Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

LYON. LYON. LYON. I got off work. Saw that word, and now I can have my favorite FE villain! I'm so happy! Oliver is glorious and all, but Lyon's been one of my most wanted characters since the start! I'm so happy! You better believe I'm merging ALL those copies together. 

Everything else looks great too. It's pretty much what I expected for the anniversary and a little more. I couldn't ask for more than Lyon. I'm a little hesitant about the CYL thing. Do they honestly think the top 2 guys and gals are going to be THAT different? I'd love to see the fanbase prove me wrong so we can get like...CYL Reinhardt or Nino. But I won't be surprised if we just end up with at least one or two of the same characters unless the rules are different and repeat characters can't get special costumes. In which case, I feel like the top 4 would just be some variation of the next characters in line. The rest of the list will probably get juggled around, but I don't see the very top changing all that much. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Assuming that the CYL units will be Hector, Chrom, Tharja and Camilla, I'm skipping it. SS and Valentines banner take priority

This will be a new poll entirely.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I think that would be just a tad too meta.

I mentioned Darios since he's basically Lyon but actually executed with some semblance of competence that and I want to see Xander Mobus go hyper ham in this game too. And by that, I mostly mean we get to see his interactions with the Aytolis twins in real time and not through ten thousand flashbacks. 

No such thing as too meta.

Darios just looks cooler to me than an emo possessed necromancer prince, Julius 2.0. Xander Mobus voices him? Insta-10/10. And swords are always better.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also no sign of a Voting Gauntlet next month.

Good riddance!

4 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I'm guessing we will FINALLY get Myrrh, L'Arachel, and Marisa!

You know, I’ll even be fine with The Rachel being a staffbot, now that they got buffed. But muh Ivaldi! :(

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

That reminds me...What are the odds that Lyon is going to be red? If he is I think I'll pair him with my non-existant Ephraim or L'arachel if she gets released, the guy needs some adventure in his life. 

Disgusting, I'd rather have Pent/Louise for a lovey dovey pairing, anyways a Valentine's Day banner...what kind of outfits do you get out of that? I guess someone will be a cupid (an archer most likely) but for the girls....no idea.

Hrmm... Darn, you're right, that does sound very likely. Dark magic already has a reputation for being red, although maybe they'll be kind and make Lyon blue because of his affinity? I'm still pairing him with Eirika either way because I'm trash.

Ooo, Pent and Louise does sound like a perfect fit, actually. It would be both an odd and very fitting way to introduce them, for sure. And then watch as we get Corrin and Azura or Camilla... Maybe they shouldn't have put Cordelia on the Bride banner as an archer, and with a Cupid Arrow no less.

Although, isn't there a gender specific thing between Valentine's Day or it's equivalent, and White Day? Maybe one of those will finally give us an all-male seasonal banner if they go off of that.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Darios just looks cooler to me than an emo possessed necromancer prince, Julius 2.0. Xander Mobus voices him? Insta-10/10. And swords are always better.

Hell yeah Xander Mobus voices him. We also conveniently have both Rowan's VA (Nicolas Roye; Sothe) and Lianna's VA (Erica Mendez; Deirdre) in FEH already as well.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

It could be a rerun.

inb4 Masked Marth

I doubt anyone would want a Tobin or Clive that much over a new and improved power creep unit that's free

Just now, silveraura25 said:

I doubt anyone would want a Tobin or Clive that much over a new and improved power creep unit that's free

lol. It's not a matter of what WE want. Of course we want a new unit.

It's up to what IS wants to give us.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

lol. It's not a matter of what WE want. Of course we want a new unit.

It's up to what IS wants to give us.

We wanted BK. Well now you can have him with tons of great stuff

I'm pretty excited to see we have no VG on the horizon. Maybe they finally read some feedback. A second TT Mini is great too. I'm not sure what to do with my orbs anymore though, since I was expecting a second CYL banner or something. I guess I'll save most for Valentine's Day or whatever that special banner after the anniversary might be. I never played SS and legendary banners haven't been too good to me, though I might try for Brave Lucina or something if she's on this legendary one.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hell yeah Xander Mobus voices him. We also conveniently have both Rowan's VA (Nicolas Roye; Sothe) and Lianna's VA (Erica Mendez; Deirdre) in FEH already as well.

Now IS has to make a tiny step to bridge the gap. WARRIORS OCS IN HEROES PLEEEEASE IS

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I’m fine with anyone as the reward. Literally anyone.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

If you buy him.

Thankfully, the BK is rather cheap, about $5.30 in equivalent. And you get 12 orbs, potions, and light’s blessings for free with the purchase!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now IS has to make a tiny step to bridge the gap. WARRIORS OCS IN HEROES PLEEEEASE IS

I’m fine with anyone as the reward. Literally anyone.

Thankfully, the BK is rather cheap, about $5.30 in equivalent. And you get 12 orbs, potions, and light’s blessings for free with the purchase!

Even if they give you swimsuit Sharena and you missed her.

Supa discount.

Edited by silveraura25

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I mentioned Darios since he's basically Lyon but actually executed with some semblance of competence 

Even after "How dumb are you, Darios?"

So in honor of Sacred Stones hype, I'm going to make Valter my next promotion as I just hit 20K feathers. His main competition was Navarre, Oliver, and Beruka.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Even if they give you swimsuit Sharena

Supa discount.

I will cherish her forever. Not let her fight or anything because that would undermine my cred though.

Anna racking in that sweet cash.

Even though they're doing 3 person banners now, I REALLY hope we get a 4th characters as mini-TT reward.

Because if the banner is SS, it's likely L'Rachel, Marisa and Myrrh. I would be glad if we get Ross as a mini-TT reward though, since Tobin, another villager/trainee was the Echoes reward. Plus he'll be the first Axe TT reward.

But i can't guess what the TT is from the title. Can anyone figure it out?

I’d take Tobin or Clive over another Masked Marth personally. 

Yet another new GHB I’ll be promoting right away. Haven’t finished Sacred Stones but everything I know about Lyon puts him in my likes villians pile.

New CYL voting is fun. I am going to vote exclusively for the dogs, cats and dragons this time around. And I’m throwing one vote to Glade on behalf of a friend. 

Actually, I know it'll be pretty unlikely, but I'd like Cormag as well!

Tethys would be our best bet for a red mage dancer (only because she's connected to Ewan, so red tome would be a nice reference)

Gosh I love the Sacred Stone secondary characters..