Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @MonkeyCheez3K

I AM IN SHOCK I DID IT

FIRST 5* +10!!!!

image.png

I just sent home probably about 30 units today to achieve this. Very worth it!

How you feeling, gurl? Told ya it would be grand. And best thing about it, that Soren is now there until you stop playing, bringing you a smile everytime you open your barracks.

Congratz on your first 5*+10!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I came across a Lukas with Iceberg in Training Tower Level 10.

Annoyingly, he still somehow managed to destroy my Anna, which meant Alfonse, Sharena and Fjorm were easy prey for him >.<

I was not a happy chao. But oh well. The Fjorm training quests are all completed now :)

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently people are seeing Zelgius with Zanbato+ and Ruby Sword+ as well. Strange...

Add Killing Edge+ and Silver Sword+ to that list as well. I guess someone among the programmers royally screwed up and accidentally set his weapon to be random instead of setting it to always be Alondite.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Add Killing Edge+ and Silver Sword+ to that list as well. I guess someone among the programmers royally screwed up and accidentally set his weapon to be random instead of setting it to always be Alondite.

Poor Zelgius. How is he going to beat Greil?

@DarkLordIvy Congratulations! So many green digits, how fitting for a green mage. 

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I like having these new GHBs to do every day.  I'll be sad when they're done.  I wonder why they only went with 7.  It would have been nice to just put all the old ones back in there.  I also hope we get a chance to get more merges before a whole 'nother year.  I just got my Xander to +3, but hopefully can get him a bit higher sooner rather than later.

I also like all the Blessings we've been getting the last few days.  Maybe now I can be a bit less stingy with them, though I'll need a Hero to actually grant the bonus for a couple of them.

It's really a fun week because of these reruns and quests. To bad it's content they intended to last for 1 year ... 

I'm currently wasting all these orbs (and they are giving out a lot IMO) to get Roy. I can't complain though, because I got spooked by my first Innes (+SPD/-DEF), my first Takumi (neutral) and horse Lilina (+HP/-ATK) so far. 

I haven't even seen Zelgius in any of the training maps, nor anyone who’s been in the last two banners. At first I thought they were giving them the Brave/farfetched hero treatment, but I guess I just haven’t been lucky, for lack of a better word.

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Poor Zelgius. How is he going to beat Greil?

I think he's also bugged in that he always has just Luna and never Black Luna. All of the ones I've seen have had Luna at any rate. Micaiah and Sothe are perfectly normal and as they should be from what I've seen.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I think he's also bugged in that he always has just Luna and never Black Luna. All of the ones I've seen have had Luna at any rate. Micaiah and Sothe are perfectly normal and as they should be from what I've seen.

Well, Ayra sometimes carries Astra instead of Regnal Astra.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, Ayra sometimes carries Astra instead of Regnal Astra.

Yeah, I know. It's just that I've been sitting here shuffling the tower and I've seen Zelgius at least ten times now and none of them had Black Luna. So either I'm just getting unlucky or his Special is bugged too. Personally, I'm going with the latter given his weapon is confirmed to be messed up.

I am hoping Karel gets a personal Weapon too with +10 Hp +10 Damage on specials and „Skills and Specials based on HP calculation are calculated as if Max HP is 50% higher“

Make that Vengeance work!

(Also this means he drops out of QR instantly but enters Desperation Vantage instantly and brash assault @ 75% HP)

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Also, that Armour training map took me surprise. ALL THE ARMOUR MARCH!

Running away turn 1 isn't recommended, my units were eventually  trapped by all those marching armours.

Good for training dragons though

I went in with my standard healer, dancer, tank team (without weapons) thinking I could take my sweet time with it. NOPE. Doesn't help there's no chokepoints and reinforcements come from all around you, though the breakable walls ease things a bit.
Now I'm just going in with mage trainee plus 3 dancers and nuke enough enemies every turn to prevent armor march from activating.

@Kaden Sadly I lack Camus so that isn't an option. However watching that video does bring up a good point. Very few of my horses have draw back. Most of Reposition. I now need to see if I have draw back fodder. It looks like my team might be able to pull it off with draw back movement.

@Cute Chao Hey we all need to sleep! Anyways it isn't a super big deal, I was just wondering if you had it in case it would give me some ideas. I couldn't figure out how someone was clearing with basically my same team when I couldn't. Kaden's link seems to indicate the problem is that most of my assists are Reposition when Draw back is superior here.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Hey we all need to sleep! Anyways it isn't a super big deal, I was just wondering if you had it in case it would give me some ideas. I couldn't figure out how someone was clearing with basically my same team when I couldn't. Kaden's link seems to indicate the problem is that most of my assists are Reposition when Draw back is superior here.

I'll see if I can find it again :) I was randomly clicking about to see the teams people were using on cavalry and how different they were to mine in the end, so might not be able to remember the search combo, but it should be in my history when I get home :)

8 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

How you feeling, gurl? Told ya it would be grand. And best thing about it, that Soren is now there until you stop playing, bringing you a smile everytime you open your barracks.

Congratz on your first 5*+10!

I am feeling pretty darn good! Haha! He will definitely bring a smile to my face for a good long while. Gotta enjoy the little stuff like this in life!

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Ledrert said:

Uh, looking at this image, we can see the evolution of Ike's age... PoR -> Brave -> RD. I like this touch.

Its like an idealized timeline of a person going through puberty. I'd expect to see it on one of those sketchy banner adds "This man avoided the pitfalls of puberty! Experts hate him! Find out how!"

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@DarkLordIvy Congratulations! So many green digits, how fitting for a green mage. 

Thanks! Lol the wind theme ended up stronger than I had intended, and it works.

Worth noting that armored mage triangle has finally been completed. What do you expect next? I'm guessing armored staff and dagger. Maybe even horse for those as well.

Edited by silveraura25

27 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Worth noting that armored mage triangle has finally been completed. What do you expect next? I'm guessing armored staff and dagger. Maybe even horse for those as well.

My guess is they'll do armored staff first. Care to discuss candidates? My guess is Libra, if they don't introduce him with Bolt Axe. 

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

My guess is they'll do armored staff first. Care to discuss candidates? My guess is Libra, if they don't introduce him with Bolt Axe. 

They're gonna do seasonals mostly for the unique unit type combinations. Armored staff IMO would be Tana or Cecilia.

25 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They're gonna do seasonals mostly for the unique unit type combinations. Armored staff IMO would be Tana or Cecilia.

Mm, I think Tana would be a flying staff, if that were the case. They could do a seasonal Corrin, as a nod to the Hoshido Noble class, but I think that'd be a ways off. Battle Cleric Cherche, maybe?

I discovered Spur Res from an ally doesn't help Arvis to ploy stuff. 

The mages in Narcian's infernal map have 38 RES. Arvis arrives at 37  (5* with fury). I thought: "Well, put someone with the Spur Res seal near him and he'll ploy all enemies at once in that nicely ordered vertical queue." 

Wrong. 

Fjorm killed everyone (except Narcian) anyway, but that ploy queue would have been nice. 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

The mages in Narcian's infernal map have 38 RES. Arvis arrives at 37  (5* with fury). I thought: "Well, put someone with the Spur Res seal near him and he'll ploy all enemies at once in that nicely ordered vertical queue." 

Wrong. 

Fjorm killed everyone (except Narcian) anyway, but that ploy queue would have been nice. 

Nephenee was my warrior of choice. Between Aether and Bride!Lyn, she was never in danger. Ike solo'd Narcian with a smack. And Inigo danced Neph so she could kill the horse mages before they could close in further. It did take a few tries to get positioning right, though.

34 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wrong. 

what about fortify res?

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

The only character in the game with a movement type that their class didn't have in their original game is Zephiel.

Or at least I'm pretty sure the King class wasn't vulnerable to Armorslayer. It does have armored movement range, though.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

what about fortify res?

36 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wrong. 

Buffs and debuffs that activate at the beginning of the turn activate simultaneously (in other words, buffs don't activate before stat checks for debuffs). The exact order is

1. All currently active buffs expire.
  2. Stat checks for all buffs and debuffs that activate at the beginning of the turn. (Includes Defiant skills.) (Probably includes Wrath.)
  3. Apply buffs and debuffs. (Includes Renewal and Falchion.)

Spur-type skills are in-combat only.

Edited by Ice Dragon