• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

When I saw Dozla I was convinced he was a dwarf, until remembered Fire Emblem doesn't do typical fantasy races. Which is good - call me a filthy racist if you must, but I don't like fantasy races in general, including the various beast-people in FE.

Edited by Humanoid

Tfw u don't expect a trailer and one doesn't happen. Almost feels as good as tfw u don't expect a trailer and one DOES happen.

Everything about FE Heroes is FeelsGoodMan

Those CC quests are pretty pitiful in terms of rewards. But I'm a bit behind on quests anyway so maybe this is good for me. I also intentionally left Oliver GHB normal difficulty uncleared since the 3 star copy would just sit in my barracks taking up space. And it'll be waiting for me on the re-run, unlike copies you obtain through GHB quests.

I'm a bit more surprised than I should be.

...And disappointed... yeah disappointed. Seems like the schedule is wrong then... it says the 24th but the 24th is tomorrow which would mean that the banner would drop with no trailer. So I guess there will be a trailer tomorrow and the banner will drop on the 25th.

Seems about right in line with the fact that there's 2 days left on the RD banner. I really should have payed attention there. Now off to be emotional and in-effecient with my orb stash and spend 5-9 last orbs on that banner.  

Edited by Zeo

The CC orb only asks for 5 maps in normal mode anyway so that's no real effort. Dunno if you can triple-dip this time for the stamina potions though - as CC1, CC2 and CC1+2 are separate menu items, I'm expecting clearing 1+2 won't give credit for the prior two quests.

I can't remember if Squad Assault 3 was the tricky one - I seem to remember one of the original five being a fair bit harder than the others - but hopefully not.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

...And disappointed... yeah disappointed. Seems like the schedule is wrong then... it says the 24th but the 24th is tomorrow which would mean that the banner would drop with no trailer. So I guess there will be a trailer tomorrow and the banner will drop on the 25th.

Seems about right in line with the fact that there's 2 days left on the RD banner. I really should have payed attention there. Now off to be emotional and in-effecient with my orb stash and spend 5-9 last orbs on that banner.  

Yeah, I noticed that the schedule wasn't quite accurate (for my timezone at least) when the Refined Weapons maps showed up apparently a day late. I still had some hope that the trailer would show up now, but at least we know it has to come before the next reset now.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The calendar says the 24th at US Pacific Time, and over there I hear it resets at at 11pm at night. So at that point, 95% of the populated world or so will be on the 25th.

Wait it's a day late for you Americans too?  I just assumed the schedule was made with American timezones in mind, (thus being behind a day)  but I guess it's just straight up wrong instead 

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Wait it's a day late for you Americans too?  I just assumed the schedule was made with American timezones in mind, (thus being behind a day)  but I guess it's just straight up wrong instead 

It's correct but only for the westernmost parts of the US. As of this post time, it's 11:22pm on the 22nd for those in LA, and the new banner will be live for them in just under two days - i.e. 11pm on the 24th, making the calendar technically accurate. Scoot over one state to the east in Arizona, and it'd be midnight on the 25th over there when the banner launches.

Edited by Humanoid

13 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Dunno if you can triple-dip this time for the stamina potions though - as CC1, CC2 and CC1+2 are separate menu items, I'm expecting clearing 1+2 won't give credit for the prior two quests.

Correct, all three require different runs.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Correct, all three require different runs.

Well joke's on them, all my stamina today is dedicated to farming red badges for the QR3 seal.

....which I can't even get because I'm four coins shorts. Goddammit.

Yeah. The American schedule is so weird. I have no idea why they chose the strangest timezone for these things. I usually just follow the Japanese schedule. I was really confused as to why everyone thought the banner trailer was coming today.... XD Not that I'd have complained if it had. 

Tomorrow for sure though! I'm honestly more excited for Lyon... I can wait until Friday. I can totally wait until Friday.

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah. The American schedule is so weird. I have no idea why they chose the strangest timezone for these things. I usually just follow the Japanese schedule. I was really confused as to why everyone thought the banner trailer was coming today.... XD Not that I'd have complained if it had. 

Tomorrow for sure though! I'm honestly more excited for Lyon... I can wait until Friday. I can totally wait until Friday.

Google says Nintendo's US HQ is in Redmond, Washington state (same as Microsoft HQ) which is in that time zone, so that's probably why.

Edited by Humanoid

Ugh. I wonder if the lack of a trailer is a form of punishment for having the RD banner leaked several days before it’s intended reveal.

This is rather disappointing, and adding insult to injury the new quests stink.

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Ugh. I wonder if the lack of a trailer is a form of punishment for having the RD banner leaked several days before it’s intended reveal.

It got leaked?

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Google says Nintendo's US HQ is in Redmond (same as Microsoft HQ), which is in that time zone, so that's probably why.

Ah. That would make sense. You'd think they'd realize that it was a pretty big source of confusion though. I guess folks could be more attentive, but I feel like it's a fair enough error to make. The reset is at a strange time in the US. XD I like it in Japan because it happens right when I get off work.

@Vaximillian Yeah. When you think about it, doesn’t it seem odd that the dataminers were able to find Micaiah and co, and then a couple hours IS has the trailer drop out of nowhere instead of when the resets? 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Ah. That would make sense. You'd think they'd realize that it was a pretty big source of confusion though. I guess folks could be more attentive, but I feel like it's a fair enough error to make. The reset is at a strange time in the US. XD I like it in Japan because it happens right when I get off work.

Yeah, 6pm resets here on the Australian east coast, very handy for most things. The one thing we do lose out on, relatively speaking, are VG multipliers since Americans will be awake for a much larger part of the tail end of it. (VG rounds end at 7pm there, 2pm here)

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

@Vaximillian Yeah. When you think about it, doesn’t it seem odd that the dataminers were able to find Micaiah and co, and then a couple hours IS has the trailer drop out of nowhere instead of when the resets? 

This is as farfetched as the selection of heroes on the namesake banner. Mining the officially pushed patch is in no way leaking. Also didn’t the trailers always come after the updates? The Genealogy banner trailer certainly did, for one.

37 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The calendar says the 24th at US Pacific Time, and over there I hear it resets at at 11pm at night. So at that point, 95% of the populated world or so will be on the 25th.

That actually explains a whole lot. Now I can just push everything back a day basically in order to be on track since we're over here on Eastern time.