Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@mampfoid I’ll start working on that Olivia once I finish my other projects. It might take a while since I have a lot of projects to do.

Sadly, no Airzura yet. Hopefully TT orbs, arena bonus, and login bonus can get me Airzura. If not, then I’m willing to wait until Reyson get’s released

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid I’ll start working on that Olivia once I finish my other projects. It might take a while since I have a lot of projects to do.

Sadly, no Airzura yet. Hopefully TT orbs, arena bonus, and login bonus can get me Airzura. If not, then I’m willing to wait until Reyson get’s released

Good luck then! She'll come, I'm sure. 

My Olivia is 4*+10 with Fury/WoM/Ruby+ and she already boosts my AA score and helps with the first fight. 

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Kinda odd how a GHB unit is in new story maps.

Not that unusual since all the original GHB units were in the first set of story maps. Legion & Clarrise were in the new mystery maps, too.

15 minutes ago, r_n said:

Not that unusual since all the original GHB units were in the first set of story maps. Legion & Clarrise were in the new mystery maps, too.

Oh yeah. I only mentioned it was weird because of how genealogy got like 5 characters + Arvis.

28 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Whenever I get an Earth Blessing I'm going to put it Micaiah so it looks like Yune's blessing.

Wait for dark blessing. If that really becomes a thing

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

There only are four elements though.

as i said. if it really becomes a thing

Edited by eclipse
There is a certain irony in the fact that I deleted a double post, and yet this is a double post.

7 hours ago, Othin said:

My highest merges are +2 Masked Marth and Boey, just because the game handed them to me one way or another. Only unit I've ever upgraded for a merge is Reinhardt, and that was to merge my neutral Atk one into a +Atk one. I mostly just merge extra 5*s I happen to get and think they'd be more useful that way than as inheritance.

As someone who does have Gunnthra, I'm quite glad for the expected Wind Blessing, but blessings are useful for everyone. Even if you don't care about the extra SP, the increase in arena score is really nice. That's all I'm using my Water Blessings for, since building a Fjorm team isn't particularly appealing.

Wait, you need to clarify. Because this sounds like the blessings give you an arena score bonus even without Fjorm being on the team. Is that true?

28 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Wait, you need to clarify. Because this sounds like the blessings give you an arena score bonus even without Fjorm being on the team. Is that true?

Oh, hmm. I was under the impression that it did, but reading up on it, people are saying that's only if you actually get the stat boost. My arena score increased a lot after I used them, but I was also making other changes to increase score at the same time, so I guess the blessings weren't actually a factor.

RIP my two Water Blessings, then.

Edited by Othin

I particularly don't care about golden merges because they're costly, unless they're summoned carelessly. My highest golden merge is a tie of 4 units: Clair, Julia, Reinhardt and Masked Marth (+2), while Lon'qu and Cherche are +10 silver merges; Hana and Virion are halfway at +4 and +5 respectively, but I'll need a 5☆ sword and bow to justify it.

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

Oh, hmm. I was under the impression that it did, but reading up on it, people are saying that's only if you actually get the stat boost. My arena score increased a lot after I used them, but I was also making other changes to increase score at the same time, so I guess the blessings weren't actually a factor.

RIP my two Water Blessings, then.

lol! Well it's fine. The SP boost is cool but I want to put the blessings on units that have synergy with the unit itself and provide a boost to an important stat. S!Frederick is +SPD/-HP and his debuffs help Fjorm. On top of that he's got Darting Blow so his 34 > 40 Combat turns into 37 > 43 when she's fielded and 39 > 45 when they're adjacent. He benefits from the water blessing greatly and has some synergy with Fjorm.

On the other hand, I'm hard pressed to think of another unit with synergy with Fjorm to give my 2nd blessing (and I have a 3rd one, so 2 unused blessings.) (Ike and Soren could maybe benefit, but I don't know...)

The Wind, Earth and Fire Blessings are different though. I'm 100% certain that the fire hero will give a +ATK bonus and that's going on Matthew, easy. Or even the Earth Blessing potentially for even more ridiculous tanking. I can think of a couple of people that would like the Wind and Earth blessings also. It really depends on the legendary hero itself and other unit's synergy with it. I don't like wasting things.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm 100% certain that the fire hero will give a +ATK bonus

Considering neither of the existing blessing give the stat that they're linked to (wind is normally Spd and water is normally Res, but Wind Blessing is Res and Water Blessing is Spd) due to the fact that the stat is linked to the character and not the element, there's a decent chance that the characters that grant boosts to fire or earth will not give the usual stat those elements are linked to and may even overlap the existing blessings.

I’ll come out and say it. I despise Nino. Her personality is grading, Her smile is annoying, and she is one of the people who causes the chain of events that get Hector killed in Fe6. Which is why I fodder off every Nino I get, wether it be draw back or Gronnblade. Wow, it feels great to get that off my chest. ?

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I’ll come out and say it. I despise Nino. Her personality is grading, Her smile is annoying, and she is one of the people who causes the chain of events that get Hector killed in Fe6. Which is why I fodder off every Nino I get, wether it be draw back or Gronnblade. Wow, it feels great to get that off my chest. ?

what does that have to do with anything

23 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Did either Arcanite or MrSmokestack happen to pee in your cereal or something for you to come out and say this?

Eh, I have a burning hatred of Brave Lyn in particular so I can kinda relate with this. Nino was my first ever 5* promotion and it wasn't for foddering purposes since SI wasn't even a thing yet and was an incredibly valuable asset to me during those first couple months when my roster was much more limited. As such, I personally can't bring myself to hate her but can understand why others such as yourself find her intolerable. To each their own, after all. Though if it makes you feel better, I've foddered off two Ninos for Gronnblade+ myself. That and I find using Pent to be the better and easier option in FE7.

28 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Good for you I guess.

But hey, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I despise Corrin and I'm going to fodder his New Year version to Gordin or Virion as soon as I get him. Now if IS could release a new blue flying mage to allow me to get rid of S!Corrin I'd be pretty happy.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I despise Corrin and I'm going to fodder his New Year version to Gordin or Virion as soon as I get him.

I don’t despise Corrin per se, but I do despise the seasonals. His bows will go to Faye and Clarisse.

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Did either Arcanite or MrSmokestack happen to pee in your cereal or something for you to come out and say this?

Eh, I have a burning hatred of Brave Lyn in particular so I can kinda relate with this. Nino was my first ever 5* promotion and it wasn't for foddering purposes since SI wasn't even a thing yet and was an incredibly valuable asset to me during those first couple months when my roster was much more limited. As such, I personally can't bring myself to hate her but can understand why others such as yourself find her intolerable. To each their own, after all. Though if it makes you feel better, I've foddered off two Ninos for Gronnblade+ myself. That and I find using Pent to be the better and easier option in FE7.

My dislike for Nino comes with the reasons I listed, but also for some other reasons. It includes the chapter you recruit her on, which for ever made me hate the green unit AI, and consequently her. Another reason I hate her is because of a similar reason to your dislike to Lyn, but going from meh to despising her. @MrSmokestack is not part of the reason why I hate Nino. @Arcanite on the other hand, that’s a whole other reason

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

My dislike for Nino comes with the reasons I listed, but also for some other reasons. It includes the chapter you recruit her on, which for ever made me hate the green unit AI, and consequently her. Another reason I hate her is because of a similar reason to your dislike to Lyn, but going from meh to despising her. @MrSmokestack is not part of the reason why I hate Nino. @Arcanite on the other hand, that’s a whole other reason

If you want to shoot yourself in the foot by not using one of the best green mages in the game, go ahead

I actually have only played up to chapter 11 of FE7, so I don't know much about Nino in her game, just from heroes. And in heroes she was my first promote, and that was by far the best decision I made in this game. Now I have S Support Nino, tanking brave Lyns and outspeeding Ayras even with heavy blade Aether

I had no idea you felt that way about me

49 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I respect your choices in character selection and the way you choose to play Fire Emblem Heroes.

Unlike the REST of you white knights. Gods, I'm getting flashbacks to FE7 tier list discussions about whether or not Nino is worth the investment. People just feel so SORRY for the little mage girls.

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Admittedly, I think I'm finding myself softening up to Lyn a bit of late (she is rather fun to play in Warriors) but that being said, I always hate going up against Brave Lyn especially in AA after my ToD!Henry has been used up. Hopefully those new arena maps will actually put a noticeable damper on her and Horse Emblem in general. Also, I was simply joking when I brought those two up.

Nobody cares.

EDIT: This is not directed at Vax, whose post I swear was above mine just a moment ago.

Edited by Sunwoo