• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Maybe one of the new units is a seasonal M!Corrin? We might also see Peg Knight Azura instead of another dancer version? It's definitely the pineapple on the left.

Gunnthra__New_years_lv_40_stats.jpg

You are correct. There is a male Corrin. And a flying Azura, who apparently is a singer as well.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

You are correct. There is a male Corrin. And a flying Azura, who apparently is a singer as well.

Spoiler

Huh...I...wasn't expecting to be that dead on. And another seasonal Camilla as well. Pairing favorites of IS comfirmed.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Huh...I...wasn't expecting to be that dead on. And another seasonal Camilla as well. Pairing favorites of IS comfirmed.

Mmmm, can't decide whether I should wait for the official reveal or just read the datamine so I can open spoilers. That legendary banner is coming in a few minutes. If I earn any of those focus units from my one full pull, then I'll wait for the official reveal. If I earn no focus unit than I'll feel lonely enough to just turn over spoilers and re-enter the conversation.

14 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Mmmm, can't decide whether I should wait for the official reveal or just read the datamine so I can open spoilers. That legendary banner is coming in a few minutes. If I earn any of those focus units from my one full pull, then I'll wait for the official reveal. If I earn no focus unit than I'll feel lonely enough to just turn over spoilers and re-enter the conversation.

Maybe you'd like to know information that doesn't give away the characters?

Weapon/Movement Types (nothing unique):

Spoiler
  • Dagger Infantry
  • Bow Infantry
  • Axe Flyer
  • Sword Flyer

Weapon properties (nothing crazy here):

Spoiler
  • Dagger: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
  • Sword, Axe, Bow: Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces.

One of the units is extremely unique for a specific reason, which is affecting how a lot of people are planning to spend orbs (this might give things away a bit):

Spoiler

Flying Refresher unit

Edited by Johann

15 minutes ago, Johann said:

Maybe you'd like to know information that doesn't give away the characters?

Weapon/Movement Types (nothing unique):

Reveal hidden contents
  • Dagger Infantry
  • Bow Infantry
  • Axe Flyer
  • Sword Flyer

Weapon properties (nothing crazy here):

Reveal hidden contents
  • Dagger: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
  • Sword, Axe, Bow: Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces.

One of the units is extremely unique for a specific reason, which is affecting how a lot of people are planning to spend orbs (this might give things away a bit):

Reveal hidden contents

Flying Refresher unit

That's thoughtful of you, but the banner has graced me with a Spring Lucina - one of the three seasonals I would be hunting for if I decided to spend all my orbs. So no spoilers for me.

really starting to get the feeling that Gunthra will be free and IS is just trying to make a quick buck by fooling us. she has expressions and already made a appearance in the story so it's possible we'll get her the next chapters.
by the way, those datamine maps are new years ones (shrine theme from the looks of it) so the next main story update is far away

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well...the pull rates on this are even worse than the last Legendary banner...

How so? They have always been bad for getting a specific hero. Better than usual for getting a 5★, but worse than usual for sniping a 5★.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

A comprehensive list of people whom Jakob isn’t a dick to:

1) Corrin;
2) Jakob.

3) Summoner (man, I really can't remember their default name off the top of my head).

I can't help it, I like the guy. He's pretty, he's a butler, and I find him amusing ^.^''

Hmmm... I wonder who the guy could be on the banner. It's a mystery xD

Glad he's finally getting a seasonal. Going all out for Takumi <3 I hope his older brother joins in the fun, too :)

Edit: Didn't realise it had already been datamined. I have no clue how to spoiler tag >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

3) Summoner (man, I really can't remember their default name off the top of my head).

Kiran. They are basically Corrin but better. Corrin can’t be a cat, Kiran can.

Also, <spoiler>text<spoiler> with square brackets instead of the angular ones.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Kiran. They are basically Corrin but better. Corrin can’t be a cat, Kiran can.

Also, <spoiler>text<spoiler> with square brackets instead of the angular ones.

Thanks so much :D

Kiran! That's it! I kept putting Kamui, which I know is Corrin's Japanese default name >.<

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I kept putting Kamui, which I know is Corrin's Japanese default name >.<

And also an entirely different character in Gaiden / Echoes, who I guess still isn’t in this game because nobody has paid him to be in it yet.

That’s probably the same reason we’re still without best assassin Volke aside from the fact that he’s a Tellius character.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

And also an entirely different character in Gaiden / Echoes, who I guess still isn’t in this game because nobody has paid him to be in it yet.

That’s probably the same reason we’re still without best assassin Volke aside from the fact that he’s a Tellius character.

I did think of him, too, but I think it was the Japanese Corrin that confused me, since I knew it was a default name -.-

Can someone pay Hugh to be in the game? I'd love him and his grandma because this game has a lack of old ladies (as does Fire Emblem in general).

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I did think of him, too, but I think it was the Japanese Corrin that confused me, since I knew it was a default name -.-

Can someone pay Hugh to be in the game? I'd love him and his grandma because this game has a lack of old ladies (as does Fire Emblem in general).

Can that person pay for Farina too while they're at it? After all, Eliwood has his canon wife in the game so why can't Hector?

Though yeah, FE kinda does have next to no old ladies ones that can't turn into dragons anyways among it's playable cast. It has older ladies like Vaida and Reina but Niime is only one I can think of off-hand who's outright elderly.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Can that person pay for Farina too while they're at it? After all, Eliwood has his canon wife in the game so why can't Hector?

Though yeah, FE kinda does have next to no old ladies ones that can't turn into dragons anyways among it's playable cast. It has older ladies like Vaida and Reina but Niime is only one I can think of off-hand who's outright elderly.

I do really like Farina and Hector as a pairing... Also partial to Farina and Kent because their conversation just makes me laugh xD

Yeah, I've been thinking this for a while. It's got several elderly men, but only Niime is the official old woman. Vaida is older but still looks pretty young to me. Reina looks somewhat older, but feels an equivalent of Barst. I hope the new game gives us another old woman. Niime's awesome :D

Here we see that the Chilling Seal B-slot skill can debuff multiple enemies if they have the same defence:

3chdW5o.png

For anyone else wondering, I can confirm that it only works on base defence, i.e. defence debuffs are not counted.

As you can see here from this screenshot: 

Bd7WiRs.png

all of the units with 11 base def have been debuffed, despite the axe dude having been Def Ploy'd by Arvis. 

These are just my complaints cause I think the game has gone a bit stale, but that's just my opinion and is still like it despite it's flaws. Don't know about you guys, but I feel that TT are too long (1 week is enough if they use the mini TT model) and that most events are either over in a instant if you complete them like the GHB and BHB or just boring like VG (tho that should be shorter as well, one day for each round is enough and two VG a month to have more events). Story maps need to get new chapters at least every month, but I guess we'll get a new one in about 2 weeks time with the next banner unless the New Years banner is tied to the main story (that'd be a first for a seasonal)... There should be more different kinds of events taking place at least every day (give us at least new free hero maps cause we've already finished them and having them there is just odd to be honest when they've been there for almost a year). Daily quests are quite boring when all I have to do is sit through 3 AA battles and 2 arena battles (seriously, do something to make me excited for each normal day of heroes when we don't have new content related quests). My barracks are with filled with heroes I've either made proper builds for or everything that's fodder, but don't have anyone to fodder that unit's skill to. Need more Fury, Desperation and Iceberg fodder. Yet there aren't any banners I want to spend orbs on. New Years banner only has Azura that interests me, but the appearance of green orbs during summoning is the lowest among the four colors. I hope to god that Gunthraa is free cause wind blessing is just redundant as a TT reward if you don't have her and another water blessing is just uhh...

And I'm skipping the Legendary Heroes banner (but I did pend 4 orbs on it, only to get two fodder units for feather) cause we're most likely getting new and possibly better seasonal variants on holidays that have gotten banners in the past (Bride Eirika mmm). Plus we're definitely getting Valentine's and White Day banner for all the fans cause of those holidays' relevance in Japan and it screams profit for IS.

Edited by silveraura25

For anyone who's still getting shocked every month that they're still doing monthly seasonal banners: the last month where both main banners focused on new characters was May. Since then, they've consistently had one new character banner and one alternate outfits banner each month: generally a seasonal banner as the first one and the new character banner as the second one, with the only small exceptions being September where the CYL banner took the place of a seasonal banner as the alternate outfits banner and December switching the order so the Christmas banner would match up with Christmas. The broader pattern of half the main banners being alternate outfits is just how things are now, and it's not likely to change anytime soon.

We should get another new character banner in mid-January: maybe finally the long-awaited FE10 one? Then some sort of seasonal banner for the beginning of February, probably some sort of chocolate-themed Valentine's Day banner.

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Plus we're definitely getting Valentine's and White Day banner for all the fans cause of those holidays' relevance in Japan and it screams profit for IS.

White Day does sound like a plausible follow-up in March. Based on how those are apparently handled, perhaps the Valentine's Day banner will be all-female and the White Day one all-male?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

For anyone who's still getting shocked every month that they're still doing monthly seasonal banners: the last month where both main banners focused on new characters was May. Since then, they've consistently had one new character banner and one alternate outfits banner each month: generally a seasonal banner as the first one and the new character banner as the second one, with the only small exceptions being September where the CYL banner took the place of a seasonal banner as the alternate outfits banner and December switching the order so the Christmas banner would match up with Christmas. The broader pattern of half the main banners being alternate outfits is just how things are now, and it's not likely to change anytime soon.

We should get another new character banner in mid-January: maybe finally the long-awaited FE10 one? Then some sort of seasonal banner for the beginning of February, probably some sort of chocolate-themed Valentine's Day banner.

White Day does sound like a plausible follow-up in March. Based on how those are apparently handled, perhaps the Valentine's Day banner will be all-female and the White Day one all-male?

Both are in the middle of the month. So we'd be getting normal banners at the end or beginning of each month.