Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

New Year Azura has a quote where she asks who the first hero you summoned this year was. Excluding Virion, since everyone gets him, does anyone remember theirs? I most certainly do not.

I do because I never got rid of her: it was Nino. I'll promote you...some day....

I also kept my second & third units: Fae & Clarine 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

You guys clearly kept better track than I did, haha. I did a couple of rerolls. I don't remember the very first hero I summoned, but I know an Oboro and Tsubaki were part of the first summoning session in the reroll I kept. I still have them.

Also, what the fuck. Forum timestamps broke.

I'm sad that I can't remember who the first hero I summoned was. 

I know my first 5* was in my second round of pulls. I got Roy :) 

I get the feeling my first was either Setsuna or F!Corrin, but I could be wrong. Either way, Virion was my first so I shall stick to that and not worry unduly about forgetting xD 

I will make sure to remember my first summoned hero of this year, though, however cruddy they may be. 

And, since it's now reached midnight here... Happy New Year! :D 

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

New Year Azura has a quote where she asks who the first hero you summoned this year was. Excluding Virion, since everyone gets him, does anyone remember theirs? I most certainly do not.

I remember 3. First a 3* Selena when I was rerolling for a good start. Second a Y!Tiki which I sadly lost thanks to phone issues and third was my current Priscilla which has been part of my Horse Emblem team since I got Bride Lyn to substitute her as my main healer.

I'm not sure what first unit in all I got was.  Going by the Obtained sorter, the oldest non-freebie unit I still have is my 4* Barst.

34 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You guys clearly kept better track than I did, haha. I did a couple of rerolls. I don't remember the very first hero I summoned, but I know an Oboro and Tsubaki were part of the first summoning session in the reroll I kept. I still have them.

Also, what the fuck. Forum timestamps broke.

You can change how your team list is ordered by who was obtained first. 

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

You can change how your team list is ordered by who was obtained first. 

No duh, I know that. I used "obtained" as my default organization until advanced sorting options came in.

The first summonable character in my roster isn't necessarily the very first character I summoned. I sent home a lot of characters in the early months and re-rolled.

The first character I summoned was a 3-Star Hinata. I dunno why I remember, but I never used him (getting Lyn and Marth and particularly Roy made him feel kinda unnecessary back then), and eventually I sent him home to make room.

I'm gonna be out with family when it actually becomes midnight here, so I'll just say this now.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

I'm 90% sure my first hero summoned was a 5 star Hawkeye with a neutral nature, and I'm 100% sure he was included in my first summoning session, since looking at my "obtained" roster puts him right next to the Askr trio. It had a big impact on me because he wasn't teased in the Heroes reveal trailer like Ursula, Cecilia, etc. And he was basically my main green unit for the first few months. I knew the game would be a little crazy with the legacy characters, but he was a big surprise. That Hawkeye is still here. Maxed Hero Merit, and I gave him an Emerald Axe and QR in order to bank on his high defenses. I generally only find an excuse to use him in AA when encountering a mono-color blue team.

Last post in this thread until 2018. Happy New Year peeps.

This has been a pretty crazy year, I first started playing this game in April and life has... changed significantly since then, as has the game. It's hard to believe that I have so many powerful units and can tackle just about anything when the first couple of months I was struggling to complete standard content. It's been a good ride. Some ups, some downs. But all in all the game has been fun through trying times and fast forward months later and I finally got my favorite character. So all in all I consider this a win.

And yeah, still waiting/hoping for Edward/Ross/Ilyana. Next big thing will be the Anniversary. Will be neat to see what happens there.

Edited by Zeo

15 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

You know, what if they gave us 18 orbs on New Year's Day, you know, to celebrate the New Year of 2018

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that people would get mad if that happened and for a really petty reason.

My first summon was a 4 star +Atk Lissa, followed by a Matthew then Gaius. Progressing through maps was kind of tricky.

I forgot who it was for my main account since I probably sent them home. Although I think Abel and Catria are the ones remaining from the first session. I remember not having a red for a long while.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I would love to see Calill in game.  We need more parents in the game.

Calill is my favourite Tellius character at all. She has her design, her personality, and her inter-game growth to win over my heart.

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Lucina

35 minutes left here, although everyone's already partying like the New Year has already come!

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR! May everyone have a wonderful year!

Edited by Alexmender