Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Mackc2 said:

For a second there I was convinced you had killed a 5* soleil to give this 4* soleil her sword 

I don't even have Soliel.  But that's a good idea~!  If I ever pull her. :P:

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So hey! I am blessed by the luck of @Vaximillian or something :')

Sothe is -DEF/+SPD (Speedo Sothe inc?)

Micaiah is -HP/+RES

Zelgius is -ATK (Sad)/+HP

And the x2 SP boost is up...

See you later guys!

Edited by Nosmur
Attatchment.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The generator should have put Ignis on her instead of Reprisal.

Yeah, then she'd go great with that Atk Ploy Virion who only had 6 Res who also graced me with his presence in the past.

Spoiler

cNM87zD.png

Edited by Tybrosion

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, then she'd go great with that Atk Ploy Virion who only had 6 Res who also graced me his presence in the past.

He is legend, after all. The archest of archers.

I really do think this game is mocking me at this point, so during the Christmas banner while sniping C!Robin I got a duplicate Seliph and Erika and now during this banner I just went full pull -green, because I didn't want any specific character enough to snipe and I got a second Lucina.

All in all this puts me at 3 Lyns, 3 Erika's, 3 Seliphs, 2 Lucina's and 2 Ike's as my only duplicates (Reinhardt doesn't count the first was promoted) . Anyone else seeing the pattern? 

Well had a mixed bag of summoning session luck.

Sadly I halved my orb count @Zeo. Gray just seems to be one of those characters I fail at pulling.

In clearing out my barracks I gave Airzura every flier emblem buff (except Ward because Minerva's are rare), so she could be the ultimate flier support unit! Goad Fliers + Hagoita would be interesting whenver I give her the SP.

Also that -Res in my second account's Azura really hurts- had to face a Reinhardt in Arena, and even with Triangle Adept 2 she only survived with 1 HP...

Also @Vaximillian I decided to 5 start Cecilia now!....for Gronnraven+ for someone. Either Boey or Henry, not sure yet. (Still need to train my 3 star +Spd one so she could be the proper Cecilia).

Also decided to 5 star some Subakis, to give QR3 to my Shiros and Adult Tiki. They deserve the best and full 3 levels of QR.

Also congrats on your luck @Nosmur!

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Vaximillian I decided to 5 start Cecilia now!....for Gronnraven+ for someone. Either Boey or Henry, not sure yet. (Still need to train my 3 star +Spd one so she could be the proper Cecilia).

Pls not Henry. Henry is disgusting.

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

So I'm not the only one that sic'd Henry on Micaiah! That 4 effective damage...

Yeah, only marginally more effective than base kit Selena vs. Effie/Gwendolyn/WE!Robin. Also following Micaiah's annihilation, the Black Knight went and committed honorable seppuku...by one-rounding his helmet-less self because Bold Fighter is disgusting on him. 

So I’d decided to do a build overhaul for my Lyn: ejdQfKv.jpg

That Ayra I got helped. Hopefully she knows now to stay away and not ruin my chance for NY!Camilla. All I need now is the special refinement for Lyn, and she is good to go.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:26 AM, DefaultBeep said:

All of my nice, glowing max HM units... they're all gone... This is truly the worst update so far.

No its the best part of the update. I already used a Flier team to solve the new story maps, almost forgot how cool Elincia and Tana are. 

3 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

I'm placing my bets that they're going to be the next Legendary Hero. Although really, I'm just glad the story seems to be well and truly out of the whole "go to a world, fight the heroes, we're free now, bye" phase it was in for a while.

I also appreciate the change the story got since book 2. Only the seasonal paralogue chapters are still the same. 

58 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Surtr is most definitely not the same -.-

But Surtr is huge, when he is talking in chapter 3 you can barely make out the background behind him. 

Spoiler
On 1/11/2018 at 3:13 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Cipher's Grima card is female Robin.

Ouch ... 

... ouch. 

Wow, a story post. I guess InSyst is really pulling off.

This might sound random (but maybe not considering the setting of the world right now), but I personally want to RD!Ike punch Surtur in the face. I'm not really sure why, but Surtur has a face that looks like it's in dire need of getting socked & I feel like RD! Ike is the most fitting character to take such an action. I wonder why I want to see this scene considering they don't have any actual cutscenes.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Bit sad to still see no sign of Bruno in the story. I hope he isn't just going to be forgotten about like they did with Xander for so long.

I am sad too... Bruno prolly banked with his abs on the damaged Artwork (which i miss so much ._.) and prolly joined Camus and Xander on their Horsies Vacation on Epona Island enjoying all the Bromance there is. (my mind is twisted and i should be spanked for it ._.)

Also i demand Bruno to be promoted into Legendary Abs Hero status with his Blessing: "Abs up"!!!

Edited by Hilda

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Bit sad to still see no sign of Bruno in the story. I hope he isn't just going to be forgotten about like they did with Xander for so long.

Veronica doesn’t look very enthused to work alongside Surtr and Loki. Maybe she and Bruno have a plan?
Unless Bruno is busy trying to kill himself, that is.

DARN IT

I thought I'd be smart and use the Warriors maps while they're still there and level Subaki up to lv 40 before foddering him off to Shiro..

but i sacrificed him before I went to the home screen, so now the completionist in me is sad the lv 40 confession didn't count for the catalogue :(

Well that was a whole afternoon wasted... Maybe I'll just let Shiro loose and kill things with Quick Riposte to feel better..

At least I got HM for Subaki?

Edited by mcsilas

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Well had a mixed bag of summoning session luck. 

Gray just seems to be one of those characters I fail at pulling.

Also congrats on your luck @Nosmur!

Thank you bro! Hope you'll pull that Gray someday.

I give you my strength! And my luck.