Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I don’t have a lot of five stars. But then again, I don’t care about that stuff. I’ve been able to complete squad assults/GHB’s with my current five star roster, so getting more would probably get them benched. If I got a five star with a bad nature that was a liked character, I’d still send them home, because I don’t care at all how someone’s personality is, I only care if they do well. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Sothe aside, I've gotten at least one copy of all the units available under 5-star rarity. Of those, the rarest have been my single copies of Fae, Jeorge, Lucius, Leon, and Oscar. Actually, Oscar is unique in that I've only ever pulled him at 5-star. Fortunately the non-archers have good natures so I haven't needed extras. The archers are awful but I don't need them. One outlier is that I've never pulled a single +atk Cherche which makes me sad.

Plenty of launch 5-stars I've never pulled: Azura, Elise, Leo, Lyn, Minerva, Ryoma, Takumi.

34 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don’t have a lot of five stars. But then again, I don’t care about that stuff. I’ve been able to complete squad assults/GHB’s with my current five star roster, so getting more would probably get them benched. If I got a five star with a bad nature that was a liked character, I’d still send them home, because I don’t care at all how someone’s personality is, I only care if they do well. 

How many 5* do you have? Whom have you send home? 

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Here we are almost a full year in. Are there any OG units that you guys just haven't managed to pull in your entire time of playing? Maybe it is a more common unit who is available at 4* as well as 5*. Maybe a 3* or 4* unit that just seems to have evaded you?

On my end, I also have yet to get Linde. Aside from her, the normal counterparts of Azura, Takumi and Elise have yet to show up as well. I wasn't missing any non-5* exclusives but then they dropped Sothe so now I have one to get again. My other blank spots in my catalog include:

Spoiler

Jaffar
SF!Xander
Mist
all the brides except Lyn
YS!Robin, YS!Gaius
Innes
BH!Lyn
Sigurd
Lute
Siegbert
Gunnthra
HNY!Azura
Micaiah, Zelgius
all three of the Sacred Memories girls
Marisa, until Wednesday that is

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Rezzy Very nice L'Arachel, I really hope she gets demoted to 4*. Who will be on her team? I guess it's horse team number #5? 

Yeah, she's on a Horse Team with Seth, Oscar, and Gunnthra.

13 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I like Arena Assualt enough, but the problem is that now that I have a high scoring team, its frustrating that sometimes instead of a 714-20 team, a 706-8 slips in there and hurts my final score. I want to score over 5,000 points, but god forbid ONE team is less than 714 then it tanks. It's also annoying to shuffle through many teams at the beginning until I find one worth fighting. 

@Rezzy Nice job on your la Rachel! I want to summon her but she'll likely be demoted, and the last thing I want is another Sothe fail (I pulled him on his banner and he was +Speed -Attack, but soon enough after he was demoted and I pulled him he was +Speed -Res) and I rather not have my heart broken at a potentially disappointing.  Also, I had pretty bad luck this banner. I got around 240 orbs, and while I obtained want I wanted (Eirika with a good nature to boot) plus a better Myrrh and that Sothe, it took nearly my entire stash and I'm currently left with 15 orbs now. This wasn't the first time I got a lot of orbs to try to summon either, and the results were even worse...

It would be very nice if the Rachel got the drop to 4*, but you can never be too sure, and I really wanted her for a while now.  Mine is -Def+Res, which isn't terrible.

13 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yay, congrats!  Hopefully they drop her to 4*, so she'll be easy for you to +10 (if that's what you're aiming for)!  :]

---

I think Arena Assault is fine... But, I have to admit it's becoming a little bit of a chore for me these days. 

I like the idea of it, though.  Being able to use everyone is nice... I just find it more difficult than the regular arena because fighting +10 dudes with +0/+1-2 dudes is tough.  It also requires a lot of time and careful attention, and I have to focus a lot when I'm selecting my teams.  It's mentally draining if I lose someone near the end & have to start it all over again.

I would love to make her +10, although I might have to wait a bit there.  I think I was a bit lucky with Titania, since being Green, she's more likely to show up.

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Nice! I got Eirika a few days ago, though I haven't had the chance to get any of the others. L'Arachel is a fun character and I'd love to get her though she's be an addition to my already long list of blue units I want to use.

I got EIrika, too, but she's -Atk.  The Rachel has some competition for a Blue slot, but I'm happy to work her in.

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Here we are almost a full year in. Are there any OG units that you guys just haven't managed to pull in your entire time of playing? Maybe it is a more common unit who is available at 4* as well as 5*. Maybe a 3* or 4* unit that just seems to have evaded you?

Young Tiki was one that also avoided me until very recently (of course it had to be while I was trying for Katarina...), and now I think Linde is definitely the base unit that I want the most. Even ignoring how great she is as a unit, she's a great unit and cool character in her base games, so getting her would be really nice to me even if she was a poor unit in Heroes. Leo is probably second, since I really liked him in Fates even if he's not an outstanding Heroes unit. Ephraim and Eldigan are two near-launch 5-stars I've been wanting and failing to get for a long time as well. And for 4-star characters, I didn't get a single Raven or Kagero until just a couple of months ago (and have since only had one more Kagero and no more Ravens), and I'm still waiting to get another Jeorge with a better boon/bane, since the only one I ever got about halfway through last year is +Res/-Spd. Except I think a second a bit later that was... +Def/-Atk, if I remember right...

If we count units added later... In my very non-F2P quest for Katarina, I've had two Young Tikis, a 5-star Fae, and three SIgurds show up, all from banners that could've given me Katarina instead. I just hope the Wayward One will find her way home someday :(

Where to begin... Playing the game for 10 months and I never got: Linde, Lute, Delthea, Micaiah, Mia, Dorcas, Soleil, Sothe, Hector, Takumi, Innes, Jaffar, Leo, Leon, Alm, Hinoka, Celica, Katarina, Elise. Just off the top of my head.

If were just talking about units that I haven't obtained since the launch of the game. I have not pulled a Jakob, Linde, Lyn, Takumi and Leo. I have gotten every other starter unit from the game since playing from day 1. If we start to include other units the list gets much more expansive. For example I have very few of the special units because I don't really care about them. But if we do start including them i can add (In spoilers because its long).

Spoiler

Gray, Genny, Saber, Tailtiu, Eldigan, Deirdre, Brave Lyn, Dorcas, Karel,  Horse Eirika, Lute, Marisa (For Now), L'Arachel, Myrrh, Mist, Mia, Sanaki, Zelgius, Spring Chrom, Winter Chrom,  Winter Robin, Summer Robin, Winter Lissa, Bride Cordelia, Summer Gaius, Performing Olivia, Halloween Henry, Winter Tharja, Summer Tiki, Halloween Nowi, Spring Lucina, Brave Lucina, Summer Corrin, Performing Azura, Halloween Jakob, New Years Takumi, Halloween Sakura, Spring Xander, Summer Xander, Spring Camilla, Summer Leo, Summer Elise, Bride Charlotte, Performing Shigure, Shiro, and Rhajat. (I always forget just how many limited units there are in this game.)

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, she's on a Horse Team with Seth, Oscar, and Gunnthra.

So no double gun team. 

What would you do with a Siegbert? I'm not sure how to profit from the new tactic skills. The other units of his team (at least two of them non-cavs) will have trouble to keep up with him to receive the ATK buff. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

So no double gun team. 

What would you do with a Siegbert? I'm not sure how to profit from the new tactic skills. The other units of his team (at least two of them non-cavs) will have trouble to keep up with him to receive the ATK buff. 

I am waiting for the green spd one so my rainbow sunshine squadis ready to use their rainbow powers with unicorn stickers and red kisses to overwhelm the oponnent until they run into panic ploy lulz

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I am waiting for the green spd one so my rainbow sunshine squadis ready to use their rainbow powers with unicorn stickers and red kisses to overwhelm the oponnent until they run into panic ploy lulz

The disadvantage of tactic skills to movement specific buffs is, you can't buff all four stats of every member of the team by +6. 

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

So no double gun team. 

I don't use the tactic skills, at least not Siegbert's since the Cav buffs are still generally better.

Siegbert's on a horse team with Gunter, Mathilda, and Olwen.

Launch 5* units that I never got, let's see: Linde, Elise, Azura, Leo, Ryoma and Lyn are the only ones I'm lacking if I remember correctly. I want Elise, Lyn and Azura out of those. 

Also I've never had a Jakob in all the time I've been playing Heroes, I consider that a blessing but others may disagree.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't use the tactic skills, at least not Siegbert's since the Cav buffs are still generally better.

Siegbert's on a horse team with Gunter, Mathilda, and Olwen.

Ok, on horse teams that makes sense. I'll keep him booked for a mixed team anyway. On TTs I seldom run full Cav teams, since the bonus units usually encourage otherwise. 

Of those from launch I'm missing Young!Tiki, Lyn, Lucina, Azura (yet I somehow have both of her alternate versions), Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Peri, and Leo. I don't know how I've missed Sakura and especially Peri with how much blue I've pulled, and until recently Lilina and Tharja would've been on here too.

Damn even myself didn't get a single Hector Lyn or Takumi, and only one Roy since launch. There are a lot of 5 stars I don't have obviously but these are the 3 I wanted to have.. I just got 2 Ryoma, Azura and Leo recently. I forgot Elise and Young Tiki

Edited by Metakirby

Plenty of launch 5 Stars I don't have (Azura, Takumi, etc.) but the unit I don't have that baffles me the most is that I have not gotten a single 4 Star Regular Roy since the game came out. He's the only Binding Blade character I don't have and he just won't show up. Less surprising I have never gotten a 4 Star Jeorge either-

Man, Sothe is really available at 4 star with L&D3 huh? With two worthwhile units, colorless fodder just became twice as valuable. Anyway, the only 4 stars I'm missing are Sothe and Oscar. Once I've collected them I'll be ready for show and tellius

Launch 5 stars I'm missing are Linde, Minerva, Lucina, Azura, Ryoma, Takumi, and Leo. That's a good track record. I want Minerva but I doubt I'd use her as much as her siblings. And I want Takumi in order to complete my side goal of having all the archers. Otherwise I want to light up those silhouettes in the Catalogue equally.

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

Damn even myself didn't get a single Hector Lyn or Takumi, and only one Roy since launch. There are a lot of 5 stars I don't have obviously but these are the 3 I wanted to have.. I just got 2 Ryoma, Azura and Leo recently. I forgot Elise and Young Tiki

31 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Of those from launch I'm missing Young!Tiki, Lyn, Lucina, Azura (yet I somehow have both of her alternate versions), Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Peri, and Leo. I don't know how I've missed Sakura and especially Peri with how much blue I've pulled, and until recently Lilina and Tharja would've been on here too.

For non whales, it seems that you can have some while never having the others. 

I am missing Ryoma, Hinoka, Leo, Ninian, Eldigan, Linde, Minerva, Alm, Celica, Faye, Sigurd, Hector, Ephraim, Ike. On the flip side I have all of those units mentioned.

I have every non-5* unit, since Athena has finally come to me several times since she was originally introduced (after waiting forever for the first appearance). I got Sothe at 5* on his banner, so it's only if L'Arachel drops that I will no longer have all of them. I hope she does - I'd quite like to get her. 

For 5* launches I don't have - Lyn, Elise, Hinoka, Minerva.

The only one of those I would rather like is Minerva. I wouldn't mind Elise or Hinoka, either. I have no use for Lyn. 

For other 5*s I don't have, not including seasonals:

OC - Gunnthra

2 - Celica, Gray, Faye, Delthea, Genny

4 - Deirdre

7 - Dorcas

8 - Alt Eirika, Lute, Tana, Amelia, Myrrh, L'Arachel, 

9/10 - Micaiah, Mia, Mist

13 - CYL!Lucina

14 - Rhajat

The 5*s I actually want that I don't have, but probably wouldn't pull for them are Myrrh, L'Arachel, Dorcas and Gray. The rest I'd use but would be a bit disappointed pulling them instead of someone else (most likely since they'd be pity breaking me). I'd still train them up, though ^.^

Seasonals I wouldn't mind getting - Neko Sakura, Merry Lissa, Kimono Azura.

I got all of the male seasonals so far, but only because I've liked all the characters so far for the male side... even if I wish two weren't repeated >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

I have every units that were in game at launch, but considering I whaled for the first 6 months of the game's life, it's hardly surprising. I'm missing quite a few of the newest units now that I've stopped spending money on this game.

Those discussions of what existing characters should get incredible personal weapons is starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I feel like Raven, Hinoka, Felicia, Ceada just won the lottery. And now everybody they know is holding their hand out.

Not to get all Reagan but I don't think the Fire Emblem Heroes government is beholden to those welfare queens like Lilina and Sophia. If they want viability, they have to earn it like everybody else.