• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's hard to S-support Micaiah and Sothe when you're missing one of them

Whoops, my bad!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is even worse. Micaiah×Sothe is just ewwww.

But they're like siblings!

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

LOL I had this happen once too! XD I was like "Wow, Freddy, really?" and laughing.

And speaking of my favorite husband... 

Half way to +10. :D I want to get a +Def, -Res Freddy though. I have one that's +Def, -HP, but that still kinda hurts the point of physical tanking. -Spd doesn't hurt him too much, but if he had neutral speed? That's 35 with a Hone Cav buff, I think. And at +10, I think 37. Not too shabby. And would definitely get doubled a bit less. And if Hone Cav can stack with some other unit's speed boosting skill, watch out...

Impressive!

I'm trying to make a monster husbando (and waifu) myself but, man! There's just not enough feathers..!!

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

And speaking of my favorite husband...

>favorite husband

Guys I think Anacybele is cheating on Frederick

14 minutes ago, Pandog said:

Impressive!

I'm trying to make a monster husbando (and waifu) myself but, man! There's just not enough feathers..!!

Heh, thanks! Yeah, feathers still come in kinda slow.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>favorite husband

We all have multiple spouses though, since both Awakening and Fates have avatars and differing casts...unless you married one of the Awakening trio in both. lol

Figured as much, but saying "favorite spouse" still feels kind of awkward because it implies you have multiple of them at the same time XD

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Figured as much, but saying "favorite spouse" still feels kind of awkward because it implies you have multiple of them at the same time XD

lol, fair point. But I should mention that I also say that to differentiate him from Ike since I call Ike my "favorite hero" instead. :P

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Please, never stop using those kinds of avatars. Every avatar you've had has been beautiful, this one most of all.

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Agreed. Oliver looks so goddamn classy with a full head of hair.

Glad you like it. He is an admirer of beautiful things at last. Who would have thought his hair would grow exactly the same way like Roy's after stopping to shave daily?

Was time for a change, since I didn't play Sigurd much lately. Now Oliver's promotion became a must. 

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is even worse. Micaiah×Sothe is just ewwww.

It's PoR Ike. Who never committed the crime of stealing Micaiah's spotlight. Unless Micaiah was secretly in PoR all along.

And genetically speaking, combining the strongest warrior in all of Tellius with the Heron Branded of Goddess channeling powers, should result in the true second coming of Altina, nay even better, the perfect heir to her and Lehran. Micaiah endorses this you know! What do you think she meant when she called Ike "the father of Sothe's children"? 

I actually do like the idea of Ike and Micaiah, it amuses me. Sothe didn't show up yet, and with the exception of Ephraim and Olwen I don't like to wait for people I don't have to show up as support partners. Also, even if I did have Elincia, there is one good reason I wouldn't support her with PoR Ike anyway.

Elincia is red
Ike is red too
If they meet a blue
Both will be dead

And Brave Ike is busy supporting Brave Lyn XD

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Luna was one of them, yeah, but it wasn't both, I'm certain.

Ah, okay. lol And I dunno, don't forget that by taking away the Def 3 seal, I'd be taking away, well, 3 Def. Also, I like having an extra 3 Def on both phases in case I have to use Frederick to smash someone on player phase. He's one of my few units that can take a Vantage hit well, so yeah.

Well he'd only need that 3 def if he doesnt kill, and the purpose of the build is made for mainly enemy phase tanking and destruction

So the Def 3 wont make a difference on player phase if he's only fighting on enemy phase. The decision is yours of course, but thats what I do with my Oboro

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>favorite husband

Fred is greater than all, the rest are just.... concubines?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well he'd only need that 3 def if he doesnt kill, and the purpose of the build is made for mainly enemy phase tanking and destruction

So the Def 3 wont make a difference on player phase if he's only fighting on enemy phase. The decision is yours of course, but thats what I do with my Oboro

I do sometimes have him attack on player phase tho, and not just to quickly get rid of mages either.

And because regular Ike and Elincia are both red, I supported Elincia with CYL Ike instead for my OTP needs. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

If I ever get Sothe, I'm supporting him with Ike.  It has to be done!

But in the meantime, Zelgius continues to show his weakness towards little girls by supporting Amelia.  The support cutscenes were utterly inappropriate (since when did Zelgius shyly creep out to say hi to anyone?).

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

But in the meantime, Zelgius continues to show his weakness towards little girls by supporting Amelia.  The support cutscenes were utterly inappropriate (since when did Zelgius shyly creep out to say hi to anyone?).

Mystery of Priam's descendant has been solved- it was Sothe all along!

if i ever get Zelgius i'll probably support him with BK lol

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm at a loss of words. This is genius.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

DISGUSTING

I just S supported Miccy and Sothe on my file :P:

Nah man. Micaiah x Soren. As well as Ike x Jill 

Edited by silveraura25

I want another Deirdre or another unit introduced with Spd Ploy who is 4* to 5* summonable. Come on, I need my Four Ploys Arvis. Also, could you imagine Arvis's Valflame's unique effect being the same as Gunnthra's Blizzard? It'd be so disgusting. With Arvis being more of a support unit, it might work out better if it added the total debuffs on his opponent to his defense and resistance. Ha, +20 Def/Res since a refined Valflame probably will have Atk/Res Ploy 3, -5 Atk/Res, and he'd gain an additional +10 from having Spd Ploy 3 and Def Ploy 3 as a seal. On a typical Arvis running Fury 3, he'd have 40 Def and 56 Res.

Edited by Kaden

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I want another Deirdre or another unit introduced with Spd Ploy who is 4* to 5* summonable. Come on, I need my Four Ploys Arvis. Also, could you imagine Arvis's Valflame's unique effect being the same as Gunnthra's Blizzard? It'd be so disgusting. With Arvis being more of a support unit, it might work out better if it added the total debuffs on his opponent to his defense and resistance. Ha, +20 Def/Res since a refined Valflame probably will have Atk/Res Ploy 3, -5 Atk/Res, and he'd gain an additional +10 from having Spd Ploy 3 and Def Ploy 3 as a seal. On a typical Arvis running Fury 3, he'd have 40 Def and 56 Res.

But it's so much more fitting to make Arvis get Spd Ploy from Deirdre! No one else makes as much sense for a sacrifice to make Arvis better.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

But it's so much more fitting to make Arvis get Spd Ploy from Deirdre! No one else makes as much sense for a sacrifice to make Arvis better.

Cue Valentine's Sigurd with Spd Ploy. :p

22 minutes ago, Kaden said:

With Arvis being more of a support unit, it might work out better if it added the total debuffs on his opponent to his defense and resistance.

Valflame's original effect was +10 Mag, +10 Def, and +10 Res on top of the 30 Mt shared by all of Jugdral's legendary weapons. Basically a relatively balanced boost to the primary offensive and primary defensive stats.

Valflame's current effect of Atk Ploy and Res Ploy does exactly that in a roundabout manner. Atk Ploy is effectively a boost to his Def and Res, and Res Ploy is effectively a boost to his Atk.

If anything, I'd expect any buff to Valflame to be "adds foe's penalties to unit's corresponding stats as bonuses in combat" so that an opponent debuffed with -4 Atk and -4 Res would give Arvis +4 Atk and +4 Res in combat. Perhaps not Spd, though, just to be true to the original.

Edited by Ice Dragon

@Ice Dragon @Hilda When did it become possible for healers to inherit B-Slot skills like Vantage, QR(!!) etc.? 

Spoiler

gVHhN5u.png

qKy3ryk.png

sRLUJYV.png

I wanted to give Sakura ATK+3 from a 4* Gordin, but I was puzzled by Vantage being inheritable for her. I checked if I could give her Fury from a Hinata, but that didn't work. 

You could build a Defiant ATK/Desperation healer though:

Spoiler

CRysiBc.png

Spoiler

DGNv9mN.png

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Ice Dragon @Hilda When did it become possible for healers to inherit B-Slot skills like Vantage, QR(!!) etc.? 

I wanted to give Sakura ATK+3 from a 4* Gordin, but I was puzzled by Vantage being inheritable for her. I checked if I could give her Fury from a Hinata, but that didn't work. 

You could build a Defiant ATK/Desperation healer though:

They've always been able to, it just wasn't very useful, especially since the introduction of Wrathful and Dazzling taking up the B slot.

There's at least a few healers that can run a CC Vantage build decently, though Razzle Dazzle is generally better.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

When did it become possible for healers to inherit B-Slot skills like Vantage, QR(!!) etc.? 

I believe it's always been that way.

I think people just hear the restrictions on Fury, Life and Death, Seal Stat, Stat Smoke, and Poison Strike and assume the basic combat manipulation skills (Desperation, Vantage, Quick Riposte, Brash Assault, and Weaponbreaker) are also restricted.