Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

That applies as well to any other character in the game, though, as everyone is perfectly viable with the current system. But my hopes have to do with having an extra copy of Alfonse, Sharena, Veronica and Bruno with remastered designs, it'd be fantastic!

Fair enough. Make the hypothetical Brave selves "promotions" since that is a classic FE thing which Heroes doesn't have outside of non-cosmetic promoting from one rank to another. Even Warriors and TMS have promotions (and I'd love to see Conqueror!Chrom in heroes, even as a costume for the regular Chrom, since that is just too cool).

Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind if IS got a little lazy and just released alternate weapon variants of normal characters. Amelia as a Recruit for instance. Or Malig Knight Tome Camilla even for a flying mage. New artwork and voice clips optional, just different weapons, and maybe some slight stat readjustments and different but not necessarily new at all skills (relocate a few Atk on Camilla elsewhere, since her Str is significantly more than her Magic in Fates).

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

During other circumstances I'd vote for Hector and Alm too but considering this is the chance for getting an alternate Eirika I can't afford voting for others, I don't want to wait for year 3 for B!Eirika.

I'm jealous. Mine is only at +6 because RNGesus doesn't want to give many Eirikas to merge. The only thing I can boast about is that she has DC.

Good point. All 7 for Eirika it is!

I only recently +10 her. :( I am not even F2P but she is part of the huge red pool. It is funny after I +10 her, she became more common. XD I really hope she will get an upgrade to her weapon next patch with the SS theme.

I run her without any -Blade tomes with Fury (might give her DC) and -Def/+ATK. I love her high HP and Res as it makes Ploys very easy to use on her.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fair enough. Make the hypothetical Brave selves "promotions" since that is a classic FE thing which Heroes doesn't have outside of non-cosmetic promoting from one rank to another. Even Warriors and TMS have promotions (and I'd love to see Conqueror!Chrom in heroes, even as a costume for the regular Chrom, since that is just too cool).

Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind if IS got a little lazy and just released alternate weapon variants of normal characters. Amelia as a Recruit for instance. Or Malig Knight Tome Camilla even for a flying mage. New artwork and voice clips optional, just different weapons, and maybe some slight stat readjustments and different but not necessarily new at all skills (relocate a few Atk on Camilla elsewhere, since her Str is significantly more than her Magic in Fates).

I'd like this but who knows if they'll do it as a regular thing. Also its up now glad they put a disclaimer on the site

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

3 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Good point. All 7 for Eirika it is!

I only recently +10 her. :( I am not even F2P but she is part of the huge red pool. It is funny after I +10 her, she became more common. XD I really hope she will get an upgrade to her weapon next patch with the SS theme.

I run her without any -Blade tomes with Fury (might give her DC) and -Def/+ATK. I love her high HP and Res as it makes Ploys very easy to use on her.

I wouldn't call myself F2P either (although spending $40 once to get a -Atk Julia isn't what I'd call a regular spender). You can always make Eirika Emblem with 4 five star+10 Eirikas, that would be a cool defense team for arena not like I'm planning on doing that, not at all ehehehe. Yeah, I'm hoping for a Atk/Spd Bond upgrade for Sieglinde but something more busted would be welcome too.

I should give that a try, after all I have a Luke that isn't doing anything in my barracks and there's the 3* Arvis too. Mine went full anti green mage with DC and G!Tomebreaker with +Spd/-Def (turns out she's unable to OHKO +10 Fury Ninos and they're too speedy to double, maybe with the ploys) while keeping her buffing role. I think only Boey survives a round if she doesn't proc Iceberg but his Atk is too low to consider him a threat.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Heh, I'd also love to see alternate versions of characters as well. IS has a lot of material to work on.

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Brave Bruno should have his shirt off for his normal art and his shirt even more off for his damaged art.

They should give him 35 defense/resistance.

Edited by tobuShogi

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Brave Bruno should have his shirt off for his normal art and his shirt even more off for his damaged art.

How do you take off something even more that you didn't have on in the first place? Does he wear the shirt like a scarf and doesn't put his arms through it? 

I wouldn't mind something like Bravely Default's Feel No Pain ability. Any damage taken for the first four turns of battle will not kill, at the end of the fourth turn however all damage accumulated over that time is then dealt to the FNP character and they can die then.

Obviously it would have to be nerfed for Heroes- the delayed feeling of the pain being felt sooner, and perhaps put a limit on the maximum damage exceeding HP allowed to be taken (like accruing more than HP x 2 kills instantly), but it would be appropriate thematically on a wilder character running loose on endorphins in a crazed state. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How do you take off something even more that you didn't have on in the first place? Does he wear the shirt like a scarf and doesn't put his arms through it? 

Wearing fewer than zero shirts is a thing.

Clearly.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Clearly.

I think flaying off his chest skin might raise the game's age rating.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Clearly

Is that the new direction they're taking fanservice in? Negative clothing? Since negative clothing is less than zero clothing. Brilliant! But isn't the absolute value of negative clothing still a positive number? That could pose a threat to the highest of services. Somebody! Invent a degenerate dragon that can distort the priniciples of mathematics (never minding it being partly a human construct)!

Just now, Othin said:

I think flaying off his chest skin might raise the game's age rating.

Dark! Me like! With him doing it to himself with a whip shouting "In the name of the god I serve!".

Just imagine what brave Hawkeye is going to look like.

Someone by the name of ZestyThighs on reddit edited Bruno's injured art so that he's "30% more naked." Here's the link to the thread if anyone's interested. 

Edited by tobuShogi

27 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

He'd still be missing a belly button

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And nipples.

Real men have more pecs over their pecs and more abs over their abs, not silly non-functional surface features.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Hm, so no trailer for the new banner. Guess it's going to be another one of those trailer-the-day-before types.

I might actually be kind of ok with Ross not being on the banner because it'll be a lot easier not to pull from it that way. 

27 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Hm, so no trailer for the new banner. Guess it's going to be another one of those trailer-the-day-before types.

I might actually be kind of ok with Ross not being on the banner because it'll be a lot easier not to pull from it that way. 

Probably tomorrow. CYL Poll is kind of the spotlight for today.

Also I love seeing people vote for their favourite characters, no matter how popular or not they are. It'll be exciting to see the results, I hope we don't have to wait too long

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Probably tomorrow. CYL Poll is kind of the spotlight for today.

Also I love seeing people vote for their favourite characters, no matter how popular or not they are. It'll be exciting to see the results, I hope we don't have to wait too long

Probably the best part of this.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Same. Feels cool to be able to participate this time, feels like my voice matters, no matter how little.

Even though I've pretty much mentally prepared for Hector/Chrom/Tharja/Camilla, it would be pretty amazing if another character could claim the female spot. I like the males but wouldn't mind a surprise winner on that side either.

Just... not Marth.