Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@mcsilas Not what I meant!!!! It just happened to be the case lol. Your pulls are exciting! well not always.

The issue with rhythm mode is I play on computer 99% of the time and my phone is broke so this is probably going to be more painful and frustrating than fun.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian For a minute I thought they were going to give Sharena the big spoon weapon in the game to celebrate but alas.

Also congrats on the extra Fjorm- I see the Sharena powercreep continues

@Zeo Well good to know my pulls aren't exciting :P

And yeah that's how they trap you in the legendary banner, by placing a usually meh unit with good units. I got sucked in trying to get ANY 5 star. Ah well, I'll just wait for the 50 orbs.

Hmm I think I'm the only one who likes the idea of the rhythm mode.

No, I like the idea of it :) I just don't think it's enough to keep the excitement up when people were really hoping for something else from the stream (I think most wanted the 3* and 5* pools to be sorted out, from what I saw).

Good luck with the rest of your pulls. I'm currently at just under 200 orbs and still waiting.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Not what I meant!!!! It just happened to be the case lol. Your pulls are exciting! well not always.

The issue with rhythm mode is I play on computer 99% of the time and my phone is broke so this is probably going to be more painful and frustrating than fun.

Ouch. Yeah that would be annoying to play on the computer I have to admit. I can just picture the RSI..

Haha I know what you meant :P Actually, it's a good thing because you can't blame me then if your orb hand twitches haha

(by the way on a random note, looks like the new KOF has more DLC. Oswald is in...I wonder if there's an Oswald in FE...)

@Cute Chao Yeah that's true, people have been really hyping themselves up (me included) for bigger news like Askr upgrades or summoning shuffles. I guess the voting for a free unit is a start but yeah...I guess they did say the stream was supposed to be a more chilled out one compared to past streams.

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Yeah that's true, people have been really hyping themselves up (me included) for bigger news like Askr upgrades or summoning shuffles. I guess the voting for a free unit is a start but yeah...I guess they did say the stream was supposed to be a more chilled out one compared to past streams.

To be honest, I didn't hype myself up for it because I expected disappointment... and wasn't disappointed in my expectations, if that makes sense XD

The thing that excited me more was the random survey we did. I'm hoping we see things from that sometime soon.

And I'm going to keep feeding back about the pools... They've been good about feedback in the past...

25 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I am a little mad that they added Ike in similarly to Mage Eirika, yet no one is complaining. What I mean is, Ike took the place of a new character, similarly to Mage Eirika.

I think it's more that RD Ike was expected to come at some point, where as Mage!Eirika came completely from left field.

38 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I am a little mad that they added Ike in similarly to Mage Eirika, yet no one is complaining. What I mean is, Ike took the place of a new character, similarly to Mage Eirika.

And no one is drawing a comparison to Zelgius either, even though we really didn't need a new Ike so soon. We already had two. Bike being quite good right?

The situation is different, in that Eirika was on a normal banner that didn't need her. Ike isn't on a normal banner, he is replacing an OC, which aren't so cared about because few have a major attachment to Heroes OCs they way they do to established characters. Eirika offed somebody who exists (for the time being), Ike offed somebody who never existed. Also, Vanguard Ike already existed and RD Ike is very distinct in appearance and plot role from PoR Ike, Gleipnir!Eirika existed at most as a glitch anyone in SS can use.

If they had given a heads up not all LHs would be OCs in advance, Vike wouldn't be quite as bad, but the timing is still too soon to exhaust the strategic Ike supply.

Precisely because no one is complaining outside of the typical Ike Dislikers, I am a little concerned. We must condemn all unnecessary variants, and variants much too soon, even if justifiable in the long run and or the games they came from, count as this. Some might shout "Wait so everyone has a hernia over a popular girl getting a new form, but think a new popular guy form is the best thing since sliced bread? Hypocrites! To hell with the whole "men are underrepresented" thing! To hell with all those BS complaints! All I want is 1000 new Camillas to bury myself in right goddammit now and I don't give a flying care what you think!".

That would be a very bad thing to deal with. Regardless of whether the enraged posters are asking for Lucinas, Eirikas, Camillas, Chroms, Ikes and or anyone else. Hence let us scathe VIke a little more right now to avoid such an awful thing.

So since I haven't seen anyone talking about it I noticed this detail on the announcement board: Seems Fjorm may not be on the next Legendary Banner. Can't upload a picture at the moment but it essentially says "Ike and Gunnthra are planned to be available at the end of February. Fjorm will next be available at the end of March."

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

All I want is 1000 new Camillas to bury myself in right goddammit now and I don't give a flying care what you think!

Lol. I don't know if there are people like that, but anythings possible since Loki got 7th place in the CYL2 midterm results.

With the update next week we'll be able to see the datamine for the special heroes. 11 PM PT on the 7th. Special Heroes arrive on the 8th PT.
I hope the special banner has 3 heroes with the 4th a TT reward.

Edited by silveraura25

15 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

So since I haven't seen anyone talking about it I noticed this detail on the announcement board: Seems Fjorm may not be on the next Legendary Banner. Can't upload a picture at the moment but it essentially says "Ike and Gunnthra are planned to be available at the end of February. Fjorm will next be available at the end of March."

Is it finally time for Linde to appear on a legendary banner? At long last.

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

…Loki got 5th place in the CYL2 midterm results.

7th.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is it finally time for Linde to appear on a legendary banner? At long last.

7th.

Woops. Mixed her up with Veronica. I'll edit it.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We could've gotten Anri or dagger Gustav or Gawain instead.

True. But going into this, people only assumed OCs need apply for the LH position.

And Gawain/Greil would be nice. His real stats in PoR were lovely:

Spoiler

Greil (superior)

Class: Hero
Level: 10
Affinity: Heaven
Weapon Ranks: Sword A, Axe S
Skills: None
Notes: —

Base stats/caps

Type HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Hero base 22 6 1 9 10 0 8 2
Stat addition 24 18 5 18 14 10 16 16
Base stats 46 24 6 27 24 10 24 18
Hero caps /60 /26 /20 /27 /28 /40 /24 /22

Growth rates

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
70% 50% 20% 80% 40% 35% 40% 25%

As for Anri, well we have this to go on:

heroesgop_01_.png

I think there was a manga picture of him too.

As for King Gustavus Adolphus, how could they make daggers look sufficiently legendary and royal?

14 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Woops. Mixed her up with Veronica. I'll edit it.

How'd you make that mistake? If there is anyone I'd mistake Virus for, it'd be Tharja. Although maybe you were thinking of that Linde. A little bit understandable then. Not to call Veronique bad at all.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

True. But going into this, people only assumed OCs need apply for the LH position.

Going into this, sure, but them revealing Ike as the legendary hero for this banner immediately means that the slot could have gone to an existing character and that his presence there means that another existing character could have been there instead of him.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for King Gustavus Adolphus, how could they make daggers look sufficiently legendary and royal?

I mentioned in a different thread, but remember those giant pillars of ice Fjorm summoned in the Book 2 intro movie? Yeah. Those are actually Gustav's daggers.

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

True, 2 new characters in 4 banners is few. 

Also Ike appeared where I hoped for a new FEH original unit. 

Edited by mampfoid

Do you guys think Eirika is going to be 4 star ? i am grinding TT right now and currently i got my 5 star Marisa.

i currently have 40 orbs and with tomorrow it will be 93-94 orbs and i REALLY want C!Eirika but also scared of she is going to be 4 star and waste orbs on her. i don't know what to do if she has a chance being 4 star i will aim for Nephenee.

Is there by chance a list of heroes in order of when they were introduced into the game anywhere?

I don't think Eirika 2 will be a 4*.  L'arachel probably will be if anyone.

Edited by Lushen

7 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

Do you guys think Eirika is going to be 4 star ? i am grinding TT right now and currently i got my 5 star Marisa.

i currently have 40 orbs and with tomorrow it will be 93-94 orbs and i REALLY want C!Eirika but also scared of she is going to be 4 star and waste orbs on her. i don't know what to do if she has a chance being 4 star i will aim for Nephenee.

I would pull for her regardless. The most likely unit to drop is L´Arachel due to her awful skillset. Eirikalter has 5 skills which makes dropping her extremely unlikely and Myrrh is a monster of a unit so no way she's going down.

5 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I don't think Eirika 2 will be a 4*.  L'arachel probably will be if anyone.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

I would pull for her regardless. The most likely unit to drop is L´Arachel due to her awful skillset. Eirikalter has 5 skills which makes dropping her extremely unlikely and Myrrh is a monster of a unit so no way she's going down.

Thanks guys ! looks like i am aiming for Eirika first then Nephenee.

20 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Is there by chance a list of heroes in order of when they were introduced into the game anywhere?

The list here can be sorted by release date: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Hero_List. If what you meant was when each character was just added into the game but not necessarily made playable at the same time, then I'm not sure there's a ready-made list for that anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The list here can be sorted by release date: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Hero_List. If what you meant was when each character was just added into the game but not necessarily made playable at the same time, then I'm not sure there's a ready-made list for that anywhere.

Ah thanks. 

It would appear that the gap between the amount of greens and the amount of blues and reds is actually increasing.  Meaning that less and less green orbs will continue to appear but at higher and higher rates of being a 5* focus.

When does the Hero Fest start? And when do we get the 50 orbs? 

I want pull Brave Ike (Siegbert and Sanaki makes me prefer him over V!Ike), and I’d like to know if I can count on those orbs in time. I’m at 150~ aprox, which means I’d have 200~ orbs to snipe green. 

And knowing the scheduled banners for this month, the orbs flood coming and the TT, maybe I could spend all the 200~ orbs in that banner, B!Ike is the priority, but some pity breakers such as Hector, Amelia, Myhrr...doesn’t sounds bad either (I know I’ll get  Hawkeye instead)