Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

So, the B!Ikes are: +Res/-Spd, +Def/-Atk, +Res/-Atk and +Def/-Spe. I think that the choice is between the two which has -Spe, but would you choose, +Def or +Res? I think it'd be better to maximize his defense, but I prefer to ask. 

I'd say go with +Def/-Spd!  That was my Bike's nature for the longest time, and he kicked ass! 

I also gave him Distant Counter/Quick Riposte, and he does very well in the arena.  Kinda like Hector (and Bike is better at baiting and killing Rein than Hector is)!  He's one of my favourite units to use.  Mine is currently +4 and I love him so much.  :):  

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Radiant Aether is a PRF skill, and can't be inherited.

Oh, didn't see that. I vaguely recall Feh saying something about seeing a lot of RAethers, but I guess I miss interpreted that. Oh well. Still Warding Breath to someone then. I'm thinking Fae for when she isn't on TA-duty.

Thanks @SilvertheShadow and @Infinite Dreams, finally I chose the +Def/-Spe, and he is much amazing than I expected. I was having lots of troubles for clearing Valter’s GHB and he did it look almost easy!

Guess that after this banner ends, I’ll start stockpiling orbs again until he comes again in a new banner (I think he will be in the next Legendary banner, but that’s too soon for me)

Also, when does the training maps and the new mode come?

Edited by Javi Blizz

20 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Also, when does the training maps and the new mode come?

The tap battle thingy is set for the 9th (8th in PST) I believe. As for the training maps, I wouldn’t know.

Edit: Those maps, along with the daily GHB re-runs, are also set for the 9th.

Edited by Tybrosion

Sometimes, the map quotes just align.

Performing Azura: “Let us sing”.
Marth: “Together!”
Maria: “Come on!”
CYL Lucina: “Understood”.

Edited by Vaximillian

I actually needed a Falchion to beat this one. M!Marth/Matthew/B!Lyn/PA!Azura.

Matthew showed his usefulness again. M!Marth oneshot Tiki and then B!Lyn doubleshot Nowi with dancing help, Matthew debuffed and Poison Striked her and M!Marth scored the finishing blow. Because of Matt's buffs and ATK Smoke, Tiki couldn't kill Marth and was killed on the counter. After that it was a bit of dancing around and a little healing to finish off Ninian.

And with that, I'm finally going to train that Level 1 +1 +SPD/-RES Marth that I've been sitting on for the longest. I need more Falchions. Especially with Myrrh flying around everywhere now and the refinement coming. Might even splurge and promote that Chrom I pulled a few months ago.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, ahead of the next update, I decided to finally get around to doing this.

I wonder if I should go ahead and promote my Spd/Def Caeda (to become +2) or to keep 20k in case of a surprise Ishtar. It’s not +Atk (and my current Caeda+1 is completely neutral) but +Spd is never bad.

And I’m pretty lucky with a Spd/HP Marth, too. Promoted him a couple of days ago.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And I’m pretty lucky with a Spd/HP Marth, too. Promoted him a couple of days ago.

And then on the other end, you got me and my +Def/-Spd 5* Marth who tried to block me from getting Elise back on Nohrian Summer. I do have a +Atk/-Def 4* Marth I can use to fix that, but I'm unsure whether I actually want to.

My +Spd/-Res Marth just showed up a couple days ago. Even though he's the eighth Marth to have shown up, it's cool that he did in time so I could promote him for the update.

On the off chance that a silhuoette image appears on FEH Twitter, I'm brushing up on hairstyles of Fates/Awakening characters.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And then on the other end, you got me and my +Def/-Spd 5* Marth who tried to block me from getting Elise back on Nohrian Summer. I do have a +Atk/-Def 4* Marth I can use to fix that, but I'm unsure whether I actually want to.

Have you got Elise then? At least he’s not an HP/Def Seliph whom I’ve got twice as a 5★. My second ever 5★ duplicate.

After Marth got screwed over by the vote split, I was obligated to do something for him. Lo and behold, 20k thanks to the tempest.

I kinda wanna promote a Marth. I've got a neutral one who's fine, but I'm also kind of hoping Marth gets a special legendary hero, non-ridiculous seasonal, or random "totally not CYL" CYL design instead since my Lucina is my main Falchion user...But if he gets a great refinement, I might just go ahead! ...at the moment, I'm pretty content with my Firesweep Caeda, but I really wanna know what this Wing Sword is. I've been hoarding ore and dew just in case.

My main priority is Raven though. I don't even care what effect his weapon has. XD ....well I hope it's good at least.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Have you got Elise then? At least he’s not an HP/Def Seliph whom I’ve got twice as a 5★. My second ever 5★ duplicate.

After Marth got screwed over by the vote split, I was obligated to do something for him. Lo and behold, 20k thanks to the tempest.

Swimsuit version, yes. Regular version, still no. And yes, I tried for her on Gunnthra's banner but didn't get her or Innes (also don't have).

Coincidentally, I've also pulled 5* Seliph twice up to this point. Joining him among my 5* dups are:

Spoiler

Fjorm: once from Gunnthra's, the second from Ike's
Jeorge: Ylissean Summer, Trick or Defeat!
Minerva: twice from Ylissean Summer
Katarina: Echoes of Mystery, Short-Haired Ladies
Boey: twice from Rite of Shadows
Genny: twice from Fjorm's banner
Deirdre: twice from Fjorm's banner and again, sorry
BH!Roy: Brave Heroes, Gunnthra's banner
Klein: twice, and back-to-back no less, from Sibling Bonds
Ninian: Blazing Shadows, second Hero Fest
Tana: twice from Sacred World
Amelia: Gunnthra's banner, pity breaker on Happy New Year!
Mia: twice from Farfetched Heroes
Chrom: Blazing Shadows, Rite of Shadows
WE!Lissa: four times total from Winter's Envoy
YS!Tiki: twice from Ylissean Summer
Lucina: CYL VG Block B, pity breaker on Dauntless Crimeans
BH!Lucina: World of Holy War, Winter's Envoy
PA!Inigo: twice from Performing Arts
NS!Leo: twice from Nohrian Summer
Effie: World of Radiance, Bridal Blessings
PA!Shigure: twice from Performing arts, and also back-to-back like with the Kleins

When are the GHBs supposed to return?  I've got some Feathers set aside for Ursula and Xander, who are part of my main Arena team.  Maybe promoting them will mean I can stay in Tier 20 for a change.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

When are the GHBs supposed to return?  I've got some Feathers set aside for Ursula and Xander, who are part of my main Arena team.  Maybe promoting them will mean I can stay in Tier 20 for a change.

They start on the 9th (8th if you're going by PST).

I just noticed that Veronica wears heels or what look like heels in her attacking artworks. In her injured artwork, they look like shoes with noticeable heels.

46 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

On the off chance that a silhuoette image appears on FEH Twitter, I'm brushing up on hairstyles of Fates/Awakening characters.

And cue Heather, Jesse, Legault, Sain, or whoever showing up instead. :p

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I just noticed that Veronica wears heels or what look like heels in her attacking artworks. In her injured artwork, they look like shoes with noticeable heels.

Yep, these are very much heels. Makes sense that she wants to appear taller and more imposing, and this crown-headdress-thing of hers also helps.
Her battle sprite has heels too, actually.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

And cue Heather, Jesse, Legault, Sain, or whoever showing up instead. :p

Roses are red,

Clad in blue,

Nephenee, I love you.

56 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Won't do you any good when it turns out to be the Bad Hair Day Banner.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

My +Spd/-Res Marth just showed up a couple days ago. Even though he's the eighth Marth to have shown up, it's cool that he did in time so I could promote him for the update.

My +Spd/-Res Marth came to me in this legendary banner, so despite the saltiness of orbs spent on finally getting a 5 star, i had some nice consolation prizes.

just in time for the update. And to think I never got a Marth in that account until this year!

my main has a +Spd/-HP but not sure if i want that bane since he would be a Falchion healer. Depends on his upgrades before I decide to promote him I guess, the Dragon special maps are annoying with Masked Marth as my only Falchion user. Thank goodness Myrrh or Hone Dragons wasn't there yet

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And to think I never got a Marth in that account until this year!

Marth having literally never appeared on a banner since the release more than a year ago didn’t help.

Edited by Vaximillian

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Marth having literally never appeared on a banner since the release more than a year ago didn’t help.

Meanwhile, the guy Marth "lost" second place to in CYL2 has gotten four in addition to his introductory one. And for those keeping score at home (excluding Micaiah since she hasn't been in the game for even a month yet), Seliph and M!Corrin are the only other lords who haven't been on multiple banners up to this point.