Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

24 minutes ago, Zeo said:

2 Hours until the trailer...

Reveal hidden contents

5b45b7192951d1cbcdc51ff4c93276d2bcd74255_hq.jpge64e21a1690eab45fa1f58b5593e4743--cartoon-characters-fire-emblem-awakening.jpgb1387ba6855a1bda13c3ce4824326c92.jpg

8a11e53d83f72a64a0e720a15e67ba7db67c4890_00.jpgDuessel.full.1109057.jpgfma-2.png

Myrrh.full.1106903.jpg

The banner is all but certain to be from this specific pool of characters. Fingers crossed for your favorite...

Can't wait for the banner featuring Colm, Vanessa, and Dozla!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I think it's only far that they please their own next and prioritize Lot as the next meme addition.

But I was talking Thracia, not older FEs overall. Why is Lot such a meme in Japan anyway?

@Zeo You understood I pulled the “almost half” from my ass, right? You listed basically everyone even remotedly popular.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But I was talking Thracia, not older FEs overall. Why is Lot such a meme in Japan anyway?

Beats me as well (I think it has something to do with a prominent Japenese FE streamer), but there had to be some substantial reason he placed as high as he did in CYL Round 1.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Give me Vanessa any day, every day. And Syrene too. Big sisters get it done.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Beats me as well (I think it has something to do with a prominent Japenese FE streamer), but there had to be some substantial reason he placed as high as he did in CYL Round 1.

Memes are the worst thing created by humanity. They will be our doom and downfall, if they aren’t already.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I mean, i won't say no to Colm and Vanessa..

if we get Vanessa i'm pairing her with Seth just for the KoF reference

As long as Vanessa is a lance flier, then I'd be okay with that.

...Although, of all the games to finally get a second Pegasus Knight added besides Fates and Archanea, Sacred Stones would be maybe an odd choice. We still haven't gotten characters like Sumia, Fiora, or even one flier of any class from Jugdral.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You are a wasted opportunity.

And I'm the mean one

I hate you too, alley cat!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah it would be

not their time yet. Maybe next SS round. Moulder can come for more manly healers

We definitely dont need more healers after L'Arachel.... I guess some people have their faves but

nahhhhh lol Just not something we need, to me

I'm on my first playthrough of Sacred Stones and got to the route split yesterday. Colm has been nothing but disappointment, and so has his baggage. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm amazed at how speedy Moulder is - Eirika's got nothing on him.

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And I'm the mean one

I hate you too, alley cat!

We definitely dont need more healers after L'Arachel.... I guess some people have their faves but

nahhhhh lol Just not something we need, to me

You are still the mean one.

I ? you too, tin can!

Like we already have her. Oh wait, we don’t.

Go and play Nino’s game already.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Colm has been nothing but disappointment, and so has his baggage.

Colm’s baggage being Neimi?

42 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Colm is actually... one of my favorites from that game up there with Ephraim, Lute and the trainees. I use him literally every playthrough and he's my main Rogue. I'd welcome him with open arms. Vanessa is meh though and Dozla?! *BLUGH*

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Zeo You understood I pulled the “almost half” from my ass, right? You listed basically everyone even remotedly popular.

Funny thing is I didn't see Ross or Duessel as even remotely popular before the CYL results. But honestly, I'd rather not any surprises for this banner. Someone like Franz or Forde popping up instead of one of the listed units would be more of an unpleasant surprise. Even Gilliam who I thought was pretty cool. (even if he wasn't very good and 100% inferior to Amelia if you bothered to train her.)

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

New banner is gonna be Myrrh Tethys and L'Arachel

Tethys being red tome dancer

I can feel it in my battery

Every banner has at least one unit of both genders. That's why Myrrh, L'Arachel and Marisa was debunked as a banner. It'll be two girls most likely and either Ross, Gerik, Duessel, Cormag or Ewan. The TT Reward could be anyone honestly.

@Humanoid Pure irony. Colm (and typically Neimi) turned out amazing literally every playthrough of mine except one where he just didn't seem to want to gain Speed. Moulder on the other hand was terrible every single playthrough and was benched for Natasha every. time.

Also train Ross, you'll thank me later. And make him a Berserker. Anything else is heresy.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

The TT Reward could be anyone honestly.

It is a mini TT....

I feel this one is gonna be a rerun of Tobin since we havent had him as yet. I guess we shall see anyway

but you are right about the whole gender thing. Im still hoping for Tethys though.....

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Colm’s baggage being Neimi?

Naturally. Thing is, I only played Blazing Sword last year so I can't help but make comparisons. Matthew was kinda amazing (and Legault was good too, I often took both), though it helps he gained speed every single level save one on his way to capping it extremely early. Colm's got passable speed, but it doesn't help much when he can't even kill a mage he doubles. I don't actually know who the next thief to show up will be and when that is, so I'm stuck with him for now.

Neimi is performing about the same as Wil and Rebecca, who found themselves both benched as soon as Rath turned up. That said, I only recently learned she can promote to get a horse so maybe she will meet a kinder fate than those other two.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Colm is actually... one of my favorites from that game up there with Ephraim, Lute and the trainees. I use him literally every playthrough and he's my main Rogue. I'd welcome him with open arms. Vanessa is meh though and Dozla?! *BLUGH*

Heh, I wasn't trying to say that those three would be awful or unwanted choices by everyone. Just that there's a lot of assumption about which characters would actually make it in, and while I agree that certain characters would be far more likely than others, I wouldn't be so sure that they won't throw in some unexpected picks as well.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

It is a mini TT....

I feel this one is gonna be a rerun of Tobin since we havent had him as yet. I guess we shall see anyway

but you are right about the whole gender thing. Im still hoping for Tethys though.....

To be fair, this one was a mini too. I don't think there's any real reason to expect one thing or another for the reward at this point; it could be Tobin, it could be Masked Marth again, it could be Ismaire, or it could be any number of other choices. Although I kinda want Tobin too, because I feel a little bad for him at this point...

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, this one was a mini too. I don't think there's any real reason to expect one thing or another for the reward at this point; it could be Tobin, it could be Masked Marth again, it could be Ismaire, or it could be any number of other choices. Although I kinda want Tobin too, because I feel a little bad for him at this point...

Maybe he'll turn up next month for $4. :P

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I’m about to promote my Eirika to 5 stars. I meant to do this for a while, but forgot. 

I'll wait for the next TTs bonus units and GHB before I start to promote someone (who could be very well Eirika). 

Edited by mampfoid

I can't even claim a single copy of Lyon because my barracks is full, my feather haul from today's arena and TT will have to go towards cleaning up my 3* roster. I actually have a bunch of them pre-levelled to 20 in order to build future 4*+10 units, so I guess I just need to bring the schedule forward.

I need to pick about 10-15 of these 3* units to promote and merge:

Seven Ests. Would go to +9

Six Raighs. Would go to +10

Ten Bartres. Would go to +10

Five Fredericks. Would go to +7

Five Virions. Would go to +8

Four Laslows. Would go to +7

Eight Berukas. Would go to +10

Only three minutes till that trailer.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wouldn’t mind Vanessa or Colm. Does anyone like Dozla?

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The tempest reward could very well be Joshua again. The Tempest King and all.

Joshua is great and all but a rerun of him this early sounds wrong.

3 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Only three minutes till that trailer.

Wouldn’t mind Vanessa or Colm. Does anyone like Dozla?

Joshua is great and all but a rerun of him this early sounds wrong.

I'm pretty okay with Dozla personally, though he's not a big favorite of mine. But I'd probably be less upset than most if he made it onto the banner.