Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @MonkeyCheez3K

I AM IN SHOCK I DID IT

FIRST 5* +10!!!!

image.png

I just sent home probably about 30 units today to achieve this. Very worth it!

Congrats on your first +10!

My Soren is only +2 currently, and +Def-Res, because that's the best nature I've gotten.

My next +10 goal is for L'Arachel.  I've got her at +1 after getting a 4* a few days ago, but it might be a while before I get enough for 9 more merges.  Although, if I get more 5* Seliph pity breakers, he might be my second +10.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Yeah, I didn't get lucky with him. At least I have his son, wife, and his wife's other husband? :p

There's this with Camus (Bonfire, Drawback, Fury, Vantage, Ward Cavalry, and Spd+2 seal), BH Lyn (Draw Back, Ward Cavalry, Atk+3 seal), +Def, -HP Reinhardt (Swap, Moonbow, Death Blow, Lancebreaker, Sacred Seal Ace E 3 [Atk+3)), and Xander (Bonfire, Draw Back, Def+3, QR2, Hone Cavalry, Distant Def 3 seal): https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7wv0gt/elite_ghb_xander_cavalry_clear_no_green_units/.

I have a feeling that 5* Ursula Keen Blarwolf+ with Swordbreaker or a speed refine could work. With Xander's Hone Cavalry buff, she'd do 35x2 against the Drive Res 2 buffed sword infantry which kills him since he has 61 HP and unbuffed, she can do 26 (Aegis) + 53 = 79 against the Fortify Cavalry buffed and Water Boost using Xander which kills him since he only has 70 HP. Unique refined Keen Blarwolf+ would nullify Xander's buffs, but a speed refine would let her reach 40 speed with Hone Cavalry to double the sword infantry. Ursula normally takes 22 damage from Xander, but with two allies using Ward Cavalry, she'd take 14 damage instead.

I used Frederick (Brave Axe+), Cain (Zanbato+ Spd), Ursula (Keen Blarwolf+ anticav), and Cecilia (didn't matter). I'm fairly confident it could be tweaked with low-budget alternatives since Cecilia didn't end up doing anything but provide Hone Cavalry and Draw Back.

• Green axe with whatever skills are needed. whatever you can use to kill the Lance Fighter in one turn. Feeding them a 3* Arthur for Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker will certainly give any axe user enough to do the job. Ideally should be able to either kill or shrug off the healer on the next turn.
  • Red sword who can kill the green mages. Should be strong enough to survive the infantry mage at least one shot. I would be surprised if any red cavalry can't handle this.
  • Blue tome or lance with whatever it takes to kill Xander and potentially the sword infantry. Sapphire Lance or Ridersbane are great choices even at 4*, and a unit like Berkut with Swordbreaker may be enough. Ursula at 4* can get enough power to kill with regular Blarwolf if you give her Deathblow (native), Hone Cavalry, and either Guard (any level) or an Attack+2 seal.
  • A 4th cavalry can be there to pick up the slack where one of those others can't cut it, particularly the sword infantry.
  • First round, reposition the axe user to get close enough to strike the lance fighter, and then pull back. Xander should head straight south and the green tome cavalry parks right behind him. You should have a clear shot at him and then sending your sword unit to kill the green cavalry. You might need to Draw Back or Reposition if you used Ursula to kill Xander, and the red cavalry may need to be strong or fast enough to withstand the sword infantry.

33 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @MonkeyCheez3K

I AM IN SHOCK I DID IT

FIRST 5* +10!!!!

image.png

I just sent home probably about 30 units today to achieve this. Very worth it!

Dang that's a beautiful Soren! Hopefully Ike doesn't beat me up for saying so. lol I'm super happy for you!!! He's finally done. XD I might have also murdered a ton of units by sending them home for feathers so I could complete my Raven. XD Congrats!

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your first +10!

My Soren is only +2 currently, and +Def-Res, because that's the best nature I've gotten.

My next +10 goal is for L'Arachel.  I've got her at +1 after getting a 4* a few days ago, but it might be a while before I get enough for 9 more merges.  Although, if I get more 5* Seliph pity breakers, he might be my second +10.

Thank ya!

oh boy +def, I hope you can pull a better Soren at some point. 

Seliph is officially my next +10 project. He needs to stop pity breaking you and come to me! Good luck getting more L’Arachel’s!

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Dang that's a beautiful Soren! Hopefully Ike doesn't beat me up for saying so. lol I'm super happy for you!!! He's finally done. XD I might have also murdered a ton of units by sending them home for feathers so I could complete my Raven. XD Congrats!

Hehehe he is a looker isn’t he? (I don’t think Ike will kill you, but he will probably give you his glare. Maybe three of them image.png)

Nothing like throwing everyone under the bus for a fave! I saw your Raven in the +10 Compendium thread he is amazing by the way! 

49 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Hehehe he is a looker isn’t he? (I don’t think Ike will kill you, but he will probably give you his glare. Maybe three of them image.png)

Nothing like throwing everyone under the bus for a fave! I saw your Raven in the +10 Compendium thread he is amazing by the way! 

XD Imma gonna get torn to shreds by that glare. You should build a +10 Sothe for the competition. XD I've been tempted to do that myself, but LaD 3..... Drat. They had to make him such good skill fodder. XD At least now we have at least one fave at +10. I'm gonna' take a little break from +10 projects for a bit. Mostly because I'm indecisive for who to do next. Plus I've got a lot of others I just want to promote. 

Maybe my growing feelings of inadequacy due to not having a +10 5* will finally motivate me to start bumping Cordelia up from her pathetic +1 to +4 with the spares of her I currently have. Getting more copies of her while I fail to snipe Azura from her BHB banner would certainly help. Or I can continue to be bummed that a +10 Leo just isn't a feasible goal for me thanks to his 5 star exclusivity...

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Getting more copies of her while I fail to snipe Azura from her BHB banner would certainly help.

Oh right, another chance for me to not get Azura is coming. Please, don’t squander all the orbs too soon, don’t squander all the orbs too soon…

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh right, another chance for me to not get Azura is coming. Please, don’t squander all the orbs too soon, don’t squander all the orbs too soon…

Yeah, the 16th / Friday to be exact. And I swear if F!Corrin is the third unit on that banner......

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, the 16th / Friday to be exact. And I swear if F!Corrin is the third unit on that banner......

I’ll have to make her if I don’t get her.

Scratch that, I’ll make her regardless. I already have an edit of Urðr making it into a blessed lance.

2 hours ago, Johann said:

I used Frederick (Brave Axe+), Cain (Zanbato+ Spd), Ursula (Keen Blarwolf+ anticav), and Cecilia (didn't matter). I'm fairly confident it could be tweaked with low-budget alternatives since Cecilia didn't end up doing anything but provide Hone Cavalry and Draw Back.

• Green axe with whatever skills are needed. whatever you can use to kill the Lance Fighter in one turn. Feeding them a 3* Arthur for Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker will certainly give any axe user enough to do the job. Ideally should be able to either kill or shrug off the healer on the next turn.
  • Red sword who can kill the green mages. Should be strong enough to survive the infantry mage at least one shot. I would be surprised if any red cavalry can't handle this.
  • Blue tome or lance with whatever it takes to kill Xander and potentially the sword infantry. Sapphire Lance or Ridersbane are great choices even at 4*, and a unit like Berkut with Swordbreaker may be enough. Ursula at 4* can get enough power to kill with regular Blarwolf if you give her Deathblow (native), Hone Cavalry, and either Guard (any level) or an Attack+2 seal.
  • A 4th cavalry can be there to pick up the slack where one of those others can't cut it, particularly the sword infantry.
  • First round, reposition the axe user to get close enough to strike the lance fighter, and then pull back. Xander should head straight south and the green tome cavalry parks right behind him. You should have a clear shot at him and then sending your sword unit to kill the green cavalry. You might need to Draw Back or Reposition if you used Ursula to kill Xander, and the red cavalry may need to be strong or fast enough to withstand the sword infantry.

Thanks, I was able to figure it out with that using Eliwood (+Atk, -Res), BH Roy (+Res, -Def), Titania (+Res, -Atk), and Ursula (Ursula). If only Marcus or someone else from Elibe was in the game and as an axe cavalier. I could have had Elibe versus Xander.

Eliwood has Blazing Durandal, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker, Ward Cavalry, and a Spur Spd 2 used to keep Ursula alive at the end; BH Roy has his default kit and Reposition, Fortify Cavalry which I should have removed since it killed his dad's defense and Titania's in the failed attempts, and a Drive Def 2 seal to make sure Ursula takes as little damage as possible; Ursula has Keen Blarwolf+, Draw Back which didn't get used, Fortify Cavalry, and a Distant Def 3 seal to keep her alive; and Titania has her default kit and Glacies, Hone Cavalry, and a QR3 seal.

I tried it at first with Xander, but I think I screwed up by having him attack the sword infantry and letting him charge an Ignis. It might have worked, but whatever. I think things would have went much more smoothly had I not kept Fortify Cavalry on BH Roy since whoever would reposition Titania would end up getting affected by Xander's Panic Ploy and their defenses dropping severely. The irony of it all is that I have a ton of Eliwoods...

I narrowed it down to Eliwood repositioning Titania so she could smack the lance infantry. She's just there to start the map and stall out the left side, so I think she could have been fine without QR3 to speed up the lance infantry's defeat. Enemy phase begins and Xander and the Gronnwolf mage go down the middle path towards Eliwood while the sword infantry and green infantry mage go down the right path towards Ursula who's in front of BH Roy. Ursula destroys Xander, Eliwood destroys the sword infantry, BH Roy dismantles the damned Gronnwolf mage, and Titania smacks the lance infantry finishing her off. This is the part where it got a bit tricky since Ursula's in range of the green infantry mage where she will be doubled without having 34 speed or she'll just keel over after taking a hit from Xander. Fiddled with the seals a bit and she lived allowing the final turn to be Eliwood and Ursula teaming up on the green mage and BH Roy and Titania taking out the healer.

So, now that leaves the fliers quest which I'd rather wait and see if a miracle happens and I can get Halloween Nowi or any of the other flying mages, Aversa becoming a GHB soon, or whatever else that might help. I bet Michalis or whatever axe flier could pull the same thing where they stall and deal with the left side while everyone else deals with the right side, but there is an issue of movement since Titania was only able to get into that safe zone by being a cavalier.

24 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD Imma gonna get torn to shreds by that glare. You should build a +10 Sothe for the competition. XD I've been tempted to do that myself, but LaD 3..... Drat. They had to make him such good skill fodder. XD At least now we have at least one fave at +10. I'm gonna' take a little break from +10 projects for a bit. Mostly because I'm indecisive for who to do next. Plus I've got a lot of others I just want to promote. 

(I mean, there would be worse ways to go than by Ike glare lol) 

I’d plan to +10 Sothe for the memes but poor guy getting one of the best skills at 4* on top of being in colorless hell. One fave at +10 is a very exciting accomplishment. I’m going to save up a feather buffer of 20k for whenever I happen to pull Seliph again but I’m on the same page as you I wanna promote new units and fodder. 

51 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@DarkLordIvy A moment of silence for the lost souls who gave their lives for this moment...

*cue screams of pain and more shredder sounds*

Their loss will not be in vain.

...also grats.

Their screams fuled my resolve. But it was for a greater purpose! It had to be done.

Thanks!

I'm really enjoying the infernal quests for the GHBs! Trying to figure out the exact combination you need to get the different teams done is challenging but not frustratingly so (unlike a certain chain challenge), especially since you can get real creative between skill inheritance and Sacred seals. Even my armor team, which is by far my least flexible team (no armor march and no mages, and really only 4 armor units built total), is managing these quests with some interesting skill inheritance (never thought I'd give Hector lancebreaker or Black Knight green tomebreaker).

I definitely wouldn't mind us getting more in the future.

15 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Thanks, I was able to figure it out with that using Eliwood (+Atk, -Res), BH Roy (+Res, -Def), Titania (+Res, -Atk), and Ursula (Ursula). If only Marcus or someone else from Elibe was in the game and as an axe cavalier. I could have had Elibe versus Xander.

Eliwood has Blazing Durandal, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker, Ward Cavalry, and a Spur Spd 2 used to keep Ursula alive at the end; BH Roy has his default kit and Reposition, Fortify Cavalry which I should have removed since it killed his dad's defense and Titania's in the failed attempts, and a Drive Def 2 seal to make sure Ursula takes as little damage as possible; Ursula has Keen Blarwolf+, Draw Back which didn't get used, Fortify Cavalry, and a Distant Def 3 seal to keep her alive; and Titania has her default kit and Glacies, Hone Cavalry, and a QR3 seal.

I tried it at first with Xander, but I think I screwed up by having him attack the sword infantry and letting him charge an Ignis. It might have worked, but whatever. I think things would have went much more smoothly had I not kept Fortify Cavalry on BH Roy since whoever would reposition Titania would end up getting affected by Xander's Panic Ploy and their defenses dropping severely. The irony of it all is that I have a ton of Eliwoods...

I narrowed it down to Eliwood repositioning Titania so she could smack the lance infantry. She's just there to start the map and stall out the left side, so I think she could have been fine without QR3 to speed up the lance infantry's defeat. Enemy phase begins and Xander and the Gronnwolf mage go down the middle path towards Eliwood while the sword infantry and green infantry mage go down the right path towards Ursula who's in front of BH Roy. Ursula destroys Xander, Eliwood destroys the sword infantry, BH Roy dismantles the damned Gronnwolf mage, and Titania smacks the lance infantry finishing her off. This is the part where it got a bit tricky since Ursula's in range of the green infantry mage where she will be doubled without having 34 speed or she'll just keel over after taking a hit from Xander. Fiddled with the seals a bit and she lived allowing the final turn to be Eliwood and Ursula teaming up on the green mage and BH Roy and Titania taking out the healer.

So, now that leaves the fliers quest which I'd rather wait and see if a miracle happens and I can get Halloween Nowi or any of the other flying mages, Aversa becoming a GHB soon, or whatever else that might help. I bet Michalis or whatever axe flier could pull the same thing where they stall and deal with the left side while everyone else deals with the right side, but there is an issue of movement since Titania was only able to get into that safe zone by being a cavalier.

Awesome! Yeah fliers might have it the hardest (due to the map's cramped features), especially if you don't have seasonals since none of them come with things like Distant Counter or ranged attacks. I only have a few fliers that are 5* and all are green, and I ended up promoting a Palla that I wanted 5* eventually anyway. My final team was Catria (Sapphire Lance), Palla (Ruby Sword+), Minerva (just there for Ward Fliers), and Cherche (Brave Axe+). My Palla is +Res so the green mages couldn't touch her, and I gave her Close Def 3 and tried to keep her defenses up with spurs, etc, allowing her to bait everybody but the lance infantry and healer (barely).

18 minutes ago, Johann said:

Awesome! Yeah fliers might have it the hardest (due to the map's cramped features), especially if you don't have seasonals since none of them come with things like Distant Counter or ranged attacks. I only have a few fliers that are 5* and all are green, and I ended up promoting a Palla that I wanted 5* eventually anyway. My final team was Catria (Sapphire Lance), Palla (Ruby Sword+), Minerva (just there for Ward Fliers), and Cherche (Brave Axe+). My Palla is +Res so the green mages couldn't touch her, and I gave her Close Def 3 and tried to keep her defenses up with spurs, etc, allowing her to bait everybody but the lance infantry and healer (barely).

There's also the issue of Hone and Ward Fliers being rare with Fortify Fliers being somewhat rare if you can't summon Caeda. Goad Fliers is powerful, but you can't always brute force everything and sometimes you need bulk that exceeds +6 Def/Res and/or cannot be affected by panic. Hinoka to me is a lie myth that keeps getting bigger and bigger when she possesses the elusive Hone Fliers and recently is said to become even stronger with her new spear. At least Minerva is a reality to me.

A flier with a Distant Counter weapon makes me wonder if they'll give Narcian a "Runeaxe" in the future like how Caeda has Wing Sword instead of Wing Spear. Narcian has good all-around defenses with his only weakness average 29/29 offenses and being naturally weak to archers. If he gets Runeaxe and it's not a Distant Counter weapon, they could have it be a legendary (refined) Carrot Axe+ that has a unique refinement allowing it to target the weaker defensive stat of enemies.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll have to make her if I don’t get her.

Scratch that, I’ll make her regardless. I already have an edit of Urðr making it into a blessed lance.

Something like this:
azura.png

37 minutes ago, Kaden said:

There's also the issue of Hone and Ward Fliers being rare with Fortify Fliers being somewhat rare if you can't summon Caeda. Goad Fliers is powerful, but you can't always brute force everything and sometimes you need bulk that exceeds +6 Def/Res and/or cannot be affected by panic. Hinoka to me is a lie myth that keeps getting bigger and bigger when she possesses the elusive Hone Fliers and recently is said to become even stronger with her new spear. At least Minerva is a reality to me.

A flier with a Distant Counter weapon makes me wonder if they'll give Narcian a "Runeaxe" in the future like how Caeda has Wing Sword instead of Wing Spear. Narcian has good all-around defenses with his only weakness average 29/29 offenses and being naturally weak to archers. If he gets Runeaxe and it's not a Distant Counter weapon, they could have it be a legendary (refined) Carrot Axe+ that has a unique refinement allowing it to target the weaker defensive stat of enemies.

Yeah, I basically only won cuz I happened to get a free Minerva from a first summon on that L&D banner. And I too have been thinking that perhaps someday Narcian could get a Rune Axe.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll never forgive them for suddenly going with Awakening for that one tome only.

It seems to again have been accidentelly nuked by the mods. @Integrity? @Specta? @Balcerzak? I don’t quite remember who undid the destruction the last time.

When did it go missing? Unlike last time, simply following the link is taking me to an errored-out page, so undoing the deletion may not be as simple this time.

Just now, Balcerzak said:

When did it go missing? Unlike last time, simply following the link is taking me to an errored-out page, so undoing the deletion may not be as simple this time.

Some time during the weekend. If only I’d noticed earlier and could remember more precisely. Maybe within 16–20 hours?

Wow, beating the last stage for Tap Battle feels so... unfulfilling. I’ll leave the result in a spiiler just in case wants to surprised but...

Spoiler

Come on now, a five second scene of your team going a hot spring? Really? Not even just extra orbs or blessings? I knew hoping for a free unit or the like was wishful thinking, but come on. Rather disappointed. 

The fact they added quests when I’ve almost already completed everything just adds insult to injury.

29 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Wow, beating the last stage for Tap Battle feels so... unfulfilling. I’ll leave the result in a spiiler just in case wants to surprised but...

Hide contents

Come on now, a five second scene of your team going a hot spring? Really? Not even just extra orbs or blessings? I knew hoping for a free unit or the like was wishful thinking, but come on. Rather disappointed. 

The fact they added quests when I’ve almost already completed everything just adds insult to injury.

Yeah, tap battle was a bit of a letdown. Although...I wonder if the end has a bonus towards building support pairs? I didn't run it with any active, but it's worth a shot.

6 hours ago, Usana said:

Do you have a link to that one? That is my primary horse team(well Cecillia is +10 not +9 but close enough) and haven't found a way with it. In fact I have swapped out Cecillia since she wasn't contributing much and tried other units. No dice so far. I just hit a wall where I can't keep up with the needed KO's. Lyn just seems to lack the umph to 1 round anything(boy how I wish I had a +spd Lyn instead of a neutral one).

Gah, so sorry. I went to bed >.<

I can see if I can find it again for you for next week if you still need it?

5 hours ago, Kaden said:

Yeah, I didn't get lucky with him. At least I have his son, wife, and his wife's other husband? :p

Darn. Funnily enough, I have everyone from Jugdral except his wife xD

14 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, tap battle was a bit of a letdown. Although...I wonder if the end has a bonus towards building support pairs? I didn't run it with any active, but it's worth a shot.

I think S support people have the 'music note' balloons and go closer to each other

Also, that Armour training map took me surprise. ALL THE ARMOUR MARCH!

Running away turn 1 isn't recommended, my units were eventually  trapped by all those marching armours.

Good for training dragons though