Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

27 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I never forget. ;A; If I could have any Fates character in a banner it would probably be him. FEH needs more bespectacled peeps. Heroes with terrible eyesight banner could be a thing.

@Poimagic

Cavalry dagger with innate Grani's shield because he doesn't actually have a horse lol

How about closed eyes banner? Henry, Oscar, Azama and maybe Kamui or Kellam? Also three of those are voiced by Bryce Papenbrook lol

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Yukimura.

everyone forgets about him :(

27 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I never forget. ;A; If I could have any Fates character in a banner it would probably be him. FEH needs more bespectacled peeps. Heroes with terrible eyesight banner could be a thing.

26 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

How could I forget about him? And I’m a Fates fan as well. 

Yukimura as cavalry dagger user or riot

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, there were only four Fates characters (and there was about 84 Fates characters total) who placed lower than him in CYL (Hans, Nichol, Fuga, Ignatius) so it really isn't that surprising. The fact he isn't playable in Revelation probably doesn't help either.

Did someone say Yukimura?  I drew this a couple years ago.

qnkLyQo.png?1

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Did someone say Yukimura?  I drew this a couple years ago.

qnkLyQo.png?1

That's my Fates husband getting some proper recognition!!!

Someday... Maybe once IS decides to endorse people running Old Man Emblem.

Heroes with Stubble banner when?

I actually missed the facial hair when I first looked at Fates roster on the wiki (shortly after the Japanese launch of Fates) and assumed he was a middle-aged woman. And I thought Takumi was a cute girl too but then who didn't?

19 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Heroes with Stubble banner when?

I actually missed the facial hair when I first looked at Fates roster on the wiki (shortly after the Japanese launch of Fates) and assumed he was a middle-aged woman. And I thought Takumi was a cute girl too but then who didn't?

Summonable Lloyd with proper stubble when? (It's not noticeable enough in his art)

and yes Yukimura would be cool in that banner. Thanks for reminding me about his stubble @Rezzy lol

who else has stubble?

also bald Heroes banner when? Wrys, Fuga, Hans and i guess Oliver is almost bald?

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Summonable Lloyd with proper stubble when? (It's not noticeable enough in his art)

and yes Yukimura would be cool in that banner. Thanks for reminding me about his stubble @Rezzy lol

who else has stubble?

also bald Heroes banner when? Wrys, Fuga, Hans and i guess Oliver is almost bald?

Nyx.

What do you mean that's not stubble?

Edited by Humanoid

I wouldn't mind a facial hair/stubble Banner.  We just got our first male tilted Banner ever, so now the sky's the limit!

I just did some major Barracks cleaning.  I sent most of my healers home.  I had been keeping several copies of each, but sadly, they just aren't good for SI and were taking up space.  I'm tempted to send some of my 20 Fredericks home, but seeing a full page of Fredericks is funny to me.  @Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm tempted to send some of my 20 Fredericks home, but seeing a full page of Fredericks is funny to me.  @Anacybele

lol, I don't even need that many of him. XD I just need four and then I'll have enough to +10 mine someday.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

How could I forget about him? And I’m a Fates fan as well.

I remember him as Yukimura-not-Sanada, or rather Yukimura Mori, since he shares a first name with the pretty boy mascot of Samurai Warriors, but in appearance and personality is closer to Motonari Mori in the same series.

Doesn't help Yukimura comes only on BR, very late, and has stats that are too balanced but none great outside of Skill. The Mechanist class is kinda crappy, but I like its weapon setup- Shuriken for debuffing, and Yumi for a bit more power and anti-flier abilities. The class is thus rather utility packed.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, there were only four Fates characters (and there was about 84 Fates characters total) who placed lower than him in CYL (Hans, Nichol, Fuga, Ignatius) so it really isn't that surprising. The fact he isn't playable in Revelation probably doesn't help either.

Ignatius is that low? Odd, I never hear anything love or hate about him. But I guess blah male is worse than say controversial woman (Tharja, Camilla, Soleil, Nina) for a popularity poll. Shame about Fuga though. I'd have liked tribe vs. kingdom conflict and warfare in Fates, which doesn't really exist. Fuga's growths might be next to nothing, but a fairly decent class selection, three good weapon ranks, and very solid bases make him incredible filler.

For properly hirsute characters, it'd just be Bartre, Dorcas and Saber of the normally summonable heroes currently. Truly tragic. (If you add GHBs then there are just Zephiel and Oliver)

@Ice Dragon ack, how could i forget? Why must the awesome characters be late game and Avatar-only supports. This is why people like Yukimura, Basilio and Flavia don't get more love :(

speaking of Flavia, if the two Feroxi kahns get in i'm quickly supporting those her with the bald oaf to S, no questions asked.

@Interdimensional Observer He's alright as a character but I guess design-wise could be better. Wasn't really a fan of the messy long hair with the armour. Maybe if he had a ponytail like Forde the design would gel better. Also i guess he also comes with the more annoying recruitment chapters so that might also affect his popularity.

spraking of surprise, I'm surprised Percy is quite on the lower end of the scale in terms of Fates kids. Although i guess people don't really like actual kid-aged characters, but i found him to be a fun character especially with his dad

//leveling up Frederick in Training Tower//
//random enemy Chrom unit initiates attack//
//special activates//
//"For my lord, Chrom!"//
//beats the crap out of Chrom//

....Frederick, you alright?

6 minutes ago, Pandog said:

//leveling up Frederick in Training Tower//
//random enemy Chrom unit initiates attack//
//special activates//
//"For my lord, Chrom!"//
//beats the crap out of Chrom//

No mistaking it, that Luna was definitely for Chrom.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

spraking of surprise, I'm surprised Percy is quite on the lower end of the scale in terms of Fates kids. Although i guess people don't really like actual kid-aged characters, but i found him to be a fun character especially with his dad

Well how did the lolis do? Maybe it is just a pro-loli anti-shota bias? 

I can't really say anything about Percy (other than he's one of the best kids in gameplay), but I really liked Tormod, PoR Sothe, Kurthnaga, Nils (Ninian is too cliched for my tastes, Nils is a little more his own character and benefits from it), Ewan and Ross are okay, Franz too if he counts. And although I find his Rhys support a little too juvenile, Rolf is generally considered the kid who addresses the issue of kids fighting in war the best/most seriously and I find him very likable for that. I don't like Ricken very much though (well Ricken is good with Henry, that I concede). 

18 minutes ago, Pandog said:

Frederick could smell that it wasn't his Chrom, rather the Chrom from a different Outrealm. Hence he was obligated to pulverize him. Fredericks are very competitive with each other over who cares for their Chrom the best. And to gain an edge over the others, they sometimes resort to brutalizing their rivals' lieges. Once I found a Frederick gnawing on a Chrom's fingers and tearing the ligaments and tendons apart like a chicken wing while pouring hot tar over their groin. The world isn't pretty out there let me tell you. 

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Frederick could smell that it wasn't his Chrom, rather the Chrom from a different Outrealm. Hence he was obligated to pulverize him. Fredericks are very competitive with each other over who cares for their Chrom the best. And to gain an edge over the others, they sometimes resort to brutalizing their rivals' lieges. Once I found a Frederick gnawing on a Chrom's fingers and tearing the ligaments and tendons apart like a chicken wing while pouring hot tar over their groin. The world isn't pretty out there let me tell you. 

My goodness that sounds brutal, but so fascinating!

Though I do not own any Chroms, now I'm growing concerned over the 5 Fredericks I own. Should I start keeping them in separate enclosures to be safe? I wouldn't want to wake up one day and find all but a single 40+4 sitting there...

Edited by Pandog

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly she's talking about Tobin.

What if I told you that the joke is that she is actually referring to Arvis?

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lissa must feel awkward among all these reds. Seth is certainly eyeing her with suspicion.

Well, she's wearing a bunch of red so she really isn't that out of place. Though that would quickly change if she suddenly breaks out into "Jump Up, Super Star!".