Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow, viewing the map before battle is really handy.

New Squad Ace seal as well.

Spoiler

It's HP+3 but not sure if it'll HP+5 if you upgrade it or if it will be a combo one. Haven't done the map yet.

Parthia looks really good. Looks like I have an excuse to 5 my +Atk Jeorge and merge him with my +Def one.

Also OMG at Oliver's damage art. That literally made me burst in laughter.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It's HP+3 but not sure if it'll HP+5 if you upgrade it or if it will be a combo one.

Its 2nd tier is HP +4, so I'm guessing it just goes to HP +5, if the actual 2-stat+ skills are anything to go by.

Spoiler

Also sigh,

looks like another seasonal TT. NY Corrin the likely bonus reward. Not sure who the 4th 40% bonus unit will be though?

Time to look for a seasonal unit in my main account (this is usually what drains my orbs.. and my main account never seems to summon them. darn bonus units)

At least second account is ready.

Spoiler

Glad my orbs are safe. I wouldn't have minded Zelgius, but he's just in the BK armor, not his awesome red armor. I like the BK armor, don't get me wrong, but we already have the actual BK. I don't need another version of him that just omits his helmet. I'd rather see Zelgius as, you know, himself. With his red armor and other sword.

Overall, I think this is a really bad banner. I was expecting Micaiah and Sothe to come soon despite that I don't care about them, but Oliver is not even an RD exclusive character and he sucks anyway, imo, and there's no RD Ike. He really should've been there since he's as much a protagonist of RD as Micaiah is.

But again, my orbs are safe and I can keep saving them for Summer Freddy's return.

Edited by Anacybele

What color is Michiah & Oliver?

Light magic (why on earth would they bother adding another line its so pointless) would be a good match for blue (Lighting gets lumped with Light sometimes, Aura & Dark Aura are there) or green (where the Nagas are)

1 minute ago, WyvernQueen said:

Remember when IS cared about spoilers? *Sigh* I guess they never did.

Here are the stats if anyone is interested:

Reveal hidden contents

I remember back when Seliph and Julia being related was meant to be a secret... that didn't last long in Heroes.

Spoiler

Anyway, the first three have the same BST as Lute and Takumi, at 151. Zelgius has 174, which is on par with Amelia and the melee Christmas armors... sigh

Spoiler

Really wish Zelgius had red armour.

Well I guess summonable Zelgius can help people who missed the BK.

Oliver could've been an interesting armoured healer lol

but nice high Res blues there at least. And anti-meta Micaiah is cool, too.

Wow, Sothe's Atk.

Spoiler

To read all the datamine discussion, or to avoid getting jumped by Oliver's damaged artwork again...this is a tough one.

Cymbeline's effect refinement...I guess it makes sense, but why did it have to be that?

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Cymbeline's effect refinement...I guess it makes sense, but why did it have to be that?

For referencing her relationship with Sigurn and Tanith as her Falcon Knight bodyguards. Wondering when will they be added in the game?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Glad my orbs are safe. I wouldn't have minded Zelgius, but he's just in the BK armor, not his awesome red armor. I like the BK armor, don't get me wrong, but we already have the actual BK. I don't need another version of him that just omits his helmet. I'd rather see Zelgius as, you know, himself. With his red armor and other sword.

Overall, I think this is a really bad banner. I was expecting Micaiah and Sothe to come soon despite that I don't care about them, but Oliver is not even an RD exclusive character and he sucks anyway, imo, and there's no RD Ike. He really should've been there since he's as much a protagonist of RD as Micaiah is.

Spoiler

One, Micaiah's obviously headlining the banner.  Both Sothe and Zelgius are directly related to her as her protectors, while Ike is not.  Oliver appears to be a GHB unit, not a banner unit.

Two, Ike already has 2 different versions of himself in the regular summoning pool.  We don't need a third yet.

So is it confirmed that Male Corrin is the prize for the next Tempest Trials? Also, how do you decide what units to upgrade to 5-Star. I’ve been thinking of doing it to my 4-Star Leon. Should I do it?

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

For referencing her relationship with Sigurn and Tanith as her Falcon Knight bodyguards. Wondering when will they be added in the game?

Oh no, I get that part. It's just an annoying effect to put into, say, a combat simulator. 

Just now, ZeManaphy said:

So is it confirmed that Male Corrin is the prize for the next Tempest Trials? Also, how do you decide what units to upgrade to 5-Star. I’ve been thinking of doing it to my 4-Star Leon. Should I do it?

I usually look at which niche I'm missing, so for example, if I lack a good blue mage then I look one with a good nature.

Leon has nice attack as well so he could work for the infantry archer role.

As for the next TT

Spoiler

Hooray it's a mini!

And if Takumi is the boss....that means he could be the 40%!

Hooray I have him in my main account!!

Close Counter would mean easier auto-battles!

...hopefully!

4 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:
  Hide contents

One, Micaiah's obviously headlining the banner.  Both Sothe and Zelgius are directly related to her as her protectors, while Ike is not.  Oliver appears to be a GHB unit, not a banner unit.

Two, Ike already has 2 different versions of himself in the regular summoning pool.  We don't need a third yet.

So? Nephenee and Oscar had little connection with Elincia. And we didn't need three Xanders, four Lucinas, or three Camillas either! Also, RD Ike could've been a TT reward or GHB or something.

Spoiler

Another thing, no red armor on Zelgius? Wtf? What was wrong with that design?

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele

Spoiler

I'd rather wait for different game versions of characters to be a thing like FE6 Karel before we even consider RD Ike; I think they need to progress past just having the two Tikis first (not including seasonals and CYL). I don't think he should be on a banner with Micaiah anyways; Micaiah is a lord and should get the focus. Ike got his time with PoR and doesn't need to share/steal the spotlight.

Also, just because you personally dislike the characters doesn't mean the banner is "really bad", only "nothing that interests me". Words are important.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with this banner. Intriguing that they're using VAs I'm not too familiar with save for Veronica Taylor for obvious reasons. Wonder how she's gonna sound? Definitely gonna aim for Micaiah.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

@Anacybele

Hide contents

I'd rather wait for different game versions of characters to be a thing like FE6 Karel before we even consider RD Ike; I think they need to progress past just having the two Tikis first (not including seasonals and CYL). I don't think he should be on a banner with Micaiah anyways; Micaiah is a lord and should get the focus. Ike got his time with PoR and doesn't need to share/steal the spotlight.

Also, just because you personally dislike the characters doesn't mean the banner is "really bad", only "nothing that interests me". Words are important.

Uh, Ike is a lord in RD too.

Nobody said anything about stealing any spotlight. And he didn't even need to be in the banner, he could've been a GHB or TT reward too.

It's just bad in my opinion, obviously. I was never meaning to pass that as fact. Just because you like the banner doesn't mean others can't think it's bad.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh no, I get that part. It's just an annoying effect to put into, say, a combat simulator. 

The combat simulators will be updated soon to adjust for Sanaki's tome.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So? Nephenee and Oscar had little connection with Elincia. And we didn't need three Xanders, four Lucinas, or four Camillas either! Also, RD Ike could've been a TT reward or GHB or something.

Hide contents

Another thing, no red armor on Zelgius? Wtf? What was wrong with that design?

Spoiler

This version of Zelgius is when he fought Ike in the Tower of Guidence. I know that heroes are pulled from all over there games timeline, but this flat out tells a major spoiler. Which Heroes doesn't care for. I too wish for the red armor version of him. The proportions here looks a bit wonky.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
Spoiler

This version of Zelgius is when he fought Ike in the Tower of Guidence. I know that heroes are pulled from all over there games timeline, but this flat out tells a major spoiler. Which Heroes doesn't care for. I too wish for the red armor version of him. The proportions here looks a bit wonky.

I know where that version comes from, but the red armor still would've made him less boring compared to the actual BK we already have.