Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The Veronica surge actually worked. 

@ZangetsuVeronica’s appeal? Like mcsilas mentioned, people wanted her playable for quite some time. It seems that the mid-term results gave people hope to vote for her. Eirika getting a surprise alt while this thing was still running affected things as well. Also, people wanted an upset.

As for Marth, from what I’ve seen on twitter, the Japanese aren’t happy with what happened to Marth. He was screwed over by split votes again. He’ll most likely get a Legendary variant down the line. 

If we’re going by popularity based on the CYL poll, Eliwood and Nino will be the next 2 FE7 characters to get variants. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Veronica is meh to me. I feel like she was going to get in eventually. Now they have to come up with a whole different version of her. Possibly non-infantry seeing as all of the 1st CYL characters were big departures from their vanilla selves.

I am really excited about Celica and Ephraim. I voted for Ephraim after I saw he was in the top 2 at the half way point.

Hector I like, but didn't really want a CYL version.

So like the 1st CYL, there will probably be 1 unit of each color. I'm predicting Celica with a sword. Ephraim on a horse with a Lance. Veronica with a green tome, probably non-infantry. Hector as our 1st Armored dagger unit?

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao Bruno is second-lowest of the Heroes OCs at 71st place :( Only Anna is lower at 75th. Even damn Surtr is 62nd. The power of dem abs wasn’t enough.

I saw. Sad times :( He reached top 100, though :) More than poor Kent -.-

I'm surprised Anna wasn't as popular, honestly.

I'm just glad Loki wasn't the top Heroes character in the end. Go Veronica! :D

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I saw. Sad times :( He reached top 100, though :) More than poor Kent -.-

I'm surprised Anna wasn't as popular, honestly.

I'm just glad Loki wasn't the top Heroes character in the end. Go Veronica! :D

At least Cormag made it in

hmm interestingly Grima entered the top 100?

And Joshua fell to the 90s but I guess it's because he's already in the game

19 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

The Veronica surge actually worked. 

@ZangetsuVeronica’s appeal? Like mcsilas mentioned, people wanted her playable for quite some time. It seems that the mid-term results gave people hope to vote for her. Eirika getting a surprise alt while this thing was still running affected things as well. Also, people wanted an upset.

As for Marth, from what I’ve seen on twitter, the Japanese aren’t happy with what happened to Marth. He was screwed over by split votes again. He’ll most likely get a Legendary variant down the line. 

If we’re going by popularity based on the CYL poll, Eliwood and Nino will be the next 2 FE7 characters to get variants. 

I'm interested in how the Japanese are reacting in general. What are they saying?

Just now, mcsilas said:

At least Cormag made it in

hmm interestingly Grima entered the top 100?

And Joshua fell to the 90s but I guess it's because he's already in the game

I was really happy to see Cormag there. I'm guessing because of the disappointment over what happened. Fingers crossed they take note and finally give us our dang Cormag!

No interest in Grima, but I would be interested to see how he's implemented...

I'm really glad the Bandit Boss meme didn't kick off too much to make him the new Dorcas or anything. That was just stupid, to me. At least Dorcas had things going for him.

And yay Reinhardt. Please, IS, seasonal Reinhardt :D

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm really glad the Bandit Boss meme didn't kick off too much to make him the new Dorcas or anything.

I’m still mad-ish Lekain still didn’t make it onto the poll while freaking Bandit Boss did. While freaking vendors from RD still are on the poll.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m still mad-ish Lekain still didn’t make it onto the poll while freaking Bandit Boss did. While freaking vendors from RD still are on the poll.

I wanted Xaizor from Echoes :(

Although I guess we have Saizo?

I like that Daniel and Jorge are there :) They at least have a few base convos with Ike, and I would love the see how they implemented them xD

I heard Levail wasn't on the poll? I forgot to check, but that's saddening if so. He was a nice bit-character. More than frickin' Bandit Boss!

Interestingly enough, we won't have another new Fire Emblem probably until December. The Nintendo game report had FE Switch written between games that either were delayed for 2019 and ones that would be available in Q4. Meaning that the voting from new characters for the next CYL might not have that of an big impact. Need I remind you that there is a gap between the Japanese and US release.

Edited by silveraura25

I couldn't do a search 'cos it was on my phone and I don't know how to ctrl+f on my phone... Where did Glade get?

I did notice Thracia's Cain was still very low. I hope they get a remake so we can actually get the poor guy some lines!

I'm kinda happy Ephraim won over Marth, since I prefer him, but it's sad for the fans that he was so screwed over. What is the point of this split vote nonsense? I hope IS take note and make Marth a legendary hero or give him a seasonal soon.

23 minutes ago, Lau said:

I'm interested in how the Japanese are reacting in general. What are they saying?

Check the FE Heroes twitter account. Here you go.

They’re quite upset. Having Marth split again and losing because of it really rustled their jimmies. Marth will definitely get something to quell their anger. 

@Hawk King Hmmm...how about this set instead?

Hector: Infantry or armored sword/axe (he has no affinity wiht magic so that’s a no-no)

Ephraim: Axe cav (with Garm as his axe to match Eirika)

Celica: Lance cav or infantry sword/dagger (Golden dagger)

Veronica: Infantry tome or sword/tome cav (watch them make her into a dagger cav)

Edited by Lord-Zero

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I couldn't do a search 'cos it was on my phone and I don't know how to ctrl+f on my phone... Where did Glade get?

I did notice Thracia's Cain was still very low. I hope they get a remake so we can actually get the poor guy some lines!

I'm kinda happy Ephraim won over Marth, since I prefer him, but it's sad for the fans that he was so screwed over. What is the point of this split vote nonsense? I hope IS take note and make Marth a legendary hero or give him a seasonal soon.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Beloved Zofia or bust. Can she get her Prf done right in at least one game?

Yes, that weapon makes sense but we’ll have to wait and see on what Hector and Ephraim are going to get. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

@Hawk King Hmmm...how about this set instead?

Hector: Infantry or armored sword/axe (he has no affinity wiht magic so that’s a no-no)

Ephraim: Axe cav (with Garm as his axe to match Eirika)

Celica: Lance cav or infantry sword/dagger (Golden dagger)

Veronica: Infantry tome or sword/tome cav

I feel like they need to make sense in some way. The first one had a theme where they all emulated their fathers and they were weapons they could use in their games.

Hector is the big question mark here for me. Who is going to be the colorless one of the bunch?

Beloved Zofia or bust. Can she get her Prf done right in at least one game?

But doesn't Ragnarok do taxes or something?

What if she got Seraphim and is a colourless unit with a legendary 'staff'? (Tomes didn't exactly exist in Echoes)

Otherwise

Sword/Lance Hector

Axe horse Ephraim (we need more axe horsies anyway)

Sword Celica. Or a different colour mage?

Colourless healer Veronica with legendary tome. She'll show you the might of the once worthless staves. 

17 minutes ago, Lau said:

Looking at some of the twitter responses to the official results tweet I've seen the usual pointing out that Marth's accumulated votes would make him second, I'm also seeing requests for the top 3 males to receive brave versions because of the awkward 2nd/3rd place situation. 

Red Hector (Infantry Sword, something similar to Lukas's playstyle)
Green Ephraim (cavalry Garm)
Blue Veronica (cavalry blue tome)
Colorless Celica (Rigain with staff)

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I feel like they need to make sense in some way. The first one had a theme where they all emulated their fathers and they were weapons they could use in their games.

Hector is the big question mark here for me. Who is going to be the colorless one of the bunch?

Veronica is the wild card here so it could land on her or Celica if they decide to give her the Golden Dagger or a staff.

Hector’s class is based on the General class so they could go sword or lance as alt weapons.

Edited by Lord-Zero

i'd like you to notice that ishtar got 43, ayra 45, sigurd 48 and levin 65

i hope they'll add him in the next genealogy banner

god, i'm so happy!!!