Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

Chill, I just got back into heroes like 2 weeks ago or sum after losing my account and a long hiatus. Gotta work my way back to the top

I don't want any scrubs in my friend list

You better get up quick!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

20 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I can’t think straight right now (I’m not exactly sober), but this seems fun for a master debuff build. Debuffs also work well with Gunnthrá!.. whom I don’t have.

I trade Gunnther Girl, 3 Sigurd, Brave Lyn, Ryoma,  and all my Rein to you for a Brave Roy if i could

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder when the next Feh Channel will be. It should talk about the upcoming anniversary.

Probably the tail end of January. Hard to say if there will be enough new content to justify a FEH Channel though. The last update was pretty massive, that survey about new things people would be interested in made it seem like any one of those features are rather far off and wouldn't be happening any time soon.

What are the odds of IS creating mixed Threaten/Ploy skills? I'd really love a Def/Spd ploy skill for my Clair although maybe that would be a bit too broken hahaha.

Edited by Alexmender

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

What are the odds of IS creating mixed Threaten/Ploy skills? I'd really love a Def/Spd ploy skill for my Clair although maybe that would be a bit too broken hahaha.

I'm not sure either of those are particularly likely. The implementation of those skills as Sacred Seals already makes it so that you can get two of them at a time with the S slot as the only cost.

However, if we start seeing more weapons with Blizzard's effect, they might start adding dual debuff skills to help encourage their use.

Hmm didn't realiseI have 4 extra Saizos in my barracks...

I could go for a 4*+10 Saizo but I'd have to upgrade one for forged Smoke Dagger anyway...

Hey @Zeo any units that wants forged Smoke Dagger instead of Rogue Dagger? Need to make sure I keep a copy or two in case I want to inherit that weapon to someone.

I mean I guess Summer Frederick might use it but Seashell has also been fun to use.

44 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hey @Zeo any units that wants forged Smoke Dagger instead of Rogue Dagger? Need to make sure I keep a copy or two in case I want to inherit that weapon to someone.

Not a single character in particular, but any teammate for Gunnthra would do great with Smoke Dagger to boost Blizzard's damage output through the roof.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm didn't realiseI have 4 extra Saizos in my barracks...

I could go for a 4*+10 Saizo but I'd have to upgrade one for forged Smoke Dagger anyway...

I mean I guess Summer Frederick might use it but Seashell has also been fun to use.

A *4 +10 unit is the equivalent of a *5 +5 so spending 20k feathers for that is worth it. I'll be doing that for Fir who's currently *4 +7 in my barracks.

Summer Frederick already has his unique Seal ATK/SPD + Dagger Debuffs so while you're freeing up his B slot you're losing Fury 2 which personally I don't think is worth it, but that's just me.

Saizo uses Rogue Dagger and Smoke Dagger equally well depending on what you want to do, Felicia is a better Smoke Dagger user for obvious reasons but she usually wants Kitty Paddle and her Silver Dagger is usually enough to suffice, plus she likes the extra MT. Jakob and Felicia would probably take Smoke over Rogue if you were choosing between the two, Gaius as well because his bulk simply can't be patched with Rogue Dagger.

Thing about Smoke Dagger is that every dagger can use it well and if you're comparing it to Rogue Dagger then it's better for most units, but nearly all of them use another dagger better. Probably except Saizo, but even he likes Rogue Dagger+. I would just build a Saizo and Matthew with their native weapons. It's the cheapest option without sacrificing efficiency.

EDIT: Feels nice having a real stash again. 32 orbs with a couple more left from the monthly quests and a nice chunk still left to get from the Tempest, nevermind Arena orbs and the current dailies. Whatever comes next, I'll be ready for it. Flying Dancer is nice, Slaying Dagger+ is too, but if the next set of banners are great, I'm not spending a single orb on new years. I can live without any of the units in that banner, Winters Envoy taught me a lesson I won't soon forget. And if the Anniversary on the second is anything to go by, there's going to be something crazy on there.

Real talk, how many of you would pull on an Askr Trio banner next month?

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

A *4 +10 unit is the equivalent of a *5 +5 so spending 20k feathers for that is worth it. I'll be doing that for Fir who's currently *4 +7 in my barracks.

Summer Frederick already has his unique Seal ATK/SPD + Dagger Debuffs so while you're freeing up his B slot you're losing Fury 2 which personally I don't think is worth it, but that's just me.

Saizo uses Rogue Dagger and Smoke Dagger equally well depending on what you want to do, Felicia is a better Smoke Dagger user for obvious reasons but she usually wants Kitty Paddle and her Silver Dagger is usually enough to suffice, plus she likes the extra MT. Jakob and Felicia would probably take Smoke over Rogue if you were choosing between the two, Gaius as well because his bulk simply can't be patched with Rogue Dagger.

Thing about Smoke Dagger is that every dagger can use it well and if you're comparing it to Rogue Dagger then it's better for most units, but nearly all of them use another dagger better. Probably except Saizo, but even he likes Rogue Dagger+. I would just build a Saizo and Matthew with their native weapons. It's the cheapest option without sacrificing efficiency.

EDIT: Feels nice having a real stash again. 32 orbs with a couple more left from the monthly quests and a nice chunk still left to get from the Tempest, nevermind Arena orbs and the current dailies. Whatever comes next, I'll be ready for it. Flying Dancer is nice, Slaying Dagger+ is too, but if the next set of banners are great, I'm not spending a single orb on new years. I can live without any of the units in that banner, Winters Envoy taught me a lesson I won't soon forget. And if the Anniversary on the second is anything to go by, there's going to be something crazy on there.

Real talk, how many of you would pull on an Askr Trio banner next month?

Hmm okay. Well my good Saizo is +Spd/-Res so that might be a fun base for a +10.

Of course completionist in me wants the 5 star conversation but maybe I'll max a bad Saizo first then inherit the weapon. Also gold borders are nice.

I'm surprise we don't have a Panic Dagger yet. I mean daggers are all about debuffs and stuff but I guess you'd rather finish off a blade mage with Poison Dagger anyway...

I wish they'd release easier to obtain characters for some of the less popular new skills.

In particular, I really, really want Atk/Res Bond for my Innes, who can now be merged up to +9 after getting 7 copies of him from the Legendary Heroes banner while pulling for Bride Lyn.

With the build +9 Innes [+Atk, -Def] (Nidhogg, Atk/Res Bond 3, Cancel Affinity 3, Atk Ploy 3, Distant Def 3), he'd have 65 Atk and 51 Res (52 Res once he gets to +10) before buffs on enemy phase when 3 allies are adjacent (though Atk Ploy would only be running off of 34 Res because everything else is an in-combat buff). I probably wouldn't even mind feeding off the Katarina for Atk Ploy.

Three stacks of Drive Atk 2 would push that up to 74 Atk. What the hell.

A 40-damage Glacies (41 damage at +10) on top of that would be fun to see.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm surprise we don't have a Panic Dagger yet. I mean daggers are all about debuffs and stuff but I guess you'd rather finish off a blade mage with Poison Dagger anyway...

That's what staves are for. With the exception of the refined Smoke Dagger (which also debuffs Atk and Spd), daggers debuff Def and Res or have effective damage. Staves debuff Atk or Spd or inflict status ailments.

Tfw you're on 500 Sacred Coins but you don't have enough great badges to support any combination of purchases. Not unless I stick strictly to level 2 upgrades, anyway. But part of the appeal of using Sacred Seals isn't just the level 3 version but the added arena score. Also why do most of these seals needs red badges? It's all because of the dumb trend of doing attack first with every buff or debuff skill. Attack ploy, Attack Smoke, Heavy Draw. I'm surprised they had enough restraint to go Threaten speed before Threaten attack.

I feel like every quest that rewards shards and crystals should reward badges in addition to it. And do the same for TT crystal rewards as well. Because I'm not low on great badges due to some lack of skill or lack of merged units, it's because I'm spending less than an hour of grinding the Training Tower every Tuesday and Wednesday with my Spring Xander which I'm lucky as hell to actually own.

The new friend added to my list from the Takumi gauntlet just reminded me that I actually really want a Linde. 

• B!Caeda is my +SPD/-ATK Blade Mage with Swordbreaker.
  • Lute is my -ATK debuffer with Lancebreaker.
  • Reinhardt is Reinhardt.
  • S!Corrin is my fill in Blade Mage with missing Desperation.
  • Delthea is my +ATK/-SPD buffer/ nuclear warhead with Lancebreaker.
  • M!Robin is my TA Raven mage with Swordbreaker.

Despite this I don't have a single blue mage without some sort of weird drawback and strength. Just a nice strong one that I don't have to use a certain way (aside from Reinhardt) would be nice. If Linde shows up on the next refinement banner. I may pull for her. May.

Plus I really need to give one of my Blue Tomes Desperation, that's the only color tome that I'm missing that particular B-Skill for. Really dropped the ball there.

Edited by Zeo

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The new friend added to my list from the Takumi gauntlet just reminded me that I actually really want a Linde. 

• B!Caeda is my +SPD/-ATK Blade Mage with Swordbreaker.
  • Lute is my -ATK debuffer with Lancebreaker.
  • Reinhardt is Reinhardt.
  • S!Corrin is my fill in Blade Mage with missing Desperation.
  • Delthea is my +ATK/-SPD buffer/ nuclear warhead with Lancebreaker.
  • M!Robin is my TA Raven mage with Swordbreaker.

Despite this I don't have a single blue mage without some sort of weird drawback and strength. Just a nice strong one that I don't have to use a certain way (aside from Reinhardt) would be nice. If Linde shows up on the next refinement banner. I may pull for her. May.

Plus I really need to give one of my Blue Tomes Desperation, that's the only color tome that I'm missing that particular B-Skill for. Really dropped the ball there.

Haha, I feel you, my 5* blue mages: 

Delthea -ATK, NS!Corrin -ATK, Tailtiu -SPD. 

Mae (not good enough), Reinhardt (own category) and Ursula don't count. After they maxed HM, Reinhardt and Tailtiu came as +ATK 4* copies to me, but I won't promote them anytime soon. 

A not crippled Linde would be cool. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, I feel you, my 5* blue mages: 

Delthea -ATK, NS!Corrin -ATK, Tailtiu -SPD. 

Mae (not good enough), Reinhardt (own category) and Ursula don't count. After they maxed HM, Reinhardt and Tailtiu came as +ATK 4* copies to me, but I won't promote them anytime soon. 

A not crippled Linde would be cool. 

My NS!Corrin is also -ATK forgot to mention. But she's +DEF so with Iote's Shield she actually can deal with archers somewhat if I gave her a raven build. Blade Build + Flier buffs is too good though. Mae is just so underwhelming I can't bring myself to promote her and while Ursula was a big player for me in the early game, I have no desire to promote her to *5. I'd love a +ATK Rein but he's recently maxed HM so he'll be seeing less use. Since Tailtiu is just a watered down Linde I wouldn't mind having her, but Linde herself would be the best thing possible.

Here's hoping she shows up on the next banner tomorrow after this weapon refinement banner is done with.

35 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

And now the wait to see if anything pops up this Thursday/Friday.

A new banner is guaranteed. Anything else though is probably necessary at the moment. There's plenty to keep busy what with the Warriors maps still being there, the daily maps for the orbs and both the Tempest and VG going on at the same time.

@Zeo @mcsilas Oh, if you guys need ideas for a Summer Freddy build, here's mine! Though it mostly revolves around him being -Spd, admittedly. xP

k4bLBOm.png

However, when/if I get a Summer Freddy with neutral or +Spd and not -Atk (not having -Def would be preferable too, but I'd take it if I had to), I'll probably switch out that Threaten Spd with a Hone skill and that's it.

Man, he's hot though! <3 Look closely enough and you can see him flexing a nice looking bicep under his sleeve too, the one on the arm holding the shell bag...

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Zeo @mcsilas Oh, if you guys need ideas for a Summer Freddy build, here's mine! Though it mostly revolves around him being -Spd, admittedly. xP

k4bLBOm.png

However, when/if I get a Summer Freddy with neutral or +Spd and not -Atk (not having -Def would be preferable too, but I'd take it if I had to), I'll probably switch out that Threaten Spd with a Hone skill and that's it.

Man, he's hot though! <3 Look closely enough and you can see him flexing a nice looking bicep under his sleeve too, the one on the arm holding the shell bag...

Somewhat similar to mine.

eAUgVlT.png

I opted to juice him with extra attack since he has an S support with Fjorm and I gave him the Water Blessing so he's not hurting for speed. Plus he's +SPD/-HP so there's really no issues there.

I've been really indecisive as to what to give him for a C skill. Something like SPD Tactic or DEF Tactic would be great if they were more easily available. As for a Seal... I could say I'm stumped as to what to give him, but the reality is I'm waiting for a Renewal seal, it will likely rest on him forever once it's released. He wants it more than just about anything.

Edited by Zeo