• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That didn't stop your girl from giving Knoll's FEH hopes a fatal blow.

He didn't have any to begin with, 0 luck showed him how harsh the world is.

I hope one day IS will give Florina Rex Hasta. Poor girl has that awful stat spread and the Heavy spear she wields is so terrible. Also Rath with Rienfleche when? Never because he would be as broken as B!Lyn? Then give it to Rebecca!

10 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

I'm excited to see what Felicia's Plate offers compared to the Mochi, should have enough for it hopefully.

Not satisfied with throwing food, she throws the whole plate at you!

You know, I actually wish Chrom and Lucina had separate Falchion upgrades, just so Chrom can have the Exalted Falchion while Lucina can have the Parallel one.

Also strange how Alm is 5 star only, while Chrom and Marth are common 4 star units. Lucina I can understand as a 5 star locked unit though

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

You know, I actually wish Chrom and Lucina had separate Falchion upgrades, just so Chrom can have the Exalted Falchion while Lucina can have the Parallel one.

Also strange how Alm is 5 star only, while Chrom and Marth are common 4 star units. Lucina I can understand as a 5 star locked unit though

Double Lion is the reason why Alm is 5*. They were just saving it for later.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Double Attack while keeping Windsweep's effect maybe?

He's not exactly the fastest so that probably won't be too broken?

Phantom speed seal

That's what I was thinking. He'll instantly become one of the best sword units.

Edited by silveraura25

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Lol Pain is on the menu, and she'll be serving lots of it.

That would've been neat if they had different Falchions upgrades.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Glad I held off on giving Raven Slaying Axe+

I wonder what the Falchion buff will be? I'll hold on to my 170 divine dew for now.

Alm's could be brave effect, but cannot do follow-up attacks. 

Chrom's family is maybe breathbreaker I guess.

Not sure about Marth

This is my hype up update yet. I can't believe Hinoka, Eckesachs, & Falchions are actually getting updated! :D:

Maybe this is a sign that I should promote Felicia & Raven

I still feel bad for the Ask Trio, Roy, & M!Corrin though. I would say Eirika as well, but she has Gleipnir & CYL

I'm happy about Hinokas new Weapon. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Maybe it will be like Elincias sword or different. =o

I'm also happy about Zephiel and Felicia. But I've yet to bring then to 5*.

@Xenomata: Yep, not-America for me. I can accept virtual hugs the same as physical hugs. Physical hugs would be better, but beggars can’t be choosers.

@Humanoid: Thank you! /hug you back!

@mampfoid: I’ve been trying for both L’Arachel and Myrrh, but have been graced only by Shannas and Gunters (and assorted trash). At least Shannas and Gunters are useful.

@Korath88: What Alm needs is better character, and refinery will never give him that.

Edited by Vaximillian

Well, the refinery update is interesting.

Basilisikos is in now, Felicia gets a plate, Caeda doesn't need an alt to possibly be broken again and I can spend some of that pool of SP I got for Hinoka from the TT.

No Seiglinde yet sadly, but Chrom, M!Marth and Alm might have effects worth using them more and make me consider promoting Marth. Zephiel will have to be amazing in order to convince me when BK and Arden exist though.

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

I'm happy about Hinokas new Weapon. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Maybe it will be like Elincias sword or different. =o

OMG that would be awesome if it was the same as the Amiti. Hinoka would go straight to being the best Lance Pegi.

I'm now not so salty that Caeda came to me as a pity breaker like 6-7 times. I have her at +7 and I fully planned on eventually bringing her to +10 anyways. I'm glad I had stalled in giving her a Wo Dao+ now. I can just wait for her 16 Mt double effective Wing Sword. The secondary effect will be really interesting to find out. Crossing my fingers for Atk +3 because why not?

Watch Felecia's Plate be effective against Armors and Cavalry, LOL. 

It would be really unfortunate if any of the characters new weapons would prefer completely diffent natures than their common builds are running now. People who arready invested in them and built them up could get screwed over. Especially if the Basikilos for instance has the same effect as Glepnir and Ivaldi with Spd +3 instead. Alot of people running +Spd on Raven for a quad build would now prefer to have +Atk.

I'm really curious to see the 3 different Falchion upgrades. Renewal 3 seems like a given for the basic upgade. I'm predicting Chrom and Lucina's to have Defiant Atk 3 built in because they both have Defiant skills as their A-slot skills. I hope it is better than that, but I could totally see that happening. Marth, possibly Breath Breaker? And Alm idk. Others have said Phantom Spd 3, and that sounds really good for him.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

mampfoid: I’ve been trying for both L’Arachel and Myrrh, but have been graced only by Shannas and Gunters (and assorted trash). At least Shannas and Gunters are useful.

I tried red and green in the beginning, but then concentrated on green to get anything at all. Perhaps we'll be lucky and L'Arachel gets demoted to 4*, she seems a little cooler than horse-Eirika (but I don't have a red Cav mage). 

If it helps, I send some hugs. ;-)

I don’t know what hurts me more, the fact that I invested in nearly all the characters with different weapons and this comes out, or that Eirika and Roy are ignored once again

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I don’t know what hurts me more, the fact that I invested in nearly all the characters with different weapons and this comes out, or that Eirika and Roy are ignored once again

Eirika and Roy will eventually get their turn. Your possibly wasted investment should be what hurts.

That's neat, I have all of those at 5* except Felicia, Alm, and Lucina.

Eckesachs and Falchion weren't at the top of my list of most-needed refinements to add, but they were on it, and continuing to add more in every major update just means more hope for other weapons like Binding Blade and Sieglinde later. The new weapons are quite a welcome surprise: I've been happy with Hinoka as-is, but Raven sure appreciates it, even though it's completely out of left field. Caeda makes a lot of sense, and while I did give her an Armorsmasher+, I'm glad I never got around to giving it that +Atk refine on top of that.

This timing is nice, since I was just about to run out of things to use Divine Dew on. Only had Eliwood left out of the 700 Divine Dew worth of initial targets, and this adds another 1400 of requirements. Most of which are more significant than Eliwood, too, for that matter. (The 700 excludes Merric because I don't want him to have Dark Excalibur, since killing fliers is his only use. Why can't he get a regular Excalibur refine with an option to negate flier bonuses?)

Oh, how I wish I still had my old account. Back then, was when I had all the Falchion brigade but Lucina, along with Caeda. Then this refinery update comes out and I can't pull a single one of them :/

Another refining update coming out soon and I gave Caeda a forged slaying edge+, time to start over I guess. Out I all the characters getting improvements, the ones I use the most are Caeda, Alm, "Marth" and Felicia, good for them at least.

Edited by Jingle Jangle