• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The 4th map was pretty tricky (not hard, I just forgot Eldigan has Lunge and ended up taking extra damage from Beruka).

Anyways I appreciate the badges although I still need a ton to upgrade QR, and the orbs gave an extra Eirika so I'm pretty pleased with that. Sorry Lyon, your promotion is going to take longer than anticipated

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...I never thought I would be excited to see an announcement that Great Badges can be earned from quests...

And yet I'm still 29 big red badges short of finishing Quick Riposte.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

You all and your badge woes:
IMG_20180121_142107.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go get yourself some more feathers to spend those.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And yet I'm still 29 big red badges short of finishing Quick Riposte.

Go get yourself some more feathers to spend those.

To finish QR, I lacked coins. With the arena quests the day before yesterday, I got these 30 lacking coins and finished it. It is useful.

That’s what I’m doing in the tempest.

Hopefully the next tempest doesn't introduce another broken seal that requires red badges since I'm out of those as well after finishing QR3. I'm now 2 coins short of upgrading the guidance seal for Airzura and I'm starting to get a little impatient.

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Hopefully the next tempest doesn't introduce another broken seal that requires red badges since I'm out of those as well after finishing QR3. I'm now 2 coins short of upgrading the guidance seal for Airzura and I'm starting to get a little impatient.

What we need is Flashing Blade. I'm guessing that requires green badges.
Spd Ploy please IS. I want quad ploy Arvis.
Cancel Affinity might be a good candidate

Edited by silveraura25

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What we need is Flashing Blade. I'm guessing that requires green badges.
Spd Ploy please IS. I want quad ploy Arvis.
Cancel Affinity might be a good candidate

Oh Naga please no CA seal. Imagine that shit on every Brave Lyn in the arena.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Oh Naga please no CA seal. Imagine that shit on every Brave Lyn in the arena.

Oh, that's right. How about tactics skills. Renewal is okay as well

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh, that's right. How about tactics skills

Tactic seals would definitely be a nice addition. Encourages mixed teams but currently have too limited distribution. Unfortunately, the best one released so far is Atk tactic, which will definitely require more red badges if made into a seal.

Edited by Korath88

Just now, Korath88 said:

Tactic seals would definitely be a nice addition. Encourages mixed teams but currently have too limited distribution. Unfortunately, the best one released so far is Atk tactic, which will definitely require more red badges.

Renewal or a stance skill like warding stance then

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@silveraura25, if I have any nightmares involving Lyn tonight, I'm blaming you.

Pff. Everyone who hasn't seen Julius says that. That Loptyr tome is the true stuff of nightmares.

Edited by silveraura25

I'll take Renewal or Live to Serve skill as an early easy to get Sacred Seal. Healers would love those for TTs.

You know there should be a Spur skill that buffs allies in all cardinal directions, kind of like the Ploy Skills but as a Spur version for your allies. That would really help give Spurs more use.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'll take Renewal or Live to Serve skill as an early easy to get Sacred Seal. Healers would love those for TTs.

You know there should be a Spur skill that buffs allies in all cardinal directions, kind of like the Ploy Skills but as a Spur version for your allies. That would really help give Spurs more use.

Wonder what they'd name it. Cheer skills maybe? Influenced by your HP?

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Wonder what they'd name it. Cheer skills maybe? Influenced by your HP?

Speaking of Cheer, there should be a skill that reverses Panic, because Harsh Command doesn’t work on that.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of Cheer, there should be a skill that reverses Panic, because Harsh Command doesn’t work on that.

Calm Down? Soothe? If anything a Harsh Command would make me even more panicked.

That said i don't really think there needs to be a de-Panic. Bladetomes are already pretty strong so Panic is a good check. Forces people to actually consider Spurs or Wards. 

Edited by mcsilas

I thought the refinery maps would have been a bit more tough. Slightly dissapointed. Lyn/Frederick/Lute/B!Lyn took care of Normal/Hard for the quests.

Matthew team trivialized all the lunatic maps. The map with Maria was a little dicey because of Panic, but ironically Matthew still killed her himself. The Eldigan map took 2 tries but it was pretty much gravy when I realized I could attack Jagen freely without worrying about a special being charged next round and the hilarious fact that after being seal attacked the enemy Matthew couldn't do any damage to my Matthew or my Ayra.

More orbs are always good though. I'm already about to have 70 again. That was fast.

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I wish healers could remove the Gravity effect too. Not sure if removing status effects by healing would be too strong a buff to healers though.

Healers are currently in a good place. Annoying to deal with and great utility. They are in my eyes now fairly balanced/on par with Dancers. IMHO a good nukeing healer with dazzling + wrathfull + double savage + pain is more usefull then a DNC, depending on the other Team. but the BST of Healers is just beyond repair :/

Well I'm starting my project. - Going to time myself doing the Squad Assaults from a new account with each CYL freebie, and then deleting the account to go to the next one. I'm interested to see how few days I can get it down to given how reliant I'm going to be on 3-4 stars from the story orbs. 

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I wish healers could remove the Gravity effect too. Not sure if removing status effects by healing would be too strong a buff to healers though.

I could see that just being made into a new heal skill. Probably Heal 7 and removing status like Panic and Move Penaltie + other status effects if they feel like doing that