• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well... Veronica's victory was probably the biggest twist in FEH's Story ever... damn... This is incredible.

I'll still vote for Micaiah for the next CYL, I won't stop unless she wins (in that case I would start to give votes to other my favorite characters like Sophia xD)

1 minute ago, Solaris998 said:

I know it's easy to forget she exists in the game but the lowest Heroes OC is actually Gunnthra at #103

Me stupid and must know my place. Thanks for pointing out.

4 hours ago, Poimagic said:

In the name of Ephraim winning, I’m gonna change my profile pic to fan art of the man himself. I expected Hector and Celica, but Veronica is a suprise. A welcomed suprise though 

lol, that's not fan art. It was officially produced for Awakening's DLC: Rogues and Redeemers 1. He's the same guy that drew Lyn and Narcian for Heroes.

13 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

lol, that's not fan art. It was officially produced for Awakening's DLC: Rogues and Redeemers 1. He's the same guy that drew Lyn and Narcian for Heroes.

I couldn’t find fan art so I just became cheap and used official artwork. I like this artwork for him. I want Kozaki Yosuke to draw brave Ephraim 

Edited by Poimagic

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Neat! Glad that the extra Matthew is working out for you!

Must feel so satisfying!

Also huih. Changed my sort type of Origin and just realised I have 15 Hanas.....FIFTEEN .__.

Most of them are 3 star. I don't exactly feel like making a +10 Hana though. I still have yet to pull a Sothe (I would've pulled more colourless if I had more orbs but Axura is the priority right now)

The irony is that if I wanted to +10 someone else I already have more to work with. I have enough copies to make a +5 Nino, +5 Serra or a +9 Marth. And quite a few copies of units I have 0 interest in merging. No one said it was going to be easy though. Once Matthew is done I'll probably start in on Serra or Nino (who's already +1).

Matthew, Serra, Nino, Lukas, Chrom, Marth. It's likely most of these will be +10'ed by me at some point.

Woohoo, all my Ikes are complete now! I love them all and I'm so super happy that I got all of them! :D And that I actually got my favorite Ike design in this game! AS A LEGENDARY HERO TOO. I ALWAYS LOVED the Vanguard armor! I didn't expect to see Ike as a legendary hero, but now I can see why IS did that. It fits perfectly with RD Ike truly being a legend once that story ends and actually having an earth affinity.

hqeo8sS.png

Spoiler

OZnBwmE.pngnAuSExe.png

Well, okay, RD Ike still needs Vantage 3. I ran out of fodder for that. No more Lon'qus or Reinhardts. >_<

But Vantage 2 still works well for him for now, I'd say!

Now IS, hold off on it for now, but sometime down the line, give me a seasonal Ike so I can have a whole Ike team!

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Of course, if anyone has suggestions for even better skills for any of these three, I'm all ears! I just would like to pull even more of them for merges now. :P Also highly considering giving Summer Freddy the earth blessing so he and RD Ike can really be my muscle duo of Legendary Biceps and Abs of Death. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I realized just earlier today how unnecessary Laevatein is to the plot.

Fjorm, Gunnthra, Surtr, and Loki have all had influence on things that have happened in book 2 (and in Loki's case, before). Surtr seems to be the new big bad because the developers have been building Veronica as a sympathetic character and maybe they didn't want her to be the big bad. Loki has been influencing Veronica since book 1. Fjorm and Gunnthra introduced Nifl and weapon refinery plot line stuff, so they at least do something. Laevatein? So far, she just seems to be Surtr's attack bot. I don't even know if the fact that she's his daughter has had any significant influence in the plot.

Maybe they should've saved Laevatein (or her design at least) for someone else and replaced her with an antagonistic FE character, like how Xander was (and still is) Veronica's top lackey. With RD!Ike running around being a legendary hero now, the Black Knight would've fit that antagonistic role pretty well. Yeah, I'm sure there are people who are going to whine about "TELLIUS SPOTLIGHT STEALING SQUAD", but the precedent for existing characters joining with OC villains was always there, with Xander, and I didn't choose to make RD!Ike a legendary hero.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fjorm, Gunnthra, Surtr, and Loki have all had influence on things that have happened in book 2 (and in Loki's case, before). Surtr seems to be the new big bad because the developers have been building Veronica as a sympathetic character and maybe they didn't want her to be the big bad. Loki has been influencing Veronica since book 1. Fjorm and Gunnthra introduced Nifl and weapon refinery plot line stuff, so they at least do something. Laevatein? So far, she just seems to be Surtr's attack bot. I don't even know if the fact that she's his daughter has had any significant influence in the plot.

Maybe they should've saved Laevatein (or her design at least) for someone else and replaced her with an antagonistic FE character, like how Xander was (and still is) Veronica's top lackey. With RD!Ike running around being a legendary hero now, the Black Knight would've fit that antagonistic role pretty well. Yeah, I'm sure there are people who are going to whine about "TELLIUS SPOTLIGHT STEALING SQUAD", but the precedent for existing characters joining with OC villains was always there, with Xander, and I didn't choose to make RD!Ike a legendary hero.

Here's to hoping she does something in chapter 5.

If Surtr wants things done then he needs to recruit Reinhardt.

Edited by silveraura25

anyway, i really hope they'll do something unexpected for the 4 new brave heroes

i just realized how much i'd love an archer celica, even though the chances are like 0.00000001%

some compelely random ideas:

red tome wyvern rider hector

green dragon ephraim

lance armored veronica

bow dancer infantry celica

12 minutes ago, Yexin said:

anyway, i really hope they'll do something unexpected for the 4 new brave heroes

i just realized how much i'd love an archer celica, even though the chances are like 0.00000001%

green dragon ephraim

lance armored veronica

Here's my fun list
Loli Celica red sword
staff Ephraim
Veronica riding on Xander (whose dressed as a horse). dressed as a dominatrix. uses a paddle
shirtless Hector with a strip pole

Edited by silveraura25

So was Veronica, like super-rigged or just ironic? She never strook me as ultra popular, let alone Top 5.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Veronica riding on Xander (whose dressed as a horse)
shirtless Hector with a strip pole

yes

41 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The irony is that if I wanted to +10 someone else I already have more to work with. I have enough copies to make a +5 Nino, +5 Serra or a +9 Marth. And quite a few copies of units I have 0 interest in merging. No one said it was going to be easy though. Once Matthew is done I'll probably start in on Serra or Nino (who's already +1).

Matthew, Serra, Nino, Lukas, Chrom, Marth. It's likely most of these will be +10'ed by me at some point.

I can say from experience that +10 Lukas is quite good when built right and he will not disappoint.

36 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My guess is that Surtr will abandon her at some point when she fails to get the job done and she will become a character to sympathize with.

20 minutes ago, Yexin said:

green dragon ephraim

lance armored veronica

I would bet my entire life savings that none of those will happen.

Ephraim on a horse with Reginleif makes a lot of sense.

Veronica will most likely stay green.

It seems that Hector's only logical choice is Swords at this point.

Which leaves colorless to Celica. A super OP staff would be a welcomed addition, imo.

A lot of people think that Ephraim will have Garm because of the new Eirika, but Garm!Ephraim would come from a similar banner and would have most likely been planned already. The CYL Ephraim very well could be our 3rd Ephraim in the game.

6 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

So was Veronica, like super-rigged or just ironic? She never strook me as ultra popular, let alone Top 5.

People just want the bad guys to be playable. When they saw that she was like 5th or 6th at the halfway point, lots of people apparently jumped on that bandwagon.

Edited by Hawk King

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

People just want the bad guys to be playable. When they saw that she was like 5th or 6th at the halfway point, lots of people apparently jumped on that bandwagon.

Yeah, that's what I meant. 

12 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate our new last place character: Sir Bloom from Genealogy 

He sired Ishtar, married Hilda, and somehow never showed up in Gen 1 at all. Does that count for something?

9 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm not into that. But a playable child character from Echoes would be fun.

Admit Child!Gray is the cutest or else! *Holds dagger to Child!Celica's back*

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

You stop that right now!

But when they add My Castle to this game. You'll be needing the Golden Dagger's special effect to make food grinding for the Mess Hall much easier.

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Now IS, hold off on it for now, but sometime down the line, give me a seasonal Ike so I can have a whole Ike team!

Blue or bust. Or colorless. A good Ike team would need that variety.

And with Vanguard Ike, I just realized its possible to make a full RD protag and companion team. Vanguard!ike, Soren (if he counts as PoR Soren, it doesn't really matter like with Ike), Micaiah, and Sothe. The team is perfectly prismatic: Ike Red, Micaiah Blue, Soren Green, and Sothe Colorless. All infantry as well for whatever that is worth. 

Whenever I finally make the jump, this with join the pure Colorless team on my list of projects.

Interesting results. What they do Veronique (what making her name Frenchy is better) and Hector are the burning questions now for me. Ephraim I'm less than delighted by, and Celica I'm fine with. Hector, I know armored axe and wild is his unique styling and I like it, but I wouldn't mind if he went pure wild berserker in just short pants and boots and maybe a headband. Sweat and blood pouring off his muscular flesh, a smile of bloodlust and the epitome of war itself plastered on his face.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Blue or bust. Or colorless. A good Ike team would need that variety.

Yeah, though Ike with a bow or lance or magic would be odd to see, it's not impossible since we have stuff like a Frederick throwing daggers/seashells. lol

20 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I would bet my entire life savings that none of those will happen.

Ephraim on a horse with Reginleif makes a lot of sense.

Veronica will most likely stay green.

It seems that Hector's only logical choice is Swords at this point.

Which leaves colorless to Celica. A super OP staff would be a welcomed addition, imo.

A lot of people think that Ephraim will have Garm because of the new Eirika, but Garm!Ephraim would come from a similar banner and would have most likely been planned already. The CYL Ephraim very well could be our 3rd Ephraim in the game.

i know they're not gonna happen at all

i literally said "the chances are like 0.00000001%" and "some compelely random ideas"

still, they'd be amazing, i'd PAY to get that red tome wyver rider hector

3 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Greil Mercenaries' summer barbeque party ran out of those drumsticks you wanted before so Ike went hunting?

Well, I'd still love an Ike wielding a chicken leg weapon. XD But we already have a green Ike, so for it to be balanced, we'd need a blue or colorless Ike. Maybe he could throw chicken leg daggers though! lol

@Sunwoo ...Considering I didn't even realize that Laevatein is Surtr's daughter, yeah, I'd say that she hasn't really made much of an impact yet. Hopefully they have something planned for her so she doesn't continue just... being around.

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

This'll get lost in the sea of new anniversary/CYL post but I'll drop it regardless.

Reveal hidden contents

apLjQLF.png

Finally got him to +4. It was a +SPD/-RES Matthew and the points of SPD would have been nice but not worth the -4 RES drop given what I need him to do. +5 ATK would have been worth it. +4 SPD? Nah. So he's still neutral but I'm already feeling the effects of that +1 ATK/SPD. He's doubling just a bit more and avoiding a couple more doubles himself.

Also decided to postpone the Hone ATK 3 seal upgrade and go for Drive Def 2 which will go on Inigo to push Matt to 40 DEF during buff time but for now sits on Ayra while I work out an AA deathless run. It's quite helpful and now Matthew has officially become a staple of my AA runs as my most valuable unit pointwise.

Thanks @Johann I seem to have broken the 700 Barrier and I haven't gotten a single match below that point range in AA after swapping Ayra's seal and upgrading Matt.

Also... seriously beginning to consider Summoner Supporting him...

Who has your Summoner Support now? I say go for it if you're using him nearly everywhere (notably Arena), especially if you can really notice the +2 to stats.