Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Plus bread is bad for ducks, you probably shouldn't feed ducks bread in the same was you shouldn't feed Gunnthra to Bartre.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because they are dumb and don’t know bread is bad for them. Feed them with seeds instead.

Maybe if I actually cared for their well-being.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

its kinda strange we havent gotten any news. i mean we got a BHB rerun but... uh... uh... where is the news for upcomeing stuff. i was expecting a new banner tomorrow XD or some other stuff. Prolly on Friday i guess

So I got round to updating my summons spreadsheet.

I'm on 670 now, and the big changes include a lot more green pulls and the 3* and 4* pulls are actually about equal now. My luck with 3* units just won't decrease.

Some pie charts of the overall summons. Feel like I should pop the actual spreadsheet somewhere.

Edited by Dayni

Do you think that in the next CYL (if they do it), they will skip Ike, Lucina, Roy and Lyn from the pool? And both Ikes? (This could be applied too to Dorcas, Lute, Joshua and Mia I guess)

Can't wait to see Bartre getting a CYL version :D

On my last TT run for this season I found out Divine Turfing doesn't help to reduce the damage from staffs, even if it's magical. 

2 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I was finally able to beat CC 11 & 12 and so I have exhausted my uncollected f2p orb supply.

Congratulations! I remember that to be some hard piece of work. 

19 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

So, I got pity broken on the New Years banner by an bad natured Ayra. I'm thinking of sending her home out of spite. But then I lose a good unit for arena scoring.

SAVE FOR MERGES MAH BOI!!! On a more serious sidenote, Swift Sparrow is kinda an awesome skill and she works with almost any boon/bane (except the +RES -ATK).

24 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

So, I got pity broken on the New Years banner by an bad natured Ayra. I'm thinking of sending her home out of spite. But then I lose a good unit for arena scoring.

If only Regnal Astra was inheritable :(

but swift sparrow is good to inherit at least

14 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Do you think that in the next CYL (if they do it), they will skip Ike, Lucina, Roy and Lyn from the pool? And both Ikes? (This could be applied too to Dorcas, Lute, Joshua and Mia I guess)

Yeah...those 8 shouldn’t be eligible for the next CYL. I dread the thought of who’s going to be meme’d into the top 20...

I just want an Eliwood variant with better art. Anyway, that kinda clears the #1 spot for Hector unless Reinhardt’s FEH popularity manages to take that spot from him. As for the females, there’s some rough competition but I expect both Tharja and Camilla to be within the top 5 females. I’d prefer it if it was Nino and Genny, though. 

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

340px-Full_Injured_Wrys-1.png.753d0b19c2adca5cf5f0797989032b82.png

I dont know Rezzy, I just want a little attack with my speed yknow?

+30 with Cav buffs not enough?  Hitting twice is a lot better than another +6 to damage.

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

+30 with Cav buffs not enough?  Hitting twice is a lot better than another +6 to damage.

There is never enough attack

Besides, LnD is only 1 less speed which one can recover with an easy Speed seal anyway.

I guess you're sacrificing "bulk" but I am unsure how much of that you need when you're probably one shotting anyway

2 hours ago, Crux404 said:

SAVE FOR MERGES MAH BOI!!! On a more serious sidenote, Swift Sparrow is kinda an awesome skill and she works with almost any boon/bane (except the +RES -ATK).

I know. I have already decided that I'm (begrudgingly) keeping her. 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

If only Regnal Astra was inheritable :(

but swift sparrow is good to inherit at least

I know, right?  Regular Lyn would be so much better with it and I shiver to think how good Mia would be with it.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

When I get my tempest feathers, I’m five-starring a Lon’qu and giving his killer to my Spd/Res Hana to forge it into a slayer.

Hana had been in my backlog for a while because I was waiting to see if they'd have the stones to release a firesweep sword. I didn't anticipate firesweep sword would come on a unit with an even better offensive spread than Hana, so giving one to Hana feels a tad redundant. Still, it's the best idea I have for her. So what's your plan with a slaying edge?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

When I get my tempest feathers, I’m five-starring a Lon’qu and giving his killer to my Spd/Res Hana to forge it into a slayer.

Hana had been in my backlog for a while because I was waiting to see if they'd have the stones to release a firesweep sword. I didn't anticipate firesweep sword would come on a unit with an even better offensive spread than Hana, so giving one to Hana feels a tad redundant. Still, it's the best idea I have for her. So what's your plan with a slaying edge?

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So what's your plan with a slaying edge?

Luna and all the usual jazz with L&D and Desperation. I don’t want to go brave with her because she is a samurai, and samurai use katana, damn it.