Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Coolmanio said:

Side note, anyone hoping for a new orb colour sometime? Would love a yellow/purple orb to come in and take the whole light/dark system from the FE games into Heroes.

light magic is already blue and dark red

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Any predictions which characters could be leading in the next CYL?
I feel that if I just choose characters I like that my votes will go to waste. 
I mean, who would choose Deirdre, Camus, Kliff or Tatiana. 

I could also play it safe and choose Camilla. D= At least Camilla Emblem would be full. 

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Any predictions which characters could be leading in the next CYL?
I feel that if I just choose characters I like that my votes will go to waste. 
I mean, who would choose Deirdre, Camus, Kliff or Tatiana. 

I could also play it safe and choose Camilla. D= At least Camilla Emblem would be full. 

Ayra, BK, Xander, Camus will be popular IMO. Maybe Alm and Celica

Edited by silveraura25

8 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Side note, anyone hoping for a new orb colour sometime? Would love a yellow/purple orb to come in and take the whole light/dark system from the FE games into Heroes.

Yellow orbs for Laguz/beasts?

I wonder what movement skills banner could be? Flier Formation, Armor March and Guidance? (More Sacred Stones + Elincia lol)

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Sorry, didn't watch that stream so that reference means nothing to me.

It's not a reference. Have you seen the cutscene? Darios orders the heroes to lay down their weapons. Two of them do, then he turns around. The scene is very literally written to make him look like a moron.

Sacred Stooooones! I'm not ready. I spent too much on Gunnthra's banner, I don't have enough orbs yet. Assuming the banner coming alongside Lyon and Valter is a new SS banner, or course. I'm interested to see how this'll play out in the story, assuming it's a new chapter and not a paralogue. Loki took Naglfar in order to open up the way for Surtr or whatever, so I'm curious how they're going to resolve that if Lyon shows up in the story. Could just be a simple "Hey, here's your tome back, go kill those dudes," I guess.

I'm also curious to see the rules for the new CYL poll. Obviously they're not going to let the previous winners have a second set of CYL costumes (I hope, at least), but I wonder if they're changing anything else up, or just rerunning it, and, y'know, adding the Echoes characters to the Gaiden section. Because if they don't change anything else, I'm fully expecting the 3rd and 4th male and female to win in place of the top 2. I'm probably just going to vote for characters who aren't actually in the game yet this time, to sort of show an expression of interest, and maybe get them in like it got Lute in.

9 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

And make it even harder to snipe for green? :P

It's something that they wouldn't really be able to kickstart without reorganising the entire summoning pool (taking mostly reds and blues and putting them in the new colour) because otherwise you're talking adding 50+ units at the same time. And that's probably something to do in a sequel.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

It's not a reference. Have you seen the cutscene? Darios orders the heroes to lay down their weapons. Two of them do, then he turns around. The scene is very literally written to make him look like a moron.

Eh, still not as moronic as Eirika just giving the Sacred Stone of Renais to the Demon King. There's very little in this entire series that tops that in terms of stupidity as far as I'm concerned.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Eh, still not as moronic as Eirika just giving the Sacred Stone of Renais to the Demon King. There's very little in this entire series that tops that in terms of stupidity as far as I'm concerned.

To be fair, she though Lyon was on the side of good due to his personality before he became posessed

So if we do get Valentine's day characters, who could they be?

Cupid Niles/Leon? Or Virion? Or maybe another non-archer character.

Laslow seems like a good pick for a guy but we already have Dancer Inigo. (That said, we did get 2 Azuras)

Celica maybe?

Flying dagger maid Cherche?

Zeke or Tatiana/

SEASONAL SIGURD?!?!?!

No one really stands out to me as a Valentine's Day person.

Edited by mcsilas

If they do another SS banner, I hope it's L'Arachel, Myrhh, and Cormag. Cormag is completely bias on my part, but L'Arachel and Myrhh I think would be fun to see since the former could use either of Rausten's Sacred Twins for a unique weapon type and the latter could give us our first flying Manakete (not to mention our first Manakete in months). In terms of unique units, I feel they have a lot to give so at the very least I hope those two will be present.  

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

aaaand now we're comparing Darios to Eirika instead of Lyon.

#MovingTheGoalPost

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Also no sign of a Voting Gauntlet next month.

If there was anything that fail in FEH it is undoubtedly the Voting Gauntlet. After all the improvement FEH went through it's baffling that the gauntlet never got better but worse instead.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

Hasn't been updated yet. Sometime today.

So we're going off what we already know from the last stream?

Just now, Zangetsu said:

If there was anything that fail in FEH it is undoubtedly the Voting Gauntlet. After all the improvement FEH went through it's baffling that the gauntlet never got better but worse instead.

So we're going off what we already know from the last stream?

No. It was posted in today's in-game message board.

Choose Your Legends: Round 2 During the 7 day span between 1/21 at 7PM (PT) and 1/28 at 6:59PM, a second Choose Your Legends event will take place. The top heroes will appear in #FEHeroes as Special Heroes sometime in the future!

Found this on the FE twitter

8 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

aaaand now we're comparing Darios to Eirika instead of Lyon.

#MovingTheGoalPost

Fine. If you want to talk Lyon, he willingly went and tapped into the power of Grado's Sacred Stone and by extension, the power of the Demon King, even though he should've known that that was a terrible idea. Yeah, he was desperate to save his dad but all that stupid decision led to was widespread death and devastation across the entire continent, which of course includes his own death.