better. thats just the product of his spread

But honestly he's a fine unit the moment Arena Assault is released. People are allergic to giving him cheap investment to make him solo Armor match up for some reason. I could say the same with Est and Bartre, but Est and Bartre is already a really fantastic unit without relying on this gimmick

47 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas I would probably have to go Brave Axe+ Barst sadly. Slaying Axe+ Barst has amazing potential, particularly the +SPD Variants, sadly to get the most out of him you need Steady Breath or Wrath, neither of which I have (not to mention Lyn is first in line for spare Wraths.)

Well it doesn't have to be a Slaying Axe but yeah at least with Sacred Seals you can give him an 'additional' +Spd boon with your +Atk boon anyway.

@DefaultBeep Speaking of Lilinas, I've started using my +Spd/-Res one and I'm so glad I gave her Axebreaker. Even with her normal weapon she just deleted Wary Fighter Christmas Chrom. Not sure if I'll give her blade though, but wow Axebreaker is really useful.

@Cute Chao Also congrats on the boon/banes! Wow Christmas has come early for you!

Edited by mcsilas

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I think I broke the Gacha... 

It felt so sorry for me for the amount of orbs it took to get Siegbert and Shiro (plus giving me a -Atk Siegbert to boot)... 

It's actually given me two +Atk seasonal units in under 100 orbs... Chrom is +Atk -Spd (pretty sure that's his best boon/bane) and Robin is +Atk -Res (which I don't know if it's his best but I am definitely not complaining!)

My seasonals are nearly universally -Atk or -Spd :O I'm still in shock. 

...And I've just realised it's given me my second 4* +Atk -Spd Reinhardt xD 

Congratulations on that Robin! 

I only wanted to do one full summon trying for a Robin (because of the skills). Somehow I ended up with WE!Tharja (+HP/-ATK), WE!Lissa (+RES/-SPD) and Shiro (+HP/-RES) spending a ridiculous small amount of 33 orbs. 

No Robin/Chrom means no armor march and I don't like armor teams without that skill. Now I'm considering to waste my only Amelia (+ATK/-SPD), who already maxed HM anyways. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Well it doesn't have to be a Slaying Axe but yeah at least with Sacred Seals you can give him an 'additional' +Spd boon with your +Atk boon anyway.

@DefaultBeep Speaking of Lilinas, I've started using my +Spd/-Res one and I'm so glad I gave her Axebreaker. Even with her normal weapon she just deleted Wary Fighter Christmas Chrom. Not sure if I'll give her blade though, but wow Axebreaker is really useful.

Oh yeah, her huge Atk feels amazing when she's able to double other units. I used her for part of the Chain Challenge, and it felt great. -blade is fun for making her Atk even more ridiculous, but a true -blade mage build takes a lot of dedication considering her poor Spd. Mine has LaD3 and the Spd+3 Seal, and even then she only just reaches 37 Spd at 5-stars.

48 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, her huge Atk feels amazing when she's able to double other units. I used her for part of the Chain Challenge, and it felt great. -blade is fun for making her Atk even more ridiculous, but a true -blade mage build takes a lot of dedication considering her poor Spd. Mine has LaD3 and the Spd+3 Seal, and even then she only just reaches 37 Spd at 5-stars.

Even if her speed isn't that high, at least a high powered Atk -blade attack would be good against those units with Deflect Magic or Sigurd I guess

She is just usually overshadowed by my Sanaki because her Triangle Adept and superior Res is really useful

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

My sister just runs a raven build apparently it works very well 

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Henry and Sophia are fatter while Tharja, Celica, Katarina, and even Sanaki are better on offense.

I mean, sure, Lilina's fairly thin, but I doubt anyone could be much thinner than Sophia.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Raven Lilina is pretty bad when Sophia has better bulk though.

Lilina is ironically the middle child for red mages now and it hurts. Henry and Sophia are fatter while Tharja, Celica, Katarina, and even Sanaki are better on offense.

My repeat offender of pity-breaking, Lilina still gets the job done.

Spoiler

d3t52Dj.png

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Yeah, that 19 Def is painful even with TA.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I mean, sure, Lilina's fairly thin, but I doubt anyone could be much thinner than Sophia.

The thinner you are the bulkier you get. The inverse property between clothing and defense applies here too /s

Ironic, considering that in FE6 Sophia was pretty much made of paper.

That said, her resistance was pretty huge. Almost certain she had more resistance than Lilina, who actually didn't have super good res.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The thinner you are the bulkier you get. The inverse property between clothing and defense applies here too /s

I was going to contest that... but then I remembered Gwendolyn.