Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

So you'd have a base set of Great Beak, Growing Wind / Blazing Wind, Distant Counter, and Vantage.

Sounds fairly good outside of the AoE Special (does anyone ever use those?). Stat spread wise, all the Laguz Royals are bulky physical machines, but Naesala has the highest possible Res of them all. So if he had natural DC and they chose to make him different from the other Royals by emphasizing a good Res stat, I'd guess he'd have the potential to be a good flying mage killer. Tibarn could be the physical bulky flier. Caineghis and Giffca, nearly identical stat spreads but with different Skills. Nailah would be whatever (maybe a glass cannon just because it'd be different?). But who knows what they'll do?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

31 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

These types of banners especially. A banner with older seasonal and rare units released a few days before a trailer for the next banner comes. The fact that they had the Gunnthra banner released a few days before the New Years banner trailer was extremely hilarious.

Smells like bait indeed. Could work on me (again). But BH!Roy and BB!Cordelia (never got her) already happened. 

33 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

We should have some sort of "nothingness" banner. A banner that has 0% focus and 10% 5* summon, maybe more if the percentage is taken from the 3* chance.

For those who don't care what they get, just give them something at all, and in fact having nothing could be considered an advantage if one thinks that having focus units would take away from your goal of... Hector, let's say.

If your goal is Hector, then wait for a banner featuring him. 

New players get an additional banner (something like hero fest) where they can pull for all colors with good chances to get decent units. 

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(does anyone ever use those?)

They're useful for challenge maps (and Arena Assault with the Special Blade) where enemies crowd together.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tibarn could be the physical bulky flier.

And come with Pavise as his special.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nailah would be whatever (maybe a glass cannon just because it'd be different?)

I'm thinking a stat distribution similar to Ayra's. Possibly Galeforce as her special (I'd also suggest Flashing Blade on her weapon, but then she'd literally be an Ayra clone).

Wow Feb 2nd is almost there, and a FEH stream is definitely coming in a week and a few days. I hope they gift us with a free full summon session :D

= EDIT =

Plus some "CYL" banner of some sort.

Edited by Quintessence

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Wow Feb 2nd is almost there, and a FEH stream is definitely coming in a week and a few days. I hope they gift us with a free full session :D

They're more likely to just gift us with orbs/easy maps for orbs. Though it'd be cool if they did a Special Hero freebie that was done up for the anniversary. Special versions of the Askr Trio, maybe?

I just got sucked in. Dropped a decent amount on orbs to start (<$100), so I'd at least start with momentum. Did not know how the metagame went and sent home countless good units (and kept bad units). Now being more selective with who I train.

Hey, it also got me to dust off Fates and Echoes.

I should be more conscious of how many reds I have...I went to try for Camilla again and when I got my 9th (or was it 10th) A!Tiki I noticed that I have like 25 red 5*...At this point I have every base covered so I don't need reds anymore. 

Please release more green and colorless units IS!

Doing that write-up on Azama made me wonder what it would be like to have a defense team made up of four Azamas. One +Def, -Atk Azama running Fortress Def 3, one +Res, -Atk Azama running Fortress Res 3, two +Spd, -Atk Azamas where one is running Fortress Def 3 and the other Fortress Res 3, and all of them running Dazzling Staff refined staves, Savage Blows, a couple Ploys here and there, maybe Obstruct, Live to Serve, Miracle, etc. Just this absurd and obscene team of Azamas.

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Doing that write-up on Azama made me wonder what it would be like to have a defense team made up of four Azamas. One +Def, -Atk Azama running Fortress Def 3, one +Res, -Atk Azama running Fortress Res 3, two +Spd, -Atk Azamas where one is running Fortress Def 3 and the other Fortress Res 3, and all of them running Dazzling Staff refined staves, Savage Blows, a couple Ploys here and there, maybe Obstruct, Live to Serve, Miracle, etc. Just this absurd and obscene team of Azamas.

If everybody is -ATK, who will finish off the high-RES units? Sounds a cool combo though, missing only an alternate/seasonal Azama for physical damage. 

/Edit: don't mind, you want to build a defense team where you need only 1 kill. Perhaps you'll get more wins out of sympathy. 

2 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I just got sucked in. Dropped a decent amount on orbs to start (<$100), so I'd at least start with momentum. Did not know how the metagame went and sent home countless good units (and kept bad units). Now being more selective with who I train.

Hey, it also got me to dust off Fates and Echoes.

Don't send units home unless you have 10+ copies of them, since almost everybody can be made to work. Some are worth keeping even in higher numbers, as their skills are wanted by many builds. 

Edited by mampfoid

At 10k points a day, just got Quick Riposte SS! Now to upgrade it once, and... wait to get a whole 5 extra coins.

Son of a bi-

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I should be more conscious of how many reds I have...I went to try for Camilla again and when I got my 9th (or was it 10th) A!Tiki I noticed that I have like 25 red 5*...At this point I have every base covered so I don't need reds anymore. 

Please release more green and colorless units IS!

Never hurts to have more... except most non-Unique weapon swords do the same job anyways, and in fact some of the Unique weapon swords do the same job anyways because their unique sword sucks...

You know, given how every time new units are introduced to the general summoning pool, there is always at least one Sword unit, you'd think we'd want to balance out the number of sword units compared to literally every other weapon... 

Well, I spent every single orb that I possibly could trying for Rhajat, and all I got was a 4.75% rate to leave behind. Can't wait for the banner to have Katarina in the next minute!

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

HOLY...I got a 5* Klein from the free summon!!! incredible banner I tell ya.

I got a four-star Setsuna and am rather satisfied. She is either a potential guard bow for Faye or Bowbreaker for any of my potential ravens.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

HOLY...I got a 5* Klein from the free summon!!! incredible banner I tell ya.

Awesome! I got a 4-star Klein from the free summon, but Est will happily take that Death Blow 3, so I'm very satisfied with what I got as well. Seems like this banner has been going really well for a lot of people so far, haha.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I got a four-star Setsuna and am rather satisfied. She is either a potential guard bow for Faye or Bowbreaker for any of my potential ravens.

She's great too! If arena taught me something is that Guard Bow Faye is a pain to deal with if I'm not using Sophia.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Awesome! I got a 4-star Klein from the free summon, but Est will happily take that Death Blow 3, so I'm very satisfied with what I got as well. Seems like this banner has been going really well for a lot of people so far, haha.

Yeah! That Klein is the 2nd 5* I've gotten from a free summon which is pretty cool. I'd like to summon more on this banner because we can never have enough fodder but this one screams bait for the anniversary.

He's neutral and I already have a +Spd Klein so the best course of action is to fodder him, but it's hard to choose which skill is more valuable for fodder because every single skill he has is incredible.

2  Laslow (4*), 1 Hinata (4*), 1 Klein (4*), 1 Genny (-ATK) with 35 orbs. That's truly a fodder banner. 

Can't complain about Genny for foddering purposes, but I wish at least one of my Gennys wasn't -ATK. I need more Kleins and Roys, but I guess there will be better banners next week. 

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Seems like this banner has been going really well for a lot of people so far, haha.

To be fair, it's not like the bar is set THAT high... but don't let me take from others satisfaction.

Also, while I haven't summoned yet, I'm still wondering... what the fuck is this banner? Like, is this really a thing someone decided we needed?

I feel like colourless and red are the best colours to pull on here as it's the perfect opportunity to get fury/TA/Death Blow/Bowbreaker fodder without having to suffer from an oversaturated pool of poor fodder units. Just hope that you don't run into too many laslows and rebeccas. I'm surprised Shanna isn't on this banner though 

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I would be happy with a *4 Setsuna... if the last five... no wait, SIX colorless stones I've summoned from hadn't had her in them (at *3 no less...)

Fodder banner with Matthew when.

Matthew could actually be a good addition to a Hone Spd or Reciprocal Aid banner at some point. He's the only non-red unit in the permanent pool to give Hone Spd 3, which would make for perfect variety, and Reciprocal Aid could have a solid balance with him, Titania, and Donnel. The first seems a bit more likely since Eirika and Ryoma could be the other two units, but it's far from impossible for him to show up either way!

And if they keep up these giant fodder banners, they're bound to run out of popular fodder soon enough, so he'll surely get a chance here someday too!