Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, r_n said:

I could see that just being made into a new heal skill. Probably Heal 7 and removing status like Panic and Move Penaltie + other status effects if they feel like doing that

So Restore? Thats a classic staff that hasn't shown up yet.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So Restore? Thats a classic staff that hasn't shown up yet.

Given that it hasn’t shown up in Fates, chances are it had gone extinct from the series.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Given that it hasn’t shown up in Fates, chances are it had gone extinct from the series.

Well they reduced the need for it by making Freeze and Silence a 1 turn deal instead 5 turn nightmare of the older games (or permanent for the whole battle like in T776). The staffs are still useful/annoying, but not longer so crippling that you need a Restore immediately.

Although I really wish they had included a staff able to wick away stat debuffs. That the only way to get rid of them faster is a skill on a DLC class is a bit too annoying. Also Hexing, why did they have to make that last an entire battle? Cruel, even if I can sort of understand why it lasts so long.

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Is the poll already up?

I think it starts in a couple of hours, but people found portraits for each voteable character hidden on the CYL page.

https://support-cdn.fire-emblem-heroes.com/campaigns/vote2/images/faces/102023.png

This is the link to Catria's portrait. The portrait you actually get depends on the number before .png. By changing the second and third digit to numbers 01 to 13, it'll give you a specific title: 01 being SD, 02 being Gaiden, Etc.

The last two digits will change which character it is, and I'm pretty sure the order is based on recruitment.

Edited by KongDude

I’m happy that it’s echoes portraits, which means my votes will be 3 for Saber, 3 for Ephraim, and I’ll decide who gets the last vote when I get there.

Also, are the twins + Dario’s from warriors on the poll. I would be suprised if they weren’t considering the Askr trio is on the poll.

Just now, Poimagic said:

I’m happy that it’s echoes portraits, which means my votes will be 3 for Saber, 3 for Ephraim, and I’ll decide who gets the last vote when I get there.

Also, are the twins + Dario’s from warriors on the poll. I would be suprised if they weren’t considering the Askr trio is on the poll.

I don't think Warriors are included along with TMS. It ends at 13 titles with the last one being Heroes.

You can actually vote for all the villains and Legendary Heroes too.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think not, as I tried typing "14" and "15" on the game number and the file's not found. 113001 is Alfonse and 113005 is Bruno. These are the units I'll be voting for.

Why don't we guys rally for Brave Askrians and Emblians?

= EDIT =

We already know Hector and Ephraim will be on the top 3 with Chrom being close, while Tharja, Camilla, Micaiah and Azura will cause a bloodshed during the waifu wars.

Edited by Quintessence

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I think not, as I tried typing "14" and "15" on the game number and the file's not found. 113001 is Alfonse and 113005 is Bruno. These are the units I'll be voting for.

= EDIT =

We already know Hector and Ephraim will be on the top 3 with Chrom being close, while Tharja, Camilla, Micaiah and Azura will cause a bloodshed during the waifu wars.

Don't count Eirika out, she got 6th place last time so she's going to give a fight! I'll rally for B!Eirika everyday so that's 7 votes already

16 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Pretty much the outcome I'm seeing the Ephraim one though....I need to see mid results.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Don't count Eirika out, she got 6th place last time so she's going to give a fight! I'll rally for B!Eirika everyday so that's 7 votes already

Right! I wasn't aware of Eirika, CORRIN and Cordelia. Lol the waifus.

A little sad the super sayian twins and Darios aren’t on the poll. Oh well. I’m actually thinking of putting all of the 7 votes on Eirika, as she was the lord of my first FE game. Maybe go 5 for Eirika, 1 for Ephraim, and the last one for Saber.

41 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

There is a shared hope possibly among the a sizable part of the community that sooner or later, the developers are going to include weapon upgrades for them in the story. Thus remedying their weaknesses. No gameplay need for Braving them right now then. 

22 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Can't wait till FE16 when those big popular waifus and husbandos come in its gonna be a bloodbath!

And I will tell you right this very instant they are perfectionist trash that only continues to prove IS can't write stories anymore! Worshipped by everyone and yet they are as dumb as the designs are fanservice and totally unrealistic! They couldn't even name the countries the game takes place in! IS deserves to be executed for the failing the execution so badly! The Supports are ridden with gimmicks and everyone has one godawful note to them! They are all massively overrated, especially that insecure jerkface who I find so punchable! Did I mention how overpriced the DLC is?!

Welp, at least they nailed the gameplay.

:mellow:

Now no spewing your innards like a sea cucumber when FE Switch releases you hear! I've summarized the gist of your criticisms for you. ;):

EDIT: The second Emoji should make this clear the rant was joke! Like IS wouldn't even name the country? That is too low even for their standards.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is a shared hope possibly among the a sizable part of the community that sooner or later, the developers are going to include weapon upgrades for them in the story. Thus remedying their weaknesses.

And I will tell you right this very instant they are perfectionist trash that only continues to prove IS can't write stories anymore! Worshipped by everyone and yet they are as dumb as the designs are fanservice and totally unrealistic! They couldn't even name the countries the game takes place in! IS deserves to be executed for the failing the execution so badly! The Supports are ridden with gimmicks and everyone has one godawful note to them! They are all massively overrated, especially that insecure jerkface who I find so punchable! Did I mention how overpriced the DLC is?!

Welp, at least they nailed the gameplay.

:mellow:

Now no spewing your innards like a sea cucumber when FE Switch releases you hear! I've summarized the gist of your criticisms for you.

I don't know what you even said but lol ok

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I don't know what you even said...

It was just a little joking that people in response to over-the-top praise of FE Switch's new characters and the game overall, are going to respond with lectures on how terrible they are against all the popularity the new chars have. 

You yourself said it would be a bloodbath. Well you need an opposing side for that to happen.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I don't know what you even said...

I think they're implying that FE16 is going to be Conquest 2.0 or something along those lines. No idea how that's related to what you said though.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It was just a little joking that people in response to over-the-top praise of FE Switch's new characters and the game overall, are going to respond with lectures on how terrible they are against all the popularity the new chars have. 

You yourself said it would be a bloodbath. Well you need an opposing side for that to happen.

Thanks for clarification!

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I think they're implying that FE16 is going to be Conquest 2.0 or something along those lines. No idea how that's related to what you said though.

Yeah they clarified now!

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is a shared hope possibly among the a sizable part of the community that sooner or later, the developers are going to include weapon upgrades for them in the story. Thus remedying their weaknesses. No gameplay need for Braving them right now then. 

That applies as well to any other character in the game, though, as everyone is perfectly viable with the current system. But my hopes have to do with having an extra copy of Alfonse, Sharena, Veronica and Bruno with remastered designs, it'd be fantastic!

33 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I am torn between Eirika, my fave Female lord (she is +10 yay!), Ephraim (refuses to come home even with $), and Hector. I will probably split it 5 for the twins and 2 for Hector.

2 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I am torn between Eirika, my fave Female lord (she is +10 yay!), Ephraim (refuses to come home even with $), and Hector. I will probably split it 5 for the twins and 2 for Hector.

During other circumstances I'd vote for Hector and Alm too but considering this is the chance for getting an alternate Eirika I can't afford voting for others, I don't want to wait for year 3 for B!Eirika.

I'm jealous. Mine is only at +6 because RNGesus doesn't want to give many Eirikas to merge. The only thing I can boast about is that she has DC.