• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Everyone be like “hoorah, Lyon!” and I be like “Ishtar when?”

At least Oliver and Lyon means that we're actually getting new GHBs now. Ishtar should come ... eventually. I think.

Aww, at first I thought they meant you could purchase BK and orbs for Nintendo points or some other non-money thing. I guess that'd be asking too much if the anniversary gives a free 5-star anyway.

But yes, a mini TT every two weeks please, and get rid of both normal TT and VG.

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but only if you ignore the fact his character title is "Tempest King". I know that's the same title he had in FE8's ending but they pretty much already gave away his deal by using it here and putting it right out in the open from the start.

Sorry, I was typing a response to this, but... I got a bit excited. Anyway, the interesting thing about that name to me is that, if someone isn't familiar with Sacred Stones, that title could very easily be seen as a simple joke about him being a Tempest reward. In fact, I remember a lot of responses like that when he was announced as a Tempest reward; even I thought that at first, because I have a terrible memory for thins like ending titles (though I remembered his overall backstory, at least). He's certainly not perfect spoiler-wise, but he's by far one of the best examples of it being handled with some care... not that that's saying much, considering his competition...

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Lyon, orbs, a special summoning event? Excellent!

Now I know where my feathers are going! Sorry Hana, your merges will have to wait a while.

I must ask: are you going to Support Eirika and Lyon together?

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

At least Oliver and Lyon means that we're actually getting new GHBs now. Ishtar should come ... eventually. I think.

As Leif cries softly in the distance

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Everyone be like “hoorah, Lyon!” and I be like “Ishtar when?”

We better also get DC Douglas-voiced Gharnef by the end of the year, too. It's honestly kinda appalling that this guy isn't in the game yet given he's responsible for the majority of the bad shit that happens in the Archanea games.

As for Lyon, meh. Now a Darios GHB on the other hand...

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I must ask: are you going to Support Eirika and Lyon together?

Hmm...that will depend on what effects Nagalfr has, I like Lyon and all but he needs to be suitable for my Eirika, if not then she'll stay BFF with Nino. 

Edited by Alexmender

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Special heroes huh. Either CYL or Valentines

It'll be Valentines. Too soon after the voting ends to release the characters.

Whelp, looks like I will stop spending orbs on Michaiah and start saving again.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

We better also get DC Douglas-voiced Gharnef by the end of the year, too. It's honestly kinda appalling that this guy isn't in the game yet given he's responsible for the majority of the bad shit that happens in the Archanea games.

As for Lyon, meh. Now a Darios GHB on the other hand...

Gharnef pls. …Are we getting a Kaga GHB too? That guy is responsible for even more bad shit that happens in many games. Then again, Thracia 776 is already one huge GHB against Kaga.

Lyon is meh for me too. Darios GHB would imply Rowan and Lianna in the game, and the possibility of that makes be totally excited. Specifically for Lianna, of course.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Anyone know anything about the choose your legend round 2 website that was mentioned

I want to know too, this is my chance to try for a Brave Eirika on a horse with boosted BST and all that fancy stuff even though I know it's more likely we're getting the 4th Camilla, I could also vote for Reinhardt and Hector but Eirika comes first!

Just now, Alexmender said:

Hmm...that will depend on what effects Nagalfr has, I like Lyon and all but he needs to be suitable for my Eirika, if not then she'll stay BFF with Nino. 

Makes sense, makes sense. I'm gonna Support them no matter what, because I'm a sad person who got too attached to them in FE8 to resist the chance to finally pair them. I'm sure I'll find someone else for Tailtiu to hang out with...

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

"Special heroes" banner for Feb 8th-March 8th. I wonder if that's a Valentine's Day banner.. (even if it starts at an odd placement)

...I wonder if they'd have the guts to put Seliph and Julia or Eirika and Ephraim on another banner near/for Valentine's Day...

RIP Leif and Ishtar. 

Valter coming back and Lyon sounds like a Sacred Stones banner. Didn't they reference Lyon's tome in the SS paralogue? Maybe that will come into play in the story.

I hope it's Ross, L'Rachel and maybe Tethy/Gerik although if we go by CYL, Marissa would be a likely option.

Special heroes sounds like a Valentine's Day one. Please at least have more variety.

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Anyone know anything about the choose your legend round 2 website that was mentioned

It’s probably not up yet. The announcement said “today”, not “right now”.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Gharnef pls. …Are we getting a Kaga GHB too? That guy is responsible for even more bad shit that happens in many games. Then again, Thracia 776 is already one huge GHB against Kaga.

Lyon is meh for me too. Darios GHB would imply Rowan and Lianna in the game, and the possibility of that makes be totally excited. Specifically for Lianna, of course.

I think that would be just a tad too meta.

I mentioned Darios since he's basically Lyon but actually executed with some semblance of competence that and I want to see Xander Mobus go hyper ham in this game too. And by that, I mostly mean we get to see his interactions with the Aytolis twins in real time and not through ten thousand flashbacks. 

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Assuming that the CYL units will be Hector, Chrom, Tharja and Camilla, I'm skipping it. SS and Valentines banner take priority

Does it even still sound like we're getting those 4? It just sounded like they're starting with a new poll for the next set of units instead.

Kinda bummed if so, since I really wanted all 4 of those.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Makes sense, makes sense. I'm gonna Support them no matter what, because I'm a sad person who got too attached to them in FE8 to resist the chance to finally pair them. I'm sure I'll find someone else for Tailtiu to hang out with...

...I wonder if they'd have the guts to put Seliph and Julia or Eirika and Ephraim on another banner near/for Valentine's Day...

That reminds me...What are the odds that Lyon is going to be red? If he is I think I'll pair him with my non-existant Ephraim or L'arachel if she gets released, the guy needs some adventure in his life. 

Disgusting, I'd rather have Pent/Louise for a lovey dovey pairing, anyways a Valentine's Day banner...what kind of outfits do you get out of that? I guess someone will be a cupid (an archer most likely) but for the girls....no idea.

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So who are we guessing will be on the SS banner coming with the Lyon GHB?

I'm guessing we will FINALLY get Myrrh, L'Arachel, and Marisa!

Probably those three indeed. Myrrh to expand green dragons, Marisa is popular and L'Arachel is the cheese

Edited by silveraura25