Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“I did a thing” implies you’ve done something interesting and not a thirteen-millionth brave build.

I forgot to mention I may as well be fapping to quad builds at this point.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Soul~! @Vaximillian Still inferior to the +ATK/-RES Brave Sword+ Chrom that I've been procrastinating building...

• +ATK/-RES
  • Brave Sword+
  • Reposition
  • Moonbow
  • Death Blow 3
  • Swordbreaker 3
  • Threaten Def 3
  • Heavy Blade 3 Seal

Instant Moonbow proc every combat guaranteed nuking virtually everything Arden style. Or I could do the Brash/Desperation thing everyone likes to do, or I could do the Deflect Melee/Vantage thing that I just discovered. Or I could just give the seal to Arden along with DB3 and Ignis and nuke literally every character in the entire game.

Maybe I should do something with my feathers other than Matthew merges.... nah.

Nope. No Quad.

Edited by Soul~!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Nope. No Quad.

Who needs to quad when everything dies in two hits?

If you're fapping to quad builds then make a Brave Bow+ Setsuna. 0x4 is sexy as hell.

Edited by Zeo

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

New year's bonus for the last time today, any indication for new content? Nope. 

It's still the 10th of the month. It's only been 11 days since the start of the current new character banner and 4 days since the start of the current Bound Hero Battle. Relax.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Warriors maps are still here.

Meanwhile, my WIP Hana:
Screenshot_20180110-142047.png

She will be my next five-star promotion.

Edited by Vaximillian

48 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh no...what if a new bonus doesn't start tomorrow? That'll be the first time we don't have daily orbs since...since we used to speculate about Ragnarok's potential effects.

48 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Warriors maps are still here.

Yup, but that's going to be gone by the end of the week too. Besides, them still being around is rather meaningless when your motivation to play is at an all-time low because there's nothing interesting to do and has been nothing interesting to do in the game for at least a month now. The only thing holding my interest at this point is my probably doomed to fail attempts at pulling Airzura. The burnout is very real over here for me which is only accentuated by having other games around that I'd much rather spend my time on at this point in time. 

Well, I've made my first 4*+10 unit: Eliwood: Knight of Lycia.

YCfkEkM.png

The only thing that he's really missing is Blazing Durandal, though I don't have the Divine Dew for the upgrade yet (and I'm not sure it's worth the cost yet). For IVs, he's +Atk/-Res. Yes, I did merge a 5* Eliwood into it since I 5*'d a +Atk/-HP one during the Tempest Trials mini, which is also how he has so much HM.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's still the 10th of the month. It's only been 11 days since the start of the current new character banner and 4 days since the start of the current Bound Hero Battle. Relax.

I'm more or less relaxed, but I'm somehow a little disappointed by the content we got after the first chapters of book II (which I liked btw.). Also its hard to comprehend why we would get a detailed schedule of the coming events for some months while other months remain a mystery until the last moment. 

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Oh no...what if a new bonus doesn't start tomorrow? That'll be the first time we don't have daily orbs since...since we used to speculate about Ragnarok's potential effects.

I'm less worried by a potential lack of orbs to get new units, I'm more puzzled what I'm supposed to do with my actual units. 

@Roflolxp54 Cool Eliwood! I want to do the same, but with a +SPD copy and LnD. He is of lower priority though, he got stiff competition (Sigurd, Roy, Eldigan) and I lack the copies (and feathers and leaves). 

Edited by mampfoid

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sometimes I wish Odin could get Dire Thunder.

Would be hilarious to watch. Though it kind of makes me wish there was a weapon Forge in addition to a weapon refinery. I don't know... something like all Silver weapons and generic variants of tomes (Thoron, Rexcalibur, etc) having the one time option of infusing a single A, B or C skill of choice into them (as long as you had the unit). Would give all kinds of versatility and in a way everyone would be running around with a "Legendary" weapon of sorts.

Then we'd have silly things like Lukas with Close Def A skill, Seal and built into a Silver Lance+ so maybe that would be a little silly. But the tradeoff would be no stat boost except HP. I'd love to see the builds people come up with though being able to put any skill they want into a weapon.

Then again maybe this is a horrible Idea because then you'd have hyper offense units running things like Life and Death 6... no one wants that.

An idea I also saw on reddit was something like a "Skill Forge". An area where you can "create" upper tier skills as long as you have the fodder for the lower tier skills. IE *4 Florina + Klein = one Swift Sparrow 2.

This wouldn't give you access to skills like Life and Death and Quick Riposte still so there's a balance, but then you'd have everyone and their mother running Brazen ATK/SPD and ATK/DEF since Defiant ATK/SPD/DEF are all insanely easy to get. Everyone would be running those A skills on all their units so.... slippery slope there I suppose.

Edited by Zeo

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Would be hilarious to watch. Though it kind of makes me wish there was a weapon Forge in addition to a weapon refinery. I don't know... something like all Silver weapons and generic variants of tomes (Thoron, Rexcalibur, etc) having the one time option of infusing a single A, B or C skill of choice into them (as long as you had the unit). Would give all kinds of versatility and in a way everyone would be running around with a "Legendary" weapon of sorts.

We should make him red with the same stats and give him Waste+: 7 Mt, -5 Spd, Brave effect. He'd have 29/27 neutral offenses with a Brave weapon. It will be wonderful.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We should make him red with the same stats and give him Waste+: 7 Mt, -5 Spd, Brave effect. He'd have 29/27 neutral offenses with a Brave weapon. It will be wonderful.

You're missing the point. Now we'd be able to swap out Hector's Armads with a custom made axe so he can run Pass 6. We'll call it the "Pass Axe".

tumblr_p2ca8x0oFG1qcrdmuo1_500.jpg 

Started building Wo Dao Lon'qu- I really like how it goes well with his outift.

I mean I'm not sure if Wo Dao is better than Slaying Edge but this was one of those aesthetic decisions. He originally had Brave Sword waiting to be learned but I suddenly had a few more Athenas join me. Sort of wondering if he can pull off Firesweep Sword if I get a spare Soleil...

@Ice Dragon I was so sad when I find out Dire Thunder couldn't be inherited to Odin :(

Actually I wonder if Odin's performance would be better if he was a different colour- like maybe the anti-meta green?

Does IS usually announce version updates beforehand? Because it feels weird that they just dropped 2.1 on us without announcing it beforehand, but I can't remember if they usually do that or not. Maybe they intended to announce it at the next reset? Either way, I'm liking the new battle preview screen. It's gonna make 10th stratum quests so much easier now.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

We got an update with some weapon refinery additions, a new squad assault, and way to look at maps before going in.

Hide contents

According to the datamine stuff I've seen we're getting 

Good god, finally, but I wonder just how they're going to make her. I sincerely hope she's a very decent unit (and hopefully Green for Anti-Reinhardt :') ).

Oh, one of those updates where I have to go to the App store?

As for datamine-

Spoiler

Neat! Didn't expect Zelgius!

And finally for fans of RD.

Too bad for those who wanted other Dawn Brigade members. Also another 3 person banner it seems, so it would have been awkward to just choose 1 more Dawn Brigade member- Nolan/Edward would've been cool

At least someone's orbs are safe since Edward isn't there I guess.

Dropping an update just after people had been saying FEH was dead for a few days. They sure got the timing down.

Spoiler

I never played Ike's games, so my orbs are safe from this banner. But at least Oliver looks like a good meme man as a GHB.

Disappointed there's still no Seiglinde refine at the forge yet. Kinda odd they only added support for 2 more units.