Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I also didn't realize that our Effective Against Cavalry banner ends tomorrow. I wonder if we'll get an Effective Against Armors next. But I feel like that banner would be a little underwhelming... 

Well, none of Florina, Est or Oboro have been on a single banner up to this point not that I have a problem with the latter two having never gotten a banner mind you.

inb4 the next one is just Heroes with Death Blow Mk. III featuring Klein because he definitely hasn't been on one of these before, Siegbert and Hawkeye I guess.

Edited by Tybrosion

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, none of Florina, Est or Oboro have been on a single banner up to this point not that I have a problem with the latter two having never gotten a banner mind you.

inb4 the next one is just Heroes with Death Blow Mk. III featuring Klein because he definitely hasn't been on one of these before, Siegbert and Hawkeye I guess.

Heroes with Swift Sparrow would be nice. Siegbert, Elincia and Celica keep quarreling over my only spare BH!Lyn. 

@Tybrosion I mean to be fair Klein is hard to get for me because well...colourless hell

Also speaking of Ravens, I kind of want to make a Raven-themed team.

Featuring tri-colour Raven tome Henry, Robin, Halloween Henry. Oh and Raven.

Or Naesala if ever the laguz come around.

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Tybrosion I mean to be fair Klein is hard to get for me because well...colourless hell

Yeah, he seriously does seem to not show up nearly as often as he should, at least when compared to number of 4* Leons I've pulled since his (Leon's) demotion.

It took me until the November Death Blow banner - 9 months of playing FEH - to see my first Klein. Not a single 4-star one before the 5-star turned up. However I admit my luck's been pretty good since that first one - four more Kleins have since turned up to one lone Leon (all 4-star of course).

It helps that the healer buff made me more willing to open grey orbs of course.

It took me this month to pull my second ever Klein. Another 4 star. Who somehow has worse nature than my 4 star neutral (+Res/-Def).

Healer buffs are nice, but continuous 3 star summons of healers aren't. (I already have all 4 star versions of the 3 stars, and unless they have a super good nature, feathering them off for inheritance seems like a waste of feathers)

Dang, feel free to send over what it's like in Colorless hell @Humanoid @mcsilas

I STILL have some spare Kleins in addition to the one +Atk I have lying around waiting to be trained. Besides early on and one time where the only source of DB3 were 5* units (one of which was useless enough for me to make the justification), I've almost always had at least a few Kleins lying around. I've even gotten Klein at 5* a few times, both times he was fed to the ever-hungry mass of units I own who still need Quick Riposte 3.

To be fair I do splurge some... a lot... of cash on this game every few months, but I don't personally believe I get that many Kleins from those splurge-fests more than I do just summoning from a Colorless in the in-between months.

Edited by Xenomata

Just a random thought I had at work today. I kinda wish one of the seals in this TT was a Live for Honor seal. While I do have Halloween Henry dragging him along all the time to try and grind up badges is a bit of drag. It would be so nice to get that effect without having to murder limited units to pass it around and get some extra variety.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

LINDE PLS
She’s my most wanted hero since release along with Lucina. Even though I’m not a huge fan of her art, her voice is charming.

The best birb got me her trainer again yesterday, and I was able to do this:
Screenshot_20180116-221415.png

Is -Def/+Res?

I'm surprised we haven't had word on a new FEH Channel yet. After the 6-month one, it seems like something they'd do for the 1-year celebration, and if they want it out by the time they release the next legendary hero (and probably include the next main banner in the download), it'll probably have to be within the next week.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm surprised we haven't had word on a new FEH Channel yet. After the 6-month one, it seems like something they'd do for the 1-year celebration, and if they want it out by the time they release the next legendary hero (and probably include the next main banner in the download), it'll probably have to be within the next week.

Probably next week on Friday

Edited by silveraura25

Freaking Dorcas, man. He's not even a Tellius character and he decides it's time to show up. Well, at least I got a 5* unit from the World of Dawn banner.

I swear if BH Ike, regular Ike, Mist, Nephenee, or 5* Oscar show up as my freebie summon for the next skills banner. Please give me a +Spd, -Res Nephenee, game. I want to make a stupid tank out of her because I can.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder what the next banner is? I hope it's weapons to refine part 3- Linde still needs a turn (and hey she's a bonus unit!) Sanaki and Jeorge would be good as well to showcase their upgrades.

Noooo, please not Linde next... I've been spending every orb I have for Rhajat to give DD3 to Deirdre, with no luck; having Linde show up after I've spent everything I have would be torture...

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Or Naesala if ever the laguz come around.

If they plan to do Laguz GHBs, he and Dheginsea are our only options. Raven King Naesala sounds too good to pass up. They could use Chapter 19 Entrusted from PoR, the one fight where he appears as a boss (although ideally unless you're really prepared for him it's better to just get that Knight Ring with Reyson) for the map of inspiration. Skill wise, Maelstrom, Tear, Formshift, Vantage- they're all nice, but I'd be most interested in see him with an overhauled PoR Vortex skill (a command skill that casts Elwind  that only Naesala- fairly useless, but unique). Also, Naesala has a need for massive Speed. Having a maddening 50 Spd cap shifted in RD, the highest in the game, deserves it.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

The 26th? The next Legendary Heroes banner will have already started by then.

Didn't FEH start on the 2nd of February?

Edited by silveraura25

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If they plan to do Laguz GHBs, he and Dheginsea are our only options. Raven King Naesala sounds too good to pass up. They could use Chapter 19 Entrusted from PoR, the one fight where he appears as a boss (although ideally unless you're really prepared for him it's better to just get that Knight Ring with Reyson) for the map of inspiration. Skill wise, Maelstrom, Tear, Formshift, Vantage- they're all nice, but I'd be most interested in see him with an overhauled PoR Vortex skill (a command skill that casts Elwind  that only Naesala- fairly useless, but unique). Also, Naesala has a need for massive Speed. Having a maddening 50 Spd cap shifted in RD, the highest in the game, deserves it.

Vortex could easily just be replaced with Growing Wind or Blazing Wind.

Maelstrom could be implemented as a reverse version of Poison Strike, dealing fixed damage if the opponent initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack. Or just replaced with Distant Counter to make room for Vantage.

Formshift would be unnecessary if the implementation of Laguz transformation is the same as for dragons. As a Laguz King with a unique weapon, they could easily just bake in some bonuses on his weapon.

So you'd have a base set of Great Beak, Growing Wind / Blazing Wind, Distant Counter, and Vantage.

Just now, mampfoid said:

Like every banner I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

These types of banners especially. A banner with older seasonal and rare units released a few days before a trailer for the next banner comes. The fact that they had the Gunnthra banner released a few days before the New Years banner trailer was extremely hilarious.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Like every banner I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We should have some sort of "nothingness" banner. A banner that has 0% focus and 10% 5* summon, maybe more if the percentage is taken from the 3* chance.

For those who don't care what they get, just give them something at all, and in fact having nothing could be considered an advantage if one thinks that having focus units would take away from your goal of... Hector, let's say.