• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Oh hey, my free pull once again lacked the color of the only banner unit I don't have (Jaffar).
Oh hey, my free pull itself was Odin (4*), showing up for what feels like the tenth time in less than a month.

This game really knows how to trigger me, I swear.

Eh, this new banner has nothing I'd like. I have both Eldigan and Minerva and I killed a -Atk (or was -Spd, doesn't really matter) Jaffar a long while ago so....

I'll save my orbs for the legendary banner (or go for Tharja if I feel like it). I'd throw my orbs at Eirika but I don't have enough to keep trying.

Well, a 4-star Male Corrin is almost Eldigan. I'd try more, but I've only got 8 orbs, and I'd like to see what's coming up first.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh hey, my free pull once again lacked the color of the only banner unit I don't have (Jaffar).
Oh hey, my free pull itself was Odin (4*), showing up for what feels like the tenth time in less than a month.

This game really knows how to trigger me, I swear.

Same here. I wanted a better Minerva, and the game decided to let me pick between two colorless, two blues, and a red. Getting my first Eldigan would be cool, but... I really would like a better Minerva someday.

Free summon gave me a Jaffar. Decided to pull the rest of the orbs, got a lot of useful skill fodder but slightly regret putting a dent in my meager orb savings. Now I shouldn't pull on this banner again.

Niles and Clarine.

Could have been worse. Iceberg fodder is decent and I could have gotten something worthless like a Gaius/Azama/Lachesis.

Colorless is always worth it when a Klein or a good natured Matthew/Serra could be waiting inside there. Azama hurts a lot though. I don't think there's a unit more worthless in the colorless pool than him, and I get him half the time.

9 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

3 star Barst, but it's not like I need him at 4 star for any reason. One day Minerva will join my ranks, and her siblings on my list of 3000 HM units.

Exact ditto. Well, apart from your dedication to Macedon. I just wanted Minerva as she's the only one of these units I'm missing.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Exact ditto. Well, apart from your dedication to Macedon. I just wanted Minerva as she's the only one of these units I'm missing.

I swear that I will get Maria to 5★ and 3k HM if Minerva ever decides to grace me with her presence.

Tried using my free summon on a colourless orb- got a 3 star Serra and 3 star Azama out of it. Lesson learnt.

Decided to spend 4 orbs at least to try and get Eldigan- got graced by Reposition fodder Selena and a +Atk/-Res Laslow!

Also all of them were 3 stars. 

Edited by mcsilas

And here people want Minerva and I get her although I don't want her (already have one with meh nature, and now I got a -Spd one.... L&D fodder I guess...). These hellish gachas know what you don't want and will taunt you every single day by doing the opposite of what you actually want. This is also probably a sign, once again, that I won't pull anything of value the next time a good banner comes along, sigh.

At least the session didn't have absolute trash (no 3*, decent fodder), though Seth is kinda trash and Peri might count if her natures are as bad as my pity breaker one from long ago.

13 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I know right? I go with Black Knight because disgusting things help you win, not sweet things. Sweet things are only for getting killed by the enemy. 

Can't think of many units that were more helpful than Nino over a long period in FEH. 

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Sad we have no new information on the Tempest Trial, or other banners 

Yeah, that's really disappointing. Would be nice to know if there will an event in the next days. I would like to prepare some bonus units for TTs instead of grinding HM on the developer maps

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, that's really disappointing. Would be nice to know if there will an event in the next days. I would like to prepare some bonus units for TTs instead of grinding HM on the developer maps

Or, you know, nothing. In Heroes, at least- I'm still getting plenty of my FE fix through my first playthrough of Radiant Dawn.

31 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Or, you know, nothing. In Heroes, at least- I'm still getting plenty of my FE fix through my first playthrough of Radiant Dawn.

I'm prepared, since I startet to play my first FE main title (Awakening) some days ago. 

Well, I already have Eldigan and Jaffar, and I'm very happy with them (despite the former being -Atk ¬¬ ). I decided to try for Minerva and got a 3* Gunter. Gunter is not available at 4*, I've found. I've pulled ten Gunters during the last few banners and they are all 3*!

Oh well xD I'll keep him in case I need hone cavalry fodder at some point. I can get the feathers :)

On another note, I sent home some other 3-4* units that have less use and got some lovely feathers. It bumped my total up to 60k so I decided to splurge. Virion, F!Robin and Laslow have all been promoted to 5* and I'm currently training them up with the lovely Shiro :D

Edited by Cute Chao

32 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Well, I already have Eldigan and Jaffar, and I'm very happy with them (despite the former being -Atk ¬¬ ). I decided to try for Minerva and got a 3* Gunter. Gunter is not available at 4*, I've found. I've pulled ten Gunters during the last few banners and they are all 3*!

Oh well xD I'll keep him in case I need hone cavalry fodder at some point. I can get the feathers :)

On another note, I sent home some other 3-4* units that have less use and got some lovely feathers. It bumped my total up to 60k so I decided to splurge. Virion, F!Robin and Laslow have all been promoted to 5* and I'm currently training them up with the lovely Shiro :D

Gunter can be 4* but yeah I feel you. Some units I always seems to get 3 stars- for example, only recently did I get a 4* Odin.

What build are you gonna give Shiro? Actually what's his boon/bane?

@Zeo Well, that's unexpected, but hopefully that combo works out! I wonder if Smoke Dagger++ would be beneficial for Lyn for that -6 Spd reduction?

27 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Gunter can be 4* but yeah I feel you. Some units I always seems to get 3 stars- for example, only recently did I get a 4* Odin.

What build are you gonna give Shiro? Actually what's his boon/bane?

I was kidding about Gunter. I've pulled him at 4* before, but it just made me laugh that all ten have been 3* xD

Not sure. I always give my units their default skills while levelling up, and then worry about other builds later. I think he might be +Atk but my list is on my home pc and I'm on my work pc. I'm pretty sure I remember being gobsmacked that he was... something to do with Atk (in the very least not -Atk, but I think I remember he turned out to be +Atk). I like him, though :) It's nice to have another lance infantry since Ephraim is nearly max HM and Lukas can't hold AA by himself (I suppose there's also Donnel, Sharena and Fjorm... but eeeeeh...)

13 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

Since they discussed Blessings, I wonder if they're taking data that people aren't using their one Blessing and assuming this means they don't know how to confer them.

If so... I'm sorry.

I hope they're smart enough to realize that, while that may be true for some, the majority are holding on to it because they don't want to waste it.

11 hours ago, Tolvir said:

And proceeded to give Brave Ike a speed buff in the video.......

I DO have a +Spd Brave Ike lying around...

Anyone think they might do something for the 25th? I know other gachas do various things, some let you choose a unit you want, some just give summoning material, etc. No idea if FEH is going to do something like it or not. It looks like the TT might release then, but I cant see that being all they will do.