• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It's too easy to manipulate the top 5 units in the castle. Try doing it with the bottom 4 (bonus points if you can get the friend greeting unit to be the one to walk in on the monologue).

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I would've done that one myself, but well...you already know why I couldn't.

I kinda wish I hadn't already sacrificed one of my Sigurds; having all three of the units be Sigurd staring at Arvis would've been even better.

So, I see everyon doing something with the castle convo’s and I decided to try it out. First, I get this:nwpkRaW.jpg

A cup of tea. Simple, right? But then: rG07M0P.jpg 

I’m like Laslow. I pick up the ladies over tea. But there the ones falling for me :smug:

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's too easy to manipulate the top 5 units in the castle. Try doing it with the bottom 4 (bonus points if you can get the friend greeting unit to be the one to walk in on the monologue).

Here: have Azama being a suck-up also starring the Alfonse twins I guess.

AFCOqf2.png?1NCeMVkN.png?1

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Seliph casually sticking out from below the screenshot being like “sup?”

*snip snip snip*

I love his somewhat concerned smile too. "Wait, but... but he's right here... but you killed him...?"

Hmm, maybe I should build a Bartre after I finish Fir...

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This madness is not worth it.

Heh heh heh...

nWrSeJo.png

I am not known for my good choices. Isn't that right, @Arcanite?~

(She's +Spd/-Def right now because that's all I had at the time, but the eventual goal is +Atk/-anything that isn't Spd)

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I can understand Fir, but Papa Bartre will offer you nothing but pain.

But the pain is exactly why I want to do it! Besides, he seems like he could use the help in finding Fir, so building him alongside her seems like a good way to help him do that.

Just now, mcsilas said:

I mean, to be fair Bartre is pretty much like Bike but with no Urvan.

Complete the family @DefaultBeep!

Just wait for Karla

I remember his stats being pretty similar to Cherche's, so I was thinking about giving him a similar Brave build. He wouldn't use it as well as her, for various reasons, but it couldn't hurt to have him around I imagine.

...Oh great, does this mean I'm gonna have to actually try getting a Karel now...?

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Karla when?! And Marisa too to complete this art (clickable for source):

61434840_p0.jpg

can we have a healer with a Legendary staff first? They havent added a Healer since like Bride Lyn ... no more sword units plox

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

can we have a healer with a Legendary staff first? They havent added a Healer since like Bride Lyn ... no more sword units plox

Oh, give me Elice with Aum. Give me Nyna and invent another Archanean relic for her. Give me Tatiana with Fortify. Give me Claude with Valkyria. Give me Lena with Hammerne.

Anyway. Too many swords? The solution clearly is to add more swords.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Karla when?! And Marisa too to complete this art (clickable for source):

Ayra in her swordmaster outfit when?

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

But then we can get Shamshir+ as a reskin of Wo Dao+ with some other broken-ass effect.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, give me Elice with Aum. Give me Nyna and invent another Archanean relic for her. Give me Tatiana with Fortify. Give me Claude with Valkyria. Give me Lena with Hammerne.

The fuck would Hammerne do? Make your weapons' durability more infinite than it already is?

I want L'Arachel with Latona: Heals [some amount]. Greatly accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -2). And some generic staff weapon. We need more cavalry staves for the brokenness. Natasha or Mansel or Artur or someone can get Ivaldi.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Ayra in her swordmaster outfit when?

The fuck would Hammerne do? Make your weapons' durability more infinite than it already is?

I want L'Arachel with Latona: Heals [some amount]. Greatly accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -2). And some generic staff weapon. We need more cavalry staves for the brokenness. Natasha or Mansel or Artur or someone can get Ivaldi.

Larcei and every other myrmigirl first, okay.

It can reduce the target’s cooldown count.

I might be that one guy (probably the only one on Serenes) who wants The Rachel to be a green tome cavalier with Ivaldi. Gunnthrá barely exists, and while Cecilia is a green tome cavalier #1 in my heart, she can sometimes be lonely. 

Forget Swords (Let's put Edward on the backburner for a minute, his banner is coming~), where are our axes at?

c03_02.jpg12400630.pngDart_2928.jpg

Nolan: Lets think about the fact that there are no RES specialty male axe users in the game yet. His Tarvos gives a DEF boost if I recall but for powercreep's sake we're probably going to get Distant Counter or even Warding Breath.

Ross: We lack spunky young axe users. Every axe is either female or a manly manly man (yes even Raven). Ross also has potential for a Hatchet+ which I'm 90% sure will have Distant Counter. He could get a prf but Duessel is the unit that would likely come with Garm, his game's legendary axe, so Ross is likely an offense squishy Distant Counter axe which is weird, but a good candidate for Vantage maybe.

Dart: Essentially another Raven and just as epic. Being a Pirate/Berserker he'd likely be the new source of Slaying Axe+ and heck, maybe he can run something like Spd Tactic in his set as he was pretty fast in FE7.

Or we could do the ultimate powercreep....

Bartre_5537.jpg

Making this man OP and *5 exclusive with something like an ultra powerful prf and fantastic set. The delicious irony it would be to have people pulling for Bartre only to get Bartre. Young Bartre is superior anyways. I don't know why they went with old Bartre.

Sorry though, while it's going to be a special banner he appears on with Karla, it's going to be a 5 person banner with Old Bartre, Karel and Fir as focus units too!

Edited by Zeo

If we're gonna talk about potential axe users, I will continue to vouch for the true underdog, Mr. Poleax himself:

latest?cb=20111027055807

Does Hicks make sense to be the first axe user from Thracia? No, there's plenty of memorable axe users who could get in over him from sheer popularity and gameplay ability. But he's a potential horse axe, and even better, he'd be perfect to bring in the Poleax, since Titania somehow didn't do that.

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Lets think about the fact that there are no RES specialty male axe users in the game yet.

Hawkeye was going in this direction with his mixed bulk.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Does Hicks make sense to be the first axe user from Thracia?

Brighton though.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That pic is missing Say'ri- also I just realised how similarly she looks to Hana with their headbands.

If I could draw, I would draw all the myrmigirls in one epic masterpiece. Alas, I can’t.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Larcei and every other myrmigirl first, okay.

Lakche had better be able to get Balmunc using the get-Shanan-killed-and-buy-it-from-the-pawn-shop glitch in Heroes, too.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I might be that one guy (probably the only one on Serenes) who wants The Rachel to be a green tome cavalier with Ivaldi. Gunnthrá barely exists, and while Cecilia is a green tome cavalier #1 in my heart, she can sometimes be lonely. 

Light magic is blue. Divine dragons are green. I would make these last two lines rhyme, but I suck at rhyming.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Forget Swords (Let's put Edward on the backburner for a minute, his banner is coming~), where are our axes at?

That talk earlier of stubbles and baldies makes me want Basilio even though I never got far enough to recruit him in Awakening.

Of the characters I have had experience with, I want Lex, Langobalt, Ekhidna, Duessel, and Haar. Rinkah is cute, so I wouldn't mind her, either, even though I haven't played Fates.

I have a feeling that if they don't release Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo in the next banner, it's because they're still trying to figure out what they want to do with their personal weapons since those didn't exist in the Japanese version of the game.

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Making this man OP and *5 exclusive with something like an ultra powerful prf and fantastic set. The delicious irony it would be to have people pulling for Bartre only to get Bartre. Young Bartre is superior anyways. I don't know why they went with old Bartre.

Bartre will come with Devil Axe: 16 Mt. 1 Range. If Special triggers by attacking, damage when Special triggers is dealt to unit instead of foe.

He will have Vengeance as his default special.