• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I spent so much time weighing up Hana vs Lon'qu vs Athena that Soleil showed up and powercreeped them all. I'm still interested in promoting one of them (I have both atk and spd variants of all of them ready), but probably still 4th in the queue at best. IV-wise I'm thinking +atk Hana and +spd Athena but thoughts are of course welcome. I have the following available.

+Atk -Res Athena
+Spd -Def Athena

+Atk -Def Hana
+Spd -HP Hana

+Atk -Res Lon'qu
+Spd -Res Lon'qu
+Spd -Def Lon'qu

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

There is never enough attack

Besides, LnD is only 1 less speed which one can recover with an easy Speed seal anyway.

I guess you're sacrificing "bulk" but I am unsure how much of that you need when you're probably one shotting anyway

I just wanted to say... thank you for agree with what I've been saying to Vax for the past, like, week or month or something. LaD3 is the only true A skill that exists. And maybe Distant Counter.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I just wanted to say... thank you for agree with what I've been saying to Vax for the past, like, week or month or something. LaD3 is the only true A skill that exists. And maybe Distant Counter.

How about you two find a room or something?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

How about you two find a room or something?

Me and Arc? Or me and LaD3? If it's the former, then no, they don't appreciate good Heroes characters as much as I do. If it's the latter... I'm way ahead of you ;)

And here we go:
Screenshot_20180109-150952.png

Need a few dozens more runs of the Camilla map, but I’m well on my way.

EDIT: Almost there!
Screenshot_20180109-151838.png

Which forge option for the slayer, I wonder?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Woo, I have now past 100 orbs!

It's been a while since I reached that number.

Oh and we have Anna quests at least.

I'd be at 87 now if not for that full pull on the New Year banner. Still NY!Camilla x2 leaves me hard to regret spending. 

...Now I'm wondering how you spent on the NY!Banner as well and still have more orbs than me. You must have had some already and not blown virtually everything you had on the Winter/Legendary Heroes banners.

1 hour ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Colourless hell beckons.

Matt's a *3-*4 unit. I'll be fine. Probably won't be doing a bunch of pulling until near the anniversary though so by the time I pull a Matt I'll probably have the feathers to +5 him.

+10'ing one of your favorite units is actually extremely fun. Maybe I'll do Nino next. She was one of my favorites along with him back playing FE7. Maybe she could make a good partner for him.

Edited by Zeo

31 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'd be at 87 now if not for that full pull on the New Year banner. Still NY!Camilla x2 leaves me hard to regret spending. 

...Now I'm wondering how you spent on the NY!Banner as well and still have more orbs than me. You must have had some already and not blown virtually everything you had on the Winter/Legendary Heroes banners.

Matt's a *3-*4 unit. I'll be fine. Probably won't be doing a bunch of pulling until near the anniversary though so by the time I pull a Matt I'll probably have the feathers to +5 him.

+10'ing one of your favorite units is actually extremely fun. Maybe I'll do Nino next. She was one of my favorites along with him back playing FE7. Maybe she could make a good partner for him.

To be fair i don't have a NY unit in my main account. I'll wait and see what The next banners are first before looking for Airzura for that account.

i did actually go down to 2 orbs actually after i did my initial pulls for the NY banner (i think i had 40 and got Takumi when i went below 20. I waited a bit and did yolo pull last week for Airzura and got her with 9 orbs, although i wasted 13 orbs trying for Gray). 

The game was just pretty generous with orbs with the New Year orbs, the BHB and the rest of the TT orbs. Plus arena orbs and New Year special maps. I actually still have to do the New Year paralogues.

it also helps i only have like 1 or 2 empty spaces left in my barracks so i need to do some skill inheritance soon. Maybe clear some Bartres and Saizos.

also speaking of your lucky Camilla streak I met this team in AA 

http://mckensei.tumblr.com/image/169498323348

They didn't last long after i let loose my archers

Edited by mcsilas

Hey guys! Did you see the new content?

Wow! I've got 45000 feathers. LaD3 fodder upgrade it is then.

Edited by silveraura25

Speaking of +5 units: 

Spoiler

LtbSBAJ.png

From one side i'm happy, since she is one of my favorites and member of my arena core. From the other side I could have promoted +ATK Leon (first 5*), +ATK Reinhardt (+1 merge for better nature), +SPD Oscar (first 5*), +SPD Titania (+1 merge for better nature) and +ATK A!Tiki (first 5*) instead. 

Her set is not very creative, but effective in Arena. I'm waiting for a +SPD nature for a quad-build (and 10 further copies for merges and Galeforce). 

10 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Hey guys! Did you see the new content?

Wow! I've got 45000 feathers. LaD3 fodder upgrade it is then.

I hear there's a new legendary hero at 5 star that you can get for free!

but maybe it wasn't real since there's no notification at the top of the notices board...

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Which forge option for the slayer, I wonder?

If your Hana is +Spd, go for Spd. If your Hana is +Atk, go for Spd. If your Hana is neither +Atk nor +Spd, what the hell ya doin', mate?

Edited by Ice Dragon

On 1/8/2018 at 8:21 PM, Vaximillian said:

I’ll create a million Nintendo accounts to vote for Sharena.

Anyway, look on Kantopia. Pretty sure it was @Kirokan who compiled the results.

Yes, that was me. It always humbles me to see my site used as a resource for anything.

However, while I did indeed compile and reorganize the data into different orders and arrangements for my analysis on the individual games and listings you see there, it was @Elieson who did the heavy lifting in making the initial overall lists that I could narrow things down from and saved me a lot of valuable time. : ) I just want to make sure their contribution is known too, and that I still appreciate it to this day.

Edited by Kirokan

Welp, did the Anna quests real quick. This was the most fun and least painful of all the trio as Anna is my favorite and most built of the trio. The 10th stratum quest was actually really fun with Anna/Fjorm/Lyn. Fjorm took care of ranged, Anna took care of blues and occasional mages and Lyn was the red slayer and teleporting wild card. Fun times indeed.

Did the trio + Fjorm for the 9th stratum quests. Good stuff.

Also got my Arena and AA stuff out of the way for the week and encountered this during the last battle.

gPAOUXu.png

I double took at the Distant Counter because I thought that someone was being an idiot but this is actually brilliant. Really creative and annoying enemy phase Fae and she gets to keep her LAZORS while still countering from a distance. Unfortunately she did nothing but suicide herself on Lyn, so yeah, that.

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If your Hana is +Spd, go for Spd. If your Hana is +Atk, go for Spd. If your Hana is neither +Atk nor +Spd, what the hell ya doin', mate?

This is legitimately the best advice anyone could ever give.

42 minutes ago, Kirokan said:

Yes, that was me. It always humbles me to see my site used as a resource for anything.

Your site is both entertaining and educating. I enjoy browsing it from time to time! Never give up on the great work you do.
Also yes, huge thanks to @Elieson for taking the raw data from the orginal sources.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

TO me it sounds like common sense

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

DC Cecilia :oh:

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TO me it sounds like common sense

DC Cecilia :oh:

Why do you have to be mean to me? Go find a room with Beep already.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Finally, a seasonal Sharena: 

This Sharena has already been teased several months ago, but Sharena is always the best. Thanks for the full artwork and thanks to @Kirie for sharing it.

2 hours ago, Kirokan said:

However, while I did indeed compile and reorganize the data into different orders and arrangements for my analysis on the individual games and listings you see there, it was @Elieson who did the heavy lifting in making the initial overall lists that I could narrow things down from and saved me a lot of valuable time. : ) I just want to make sure their contribution is known too, and that I still appreciate it to this day.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Your site is both entertaining and educating. I enjoy browsing it from time to time! Never give up on the great work you do.
Also yes, huge thanks to @Elieson for taking the raw data from the orginal sources.

do love spreadsheets, and never need a reason to play around with them~ :3

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

do love spreadsheets, and never need a reason to play around with them~ :3

Sure you don't love them a little too much?

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why do you have to be mean to me? Go find a room with Beep already.

You're more mean to me, thank you very much!

Besides, I just want you to be better, just like everyone else :D: