Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

That's what one would assume, but it's gacha, they'll manage to give you what you don't want.  :B

I got a 5* Saber from the Weapon Refinery banner with Eldigan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Ice Dragon Since we were talking about NY!Azuras refinement, the resulting stats are surprisingly symmetric: 

Spoiler

IGy1CNI.png

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

This Sharena has already been teased several months ago, but Sharena is always the best. Thanks for the full artwork and thanks to @Kirie for sharing it.

Yeah, the summer theme gave me hint it wouldn't be the newest art. We decently need more of this, especially in-game. 

So, on the FE Heroes gamepedia page, on the TT section it apparently has the name of the next one. I know some people don't like knowing content ahead of time, so I'll spoiler this, just in case.

Spoiler

I don't know it's sources, so who knows how reliable it is, but it would seem likely from what it's called (Stepping into the New Year) that NY Corrin would be the reward... I'd prefer a character not yet in Heroes, but eh... I at least hope it will be a mini, because I already feel like they go on far too long. So I can only hope that another one so soon after one just ended can only be a mini.

Edited by Frenzify

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

So, on the FE Heroes gamepedia page, on the TT section it apparently has the name of the next one. I know some people don't like knowing content ahead of time, so I'll spoiler this, just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know it's sources, so who knows how reliable it is, but it would seem likely from what it's called (Stepping into the New Year) that NY Corrin would be the reward... I'd prefer a character not yet in Heroes, but eh... I at least hope it will be a mini, because I already feel like they go on far too long. So I can only hope that another one so soon after one just ended can only be a mini.

Really? How do they know this? I don't remember it being in the datamine.

Just now, Poimagic said:

Really? How do they know this? I don't remember it being in the datamine.

Couldn't say. Considering it looks like anyone could edit that page, like Wikipedia and such, it might be nonsense, but considering we've yet to see him 9 days into January, I'd imagine it's probably right. Looking around, one dude on 4chan (a site I'd prefer to stay away from) said it was in the datamine, and didn't expand on that. That's all the credibility I could be bothered to find. xD

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Since we were talking about NY!Azuras refinement, the resulting stats are surprisingly symmetric: 

I unfortunately cannot pull that off because all three of my +Spd Azuras that aren't -Atk are -Def and not -Res.

(My +Spd Azuras are Azura [+Spd, -Atk], Azura [+Spd, -Def], Performing Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def], and New Year Azura [+Spd, -Def].)

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I unfortunately cannot pull that off because all three of my +Spd Azuras that aren't -Atk are -Def and not -Res.

(My +Spd Azuras are Azura [+Spd, -Atk], Azura [+Spd, -Def], Performing Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def], and New Year Azura [+Spd, -Def].)

It didn't aim for symetry, but the result was amusing. I only got one copy of each Azura (+ATK/HP regular, +DEF/-ATK PA!Azura, +SPD/-RES NY!Azura), but they sing all the same. 

Whew lad! I woke up to recieve my 4k feathers from the Tempest (more than what I thought I'd get considering I gave up at like 103k). I used them for this

Spoiler

Seeing the results I should've done this a long time ago. Soleil may have a better offensive spread but no way in hell is Hana weak. 

Edited by Alexmender

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Seeing the results I should've done this a long time ago. Soleil may have a better offensive spread but no way in hell is Hana weak. 

Hana has 1 more Spd than Soleil. That's important for builds that rely on a follow-up attack and don't use a Weaponbreaker to guarantee one.

I am surprised we havent gotten any news for the next banner, or event... I mean i know we had New Year, but this is like the 1. Time in months we have seen only 2 banners and a new one wasnt announced oO

Well with the 4k TT feathers I had enough to finish off promoting all the GHB units.  I still needed to do F!Robin and Legion so I was able to do that today.  Now watch as a new GHB happens with someone I really want to promote asap.  Of course I am hoping that will happen so now it won't.  I was trying to make a list of what games have not had a GHB and the list is as follows: FE 5, FE 9, FE 10 and FE 13.  I really hope new GHBs for these games are going to come soon.  Of course TMS would be great as well, but I don't have much hope of spin offs getting Heroes, since Warriors does not have any units in the game.  

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

I am surprised we havent gotten any news for the next banner, or event... I mean i know we had New Year, but this is like the 1. Time in months we have seen only 2 banners and a new one wasnt announced oO

It's only been 10 days since the last new character banner started. Most new character banners last around 14-17 days, and the video comes 0-3 days before the banner starts.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Ice Dragon Since we were talking about NY!Azuras refinement, the resulting stats are surprisingly symmetric: 

Reveal hidden contents

IGy1CNI.png

Reminds me of my old +Spd/-Atk Lyn with 40 attack and Speed. Which was dreadful by the way. That's basically the offensive spread of neutral 5 star Lon'qu and his Killing Edge + but with an additional point of speed

5 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I got a 5* Saber from the Weapon Refinery banner with Eldigan

I got a 5-star Gray from that same banner... +Res/-Atk too. We can be sad together.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I got a 5-star Gray from that same banner... +Res/-Atk too. We can be sad together.

But sword valor is a great skill. Pulled NY!Camilla, threw her on the warrior maps team with Gray, healer and dancer (double SP weekend). She learned all her skills in like 20 minutes and got 1k spare SP after arriving to level 40. 

A spare Gray would be sacrificed immediately to Olivia, since there are so many sword units. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

But sword valor is a great skill. Pulled NY!Camilla, threw her on the warrior maps team with Gray, healer and dancer (double SP weekend). She learned all her skills in like 20 minutes and got 1k spare SP after arriving to level 40. 

A spare Gray would be sacrificed immediately to Olivia, since there are so many sword units. 

I'll admit, he's been helpful for training units like Fir since I got him, so it's not like it's all bad. But... I've been really wanting an Eldigan for months now... He's the only FE4/FE5 unit I don't have at all yet, and I'd like to finish the collection before they add more. I also need to 5-star Lachesis and Arvis for their level 40 conversation, but that's not a huge priority until I get Eldigan.

I'll probably keep him around until he hits 3,000 HM, but then I may give him to Olivia. I don't care too much about merging him, so I can always just keep and use a better one later if he shows up again... like on the next banner with Eldigan...

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll admit, he's been helpful for training units like Fir since I got him, so it's not like it's all bad. But... I've been really wanting an Eldigan for months now... He's the only FE4/FE5 unit I don't have at all yet, and I'd like to finish the collection before they add more. I also need to 5-star Lachesis and Arvis for their level 40 conversation, but that's not a huge priority until I get Eldigan.

*attempts but fails to act innocently as the Eldigan I got from his original banner continues to rot away on the bench*

To be fair, he did get pretty extensive use back when I first got him as he was somewhere around my sixth ever 5*. Of note, he and his face-tanking ability earned me my first clear of Lunatic Ursula after F!Robin took out the aforementioned assassin. Too bad for him Xander eventually showed up and put Eldigan in his state of hellish purgatory (he's literally been sitting with 1500-ish HMs for months now) that he's had to live with ever since.

I also have all but one of the currently released Jugdral characters, but I also have all the ones available as a 4* at 5*. The one I don't have? I'd say their name but you're already adequately acquainted with them as I recall they caused you much misery in your hunt for a different 5* exclusive red.

Getting twitchy sitting on these 70 orbs now. I wish we knew what the New Heroes banner had in store. Even if we did, I still wouldn't be able to spend much because the anniversary banner or next Legendary Hero banner is on the horizon at the end of the month. What happened to event schedules you know? Really would help plan out my spending.

39 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Getting twitchy sitting on these 70 orbs now. I wish we knew what the New Heroes banner had in store. Even if we did, I still wouldn't be able to spend much because the anniversary banner or next Legendary Hero banner is on the horizon at the end of the month. What happened to event schedules you know? Really would help plan out my spending.

They can't make an event schedule when there's no events.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

*attempts but fails to act innocently as the Eldigan I got from his original banner continues to rot away on the bench*

To be fair, he did get pretty extensive use back when I first got him as he was somewhere around my sixth ever 5*. Of note, he and his face-tanking ability earned me my first clear of Lunatic Ursula after F!Robin took out the aforementioned assassin. Too bad for him Xander eventually showed up and put Eldigan in his state of hellish purgatory (he's literally been sitting with 1500-ish HMs for months now) that he's had to live with ever since.

I also have all but one of the currently released Jugdral characters, but I also have all the ones available as a 4* at 5*. The one I don't have? I'd say their name but you're already adequately acquainted with them as I recall they caused you much misery in your hunt for a different 5* exclusive red.

Let's just call this another way that we're even, then.

Yeah, I doubt Eldigan would see a whole lot of actual use, I'd mostly just like to have him for completion's sake. It would take a lot of investment to make him fill a similar niche as Xander, and he'd probably prefer to fill a different niche anyway, so I don't think he'll be a replacement anytime soon.

I do like both Lachesis and Arvis (though the former is... unfortunately not too great of a unit), so I wouldn't regret 5-starring them, but there are other units that could use it more for now. Well, I say that, but I'm currently debating between 5-starring a Hana for Fir, or 5-starring Felicia to use, so I guess the alternatives aren't all that much more important...

I would give you every single one of my Sigurds if I could. I wouldn't even ask for anything in return, I just have a burning vengeance against him now. I've already given one away for CD3 to Catria, but I'm saving the other two until I decide on who would want it most.

@Soul~! @Vaximillian Still inferior to the +ATK/-RES Brave Sword+ Chrom that I've been procrastinating building...

• +ATK/-RES
  • Brave Sword+
  • Reposition
  • Moonbow
  • Death Blow 3
  • Swordbreaker 3
  • Threaten Def 3
  • Heavy Blade 3 Seal

Instant Moonbow proc every combat guaranteed nuking virtually everything Arden style. Or I could do the Brash/Desperation thing everyone likes to do, or I could do the Deflect Melee/Vantage thing that I just discovered. Or I could just give the seal to Arden along with DB3 and Ignis and nuke literally every character in the entire game.

Maybe I should do something with my feathers other than Matthew merges.... nah.

Edited by Zeo