• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

:blink: I never got any of them, so of course I forgot them. Can't believe I forgot my boy Shiro or my girl Rhajat.

Neither did I. I’m still bitter over my pity-breaking +Spd -Res Seliph that would have been a perfect Soleil or Siegbert. . 

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t expect Micaiah until after the anniversary. I half-hope, half-expect some Awakening peeps in January.

Which Awakening peeps do you half-hope for? Out of curiosity?

At the very least Micaiah, whenever she comes, has more chance than Lief because she was actually part of the top 10. 

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t expect Micaiah until after the anniversary. I half-hope, half-expect some Awakening peeps in January.

Yeah, we'll be getting another Holiday banner featuring Chrom, Lucina, Tharja, and Donnel for Awakening New Year.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At the very least Micaiah, whenever she comes, has more chance than Lief because she was actually part of the top 10. 

Yup, already got the Dawn Brigade banner picked out. Micaiah, Sothe, Illyana. Illyana because miniskirt mage who will also be blue like Micaiah. Make the big bucks, IS. And the TT unit is just Boyd, I guess. Greil Mercs need to be as far dispersed across different banners and events as you can get them.

28 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I hope for any four of the following: Sumia, Maribelle, Miriel, Gregor, Ricken, Vaike. But if we get an Awakening banner, it will probably be the kids again. Cynthia, Gerome, Brady, and Nah?

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, we'll be getting another Holiday banner featuring Chrom, Lucina, Tharja, and Donnel for Awakening New Year.

Rezzy, why are you doing this to me? Why are you hurting me?

Edited by Vaximillian

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I would think that we would get an awakening children banner like the children of fate 

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I hope for any four of the following: Sumia, Maribelle, Miriel, Gregor, Ricken, Vaike. But if we get an Awakening banner, it will probably be the kids again. Cynthia, Gerome, Brady, and Nah?

Rezzy, why are you doing this to me? Why are you hurting me?

I don't do these things, IS does.  I think we have almost have more seasonal Awakening characters than normal ones at this point.

Normal Awakening Characters: 19 (1 of which is a GHB)

Clone Units: 16 (3 of which are Lucina.  Chrom has 2 clones.  Inigo sorta counts)

One more seasonal Banner will tip the scale to having more clones than original characters.  I think IS forgot Awakening has more characters than the launch units.

I want Cynthia, Noire, Brady, and I suppose Gerome is okay.  I like Owain the most, and want him with proper clothes, but we already have Odin.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I like Owain the most, and want him with proper clothes, but we already have Odin.

I want the whole trio with their proper names, appearances, and classes actually. I don’t give a damn that Laslow and Selena are the same class and weapon type as Inigo and Severa. I don’t give a damn about too many swords.

I want my myrm Owain and my mercs Inigo and Severa. I adore the merc outfits in the 3DS games.

42 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sumia, Maribelle, Miriel, Gregor,

I'd love to have any of these from the first gen!

And yeah Brady, Noire and Owain pls IS :(

@Mackc2 Yeah that makes sense. I just hope they add new child units that we don't have more than anything. Owain gets a pass though, he can be the Rhajat of the group- only because of how eh his Odin incarnation is :(

Oh wow...it's been so long since my last Awakening playthrough that I hardly remember who I used the most...though I think Cynthia and Morgan are the only two of that group that aren't in the game yet (I was one of those abuse-Galeforce-in-L+ people =P ). I'd like to see those two in Heroes sometime.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

only because of how eh his Odin incarnation is :(

The sad part is, the meh stat line is kinda how he is in Fates...but in Fates he can fall back on Nosferatu. In Heroes, it's just a meh stat line.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh wow...it's been so long since my last Awakening playthrough that I hardly remember who I used the most...though I think Cynthia and Morgan are the only two of that group that aren't in the game yet (I was one of those abuse-Galeforce-in-L+ people =P ). I'd like to see those two in Heroes sometime.

The sad part is, the meh stat line is kinda how he is in Fates...but in Fates he can fall back on Nosferatu. In Heroes, it's just a meh stat line.

I actually like the personalities of many of the kid units more than the Gen 1 units in Awakening.  In Gen 1, it's Vaike and Donnel, with most of the others being kinda bland or one note.

10 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

At least I can reclass him to Samurai for Hoshidan Owain fun XD

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In Gen 1, it's Vaike and Donnel, with most of the others being kinda bland or one note.

Donny and his Naga-damned pot. If only he took off his freaking pot once, I wouldn’t despise him so much.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Donny and his Naga-damned pot. If only he took off his freaking pot once, I wouldn’t despise him so much.

At least it's better than the toilet bowl the Knights and Cavs have to wear.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Can you imagine Curly Afro Donnel though?

Personally I actually find Vaike a bit annoying. I don't like those types of personalities (or personalities like Virion), but maybe that's the introvert in me talking.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I actually like the personalities of many of the kid units more than the Gen 1 units in Awakening.  In Gen 1, it's Vaike and Donnel, with most of the others being kinda bland or one note.

I never really used those two all that much, tbh. I think I tried using Vaike once and he worked out pretty well for a while (dat Str)...I forget what happened, but I eventually had to bench him. He seemed like a cool enough guy though, in a mildly air-headed way.

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least I can reclass him to Samurai for Hoshidan Owain fun XD

I usually just slap him onto Leo for the Mag boost. If he can make it to Lv. 11 Sorc somehow I'll send him to MoA for four levels, but he's usually just a chipper, if anything, after CQ-16.

Edited by LordFrigid

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At least it's better than the toilet bowl the Knights and Cavs have to wear.

Can’t argue with that. Wearing toilets is stupid.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Personally I actually find Vaike a bit annoying. I don't like those types of personalities (or personalities like Virion), but maybe that's the introvert in me talking.

Anything is better than the stupid pot.

Vaike’s type of dumb muscle makes me cringe. But at least he will add to the handful of axemen in Heroes.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I despise him for not being Mozu.

Though seriously, why do even have both him and Oboro in FEH while poor Mozu is left in cold? This is an injustice that should've been corrected months ago for Naga's sake.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I had a bias towards Vaike because he's similar to someone I know IRL.  He actually was named Vaike, too, sorta.  There was a girl named Gina, and on the floor plan at work, they were adding "Va" to everybody's name, because they were quite mature.  His name was Ike, so he became Vaike and the name stuck for a while.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Though seriously, why do even have both him and Oboro in FEH while poor Mozu is left in cold? This is an injustice that should've been corrected months ago for Naga's sake.

We only get clones of 3DS characters we already have.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t argue with that. Wearing toilets is stupid.

Anything is better than the stupid pot.

Vaike’s type of dumb muscle makes me cringe. But at least he will add to the handful of axemen in Heroes.

He was pretty cringe worthy, but some of those supports were comic gold. And if I could draw men better, I already have a set of poses in mind that I'd have sent off to IS for him. Alas, my men do not turn out that well.

I want Priam in Heroes.  I know I know another sword user, but I want at least one of my FE husbands in Heroes.  Other then Lukas, Seth and Jakob none of my top favorites are in Heroes yet.  Come on IS where are the Laguz, the Wolfskin, the Kitsune, Kaze, Zihark and Lorenz(yes I like him and he was great in my fist SD run)?

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Because Mozu is not a retainer

Still annoyed Silas and Kaze aren't in Heroes because they're not retainers as well. I mean Kaze has more of a reason because he sort of becomes one when you reach the supports but yeah.

Also when I first played BR, I thought Mozu was just a knock-off, moe/fem Donnel. Also I really dislike her shaking sprite and suddenly oh tragic backstory.

At least she has good supports though but I'm a bit meh to moe designs

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Though seriously, why do even have both him and Oboro in FEH while poor Mozu is left in cold? 

They needed an archer.

WHY FAYE IS ONE SHE CANT BE ONE WHEN MOZU CAN ACTUALLY BE ONE