Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Hawk King

Cordelia and Jeorge don't exist in my game apparently, despite being 4*s since launch. I've never summoned a Peri either, though I'm perfectly fine with that. Cordelia's case is made even more ridiculous by the fact that I've summoned every other lance flier, Hinoka and Tana included, and she still hasn't shown up.

I'll excuse the 5* exclusives since they're rare and I've probably never pulled on their focus banners.

Edited by Korath88

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Here we are almost a full year in. Are there any OG units that you guys just haven't managed to pull in your entire time of playing? Maybe it is a more common unit who is available at 4* as well as 5*. Maybe a 3* or 4* unit that just seems to have evaded you?

After finally getting Y!Tiki about a month ago the only unit that has been here since the very beginning that I haven't gotten is Linde. During the Mages VG I pulled quite a bit trying for her and I got two 5* Nowis instead which led to me promoting a good boon/bane Nowi and going all in on her until I got my 1st 5*+10 unit. Even now, Linde still has an amazing stat spread despite all of the powercreeping that has happened. And with the Dark Aura upgrade she received she is only better than ever. I'm a medium sized whale so I'm quite surprised by how many non-focus blues I have gotten and yet still no Linde.

As far as Non-seasonal units go, Saber is the only other unit that has been around for awhile that I have yet to get. Mia never came to me on her banner, but it hasn't been too long since she came, and New Eirika will be gotten in time to use her for the TT.

I've pulled two 5* and like 20 4* Reinhardts and still don't have one with +Atk.

Never saw Young Tiki throughout all my summons.

If we count units that appeared a bit later then Alm, Julia, Sigurd or Sonya still elude me.

24 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

@Hawk King

Cordelia and Jeorge don't exist in my game apparently, despite being 4*s since launch. I've never summoned a Peri either, though I'm perfectly fine with that. Cordelia's case is made even more ridiculous by the fact that I've summoned every other lance flier, Hinoka and Tana included, and she still hasn't shown up.

I'll excuse the 5* exclusives since they're rare and I've probably never pulled on their focus banners.

Wow, Jeorge was my very first 5* unit. And I got quite a few Cordelias when I was still F2P. I didn't pull any Ravens, Ogmas, or Peris until after they swapped the 3* and 4* appearance rates.

I'm still convinced that certain characters have higher odds of appearing on certain days.

I have obtained every release non-5★-ecxlusive. The release 5★-exclusives I’ve never got are Linde, young Tiki, Lucina, Azura, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Leo, and Elise. Ephraim and Julia can count as “almost release” 5★-exclusives I’ve never summoned.

47 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Here we are almost a full year in. Are there any OG units that you guys just haven't managed to pull in your entire time of playing? Maybe it is a more common unit who is available at 4* as well as 5*. Maybe a 3* or 4* unit that just seems to have evaded you?

After finally getting Y!Tiki about a month ago the only unit that has been here since the very beginning that I haven't gotten is Linde. During the Mages VG I pulled quite a bit trying for her and I got two 5* Nowis instead which led to me promoting a good boon/bane Nowi and going all in on her until I got my 1st 5*+10 unit. Even now, Linde still has an amazing stat spread despite all of the powercreeping that has happened. And with the Dark Aura upgrade she received she is only better than ever. I'm a medium sized whale so I'm quite surprised by how many non-focus blues I have gotten and yet still no Linde.

As far as Non-seasonal units go, Saber is the only other unit that has been around for awhile that I have yet to get. Mia never came to me on her banner, but it hasn't been too long since she came, and New Eirika will be gotten in time to use her for the TT.

I've pulled two 5* and like 20 4* Reinhardts and still don't have one with +Atk.

I got all 3* and 4* units (except Sothe and perhaps 1-2 other demoted units, I'm unsure), Lucius was the last to show up in November. From the older 5* exclusives I'm missing quite a lot:

Spoiler
  • Ike
  • Lucina
  • Lyn
  • Ryoma
  • Sanaki
  • Leo
  • Julia
  • Linde
  • Olwen
  • Faye
  • Mist
  • Takumi
  • Jaffar

Not counting Seasonals and newer units like Saber and so on. 

I pulled 4 Reinhardts overall, but I've used only the 5* one so far. Both 4* +ATK copies came after he maxed HM. Perhaps I'll give one of them a promotion in the future. 

42 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

@Hawk King

Jeorge has been my first 5* archer and my second grey 5* unit at all. Cordelia is another matter though, I need her as Galeforce fodder and she is the first unit I want to give a +10 merge (+5 currently). I hope she'll be on the next 4* banner (if there ever will be a a second one). 

For those of you that are using the Training Tower for the quests, there's a easier way of completing them. Use the final map in "Back to Awakening" chapter on lunatic difficulty. But first, to use this guide all of the quest heroes need to have at least 22 attack (buffs such as hone and spur will do, also attack seal). Use them one at a time in a team in which the other teammates are level 40 or are capable of clearing the enemies on the map. Have the other teammates kill everyone except the mounted healer and have the quest hero deliver the finishing blow on the healer since the healer doesn't have a weapon equipped. All it will take is 150 stamina point without even needing to level the units up even to 20.

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

I'm missing quite a lot, sadly. The most egregious being Hinoka. I've dumped tons of orbs and even some money(more than I should have) into multiple banners with her and only ever gotten bad IV pity breakers from them. It's been really frustrating. The new refinement for her coming up just rubs salt in the wound.

The other older 5* exclusives I'm missing that I wanted are Minerva, Ryoma, Elise, Leo, Lyn, Lucina and Julia. Celica too, if she counts as old enough.

The only 4* I'm missing is Kagero. Despite all the colorless I've pulled this past year she's just never shown up. I really want her too, despite by now she's long past her era of actually being good. Plus Sothe's recent addition on top of things doesn't help her case either.

I think it's also worth saying that I didn't see a Hinata until Ayra's first banner, and still have very few of him(bless this new freebie one though). I never had anyone with more than Fury 2 for a very, very long time.

Edited by Alkaid

Not counting seasonals, I’m only missing five 5* locked units, being Saber, Elincia, Rhajat, Siegbert, and Shiro. I don’t care about Saber and would only just fodder him for his sword. The rest fall in the category of “I’m not into them and don’t need them, but they’d be nice to have”.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm missing quite a lot, sadly. The most egregious being Hinoka. I've dumped tons of orbs and even some money(more than I should have) into multiple banners with her and only ever gotten bad IV pity breakers from them. It's been really frustrating. The new refinement for her coming up just rubs salt in the wound.

Chances are high you'll get another chance on a refinement/new weapons banner, good luck to you! 

I'm honestly convinced that I can't pull most of the 4* archers since I'm still missing rebecca,jeorge,and leon along with their fellow common characters merric and lucius being nowhere to be seen in my barracks. For the 5* pool I'm waiting with bated breath when Lyn, Ninian, Elise, or Leo is summoned to complete Elibe and Nohrian royal emblem respectively, rng is a cruel mistress.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Chances are high you'll get another chance on a refinement/new weapons banner, good luck to you! 

Thanks! It hurt restraining myself from rolling on the mini TT banner with her, but I'm trying to save for the legendary + Feb seasonals first to be safe for those. The fact she's a permanent unit is what helps me stay sane.

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Another chance to not get her. I would know, I failed to get Lucina, Julia, or Deirdre from every their banner.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Another chance to not get her. I would know, I failed to get Lucina, Julia, or Deirdre from every their banner.

Please do not curse me, thank you.

I remember using all my orbs on the princess banner to get Lucina. I got 2 bad Eirikas (one -atk, one -spd), Chrom and Marth instead. No, I did not accidentally pick the prince banner. I think I'll be stuck with only Masked Marth forever. And while I got nothing at all from greens on the legendary banner, my friend got Dierdre and now hates her guts for not being an S Camilla.

Edited by Alkaid

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

And while I got nothing at all from greens on the legendary banner, my friend got Dierdre and now hates her guts for not being an S Camilla.

I could have traded my Spring Camilla for their Deirdre if it was possbile, because I levelled her up to 40 and sent her home exactly for her not being Deirdre.

Edited by Vaximillian

56 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Not counting seasonals, I’m only missing five 5* locked units, being Saber, Elincia, Rhajat, Siegbert, and Shiro. I don’t care about Saber and would only just fodder him for his sword. The rest fall in the category of “I’m not into them and don’t need them, but they’d be nice to have”.

Shield Pulse should be your priority if you want to fodder Saber. There are many killing edge units in the game that can upgrade for a weapon refinement. It's about 20 refining stones so it's not that pricey.
Don't care about Shiro and Siegbert (would fodder them for their tactic skills if I ever pulled them as non-focus), but a Rhajat would be nice to have for more Reinhardt and Brave Lyn counters

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I could have traded my Spring Camilla for their Deirdre if it was possbile, because I levelled her up to 40 and sent her home exactly for her not being Deirdre.

To be fair, the legendary banner is pretty awful if you're going for a specific unit since the 5* rate is split between the 3 options. (Like how I ended up with a -Atk Ike trying for Ayra)

@Alkaid Good you have some patience. I had to hold myself back to not burn more orbs on that new Eirika, but like you said at least there is a small chance for an off-focus pull since they are non-seasonals. 

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I think I'll be stuck with only Masked Marth forever.

Imagine you pulling a -SPD Lucina, most likely you would keep using your +2 (or +5?) Masked Marth. Because of that I'm not too sad to miss Lucina, but Linde and Sanaki could show up a little sooner for my liking. 

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And I admire your ability to stay f2p nonetheless. (Apart from that starter pack). 

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

To be fair, the legendary banner is pretty awful if you're going for a specific unit since the 5* rate is split between the 3 options. (Like how I ended up with a -Atk Ike trying for Ayra)

That's the biggest flaw in the new "legendary heroes" mechanic in my opinion. 

Edited by mampfoid

@Hawk King

Not counting seasonal units:

1. Luke

2. Linde

3. Minerva

4. Alm

5. Faye

6. Celica

7. Eldigan

8. Deirdre

9. Dorcas

10. Ephraim

11. Tana

12. Amelia

13. Mia

14. Nephenee

15. Zelgius

16. Lucina

17. Azura

18. Elise

19. Siegbert

Which leaves Linde, Minerva, Lucina, Azura and Elise as my first-day Heroes left to be summoned :(

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

And I admire your ability to stay f2p nonetheless. (Apart from that starter pack). 

…I’m not F2P even disregarding that starter pack. Over the year, I bought $88.5 worth of orbs (five times 23 orbs).

30 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Shield Pulse should be your priority if you want to fodder Saber. There are many killing edge units in the game that can upgrade for a weapon refinement. It's about 20 refining stones so it's not that pricey.
Don't care about Shiro and Siegbert (would fodder them for their tactic skills if I ever pulled them as non-focus), but a Rhajat would be nice to have for more Reinhardt and Brave Lyn counters

The problem with Shield Pulse is that it’s so damn niche and few units make good use of it. Pretty everyone would rather have an offensive special than a defensive one.

Conversely, Slaying Edge is fine to inherit because there are no Killing Edge+ units that can be summoned at 5* unlike Lances and Axes, so you’re forced to not only upgrade a unit and spend 20000 feathers, but you also have to spend more resources to upgrade it to the superior sword. 

If I were to pull Siegbert or Shiro with optimal IVs, then I’d likely keep them. Otherwise I’d likely do the same thing. Rhajat is someone I’m just not that into as a unit nor a character, so she’d be a goner either way.

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alkaid Good you have some patience. I had to hold myself back to not burn more orbs on that new Eirika, but like you said at least there is a small chance for an off-focus pull since they are non-seasonals. 

Imagine you pulling a -SPD Lucina, most likely you would keep using your +2 (or +5?) Masked Marth. Because of that I'm not too sad to miss Lucina, but Linde and Sanaki could show up a little sooner for my liking.

Yeah, she's at least got a chance to be on a random banner here or there while the seasonals are "get them while they're hot" or wait months for a legendary banner to include them with 2 other units on their color. The main issue's just been there hasn't been a lull in seasonals for quite a while, and there's always been at least 1 that I've wanted to secure. I don't even think I've put any orbs into a non-seasonal banner since back when Ayra and Hinoka both had banners running in like early November. (and that's where I blew some money on a couple orb packs just to get -spd Delthea and -def Eprhaim. I haven't spent money since)

That's certainly true. Unless I lucked out on a +spd/atk one I'd probably just use +2 MM more anyway. I'd just still like to have her since I prefer regular Lucina's art and it bums me out I've not managed to pull a single Lucina of any kind all this time. The spring banner gave me Xander from blues, the legendary Dec banner I missed her spring version again, and I blew all my orbs at the time on the first CYL banner for her Brave version and no luck there either. (at least my pity breaker was a perfect +atk -res Cordelia) She might just hate me or something.

9 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

The problem with Shield Pulse is that it’s so damn niche and few units make good use of it. Pretty everyone would rather have an offensive special than a defensive one.

Conversely, Slaying Edge is fine to inherit because there are no Killing Edge+ units that can be summoned at 5* unlike Lances and Axes, so you’re forced to not only upgrade a unit and spend 20000 feathers, but you also have to spend more resources to upgrade it to the superior sword. 

If I were to pull Siegbert or Shiro with optimal IVs, then I’d likely keep them. Otherwise I’d likely do the same thing. Rhajat is someone I’m just not that into as a unit nor a character, so she’d be a goner either way.

True about it being niche, but I just see Shield Pulse as too rare of a skill to waste.

While 20K feathers is a lot, at least you can say there's a 100% chance of you being able to give Slaying Edge to someone in the future when you have a Killing Edge unit.

Edited by silveraura25

@Hawk King If they don't come at lower rarity I probably don't have them, if they can be pulled at 4* I have them.  As to 5*s in the game that are not seasonal that I still want that would be:

Minerva, Eldigan, Hector, Y!Tiki, Alm, Ninian, Azura, Ryoma, Ephraim, Azura and dorcas.  As to seasonal units I tried for but did not pull that would be:

H!Jakob (my most wanted unit in game), PA!Azura and NY!Azura.