• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

So Eliwood had an affair? :P:

Yep. And it confirms that Roy does not have a canon mother at all since no mother was involved. Opposite sexes are not required to make babies in Fire Emblem. All babies come from storks, cabbage patches, the future, or Deeprealms. The only reason you do not have a baby when you marry someone of the same sex in Fates is because the storks accidently dropped the baby when travelling over the bottomless canyon, so they could not deliver the baby to the Deeprealms.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wouldn't that mean the resulting Roy has big eyes and tiny hands?

LA!Roy does have big eyes and somewhat small hands. Reinhardt gave LA!Roy his favorite pair of white gloves too for Roy to remember his fists by.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Yep. And it confirms that Roy does not have a canon mother at all since no mother was involved. Opposite sexes are not required to make babies in Fire Emblem. All babies come from storks, cabbage patches, the future, or Deeprealms. The only reason you do not have a baby when you marry someone of the same sex in Fates is because the storks accidently dropped the baby when travelling over the bottomless canyon, so they could not deliver the baby to the Deeprealms.

LA!Roy does have big eyes and somewhat small hands. Reinhardt gave LA!Roy his favorite pair of white gloves too for Roy to remember his fists by.

But...you still get M!Kana with Rhajat and F!Kana and Nina with Niles? Apparently the storks do have their gps updated.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I redownloaded FEH for the time being just to see what it's like. I probably won't play THAT much until the Whitewings get their own signature weapons >:(

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Rezzy @Vaximillian @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alkaid

Cool, nice to see you back.  I believe I still have you on my Friend list, if you're using your old account.

I would love to give my 5* Est a prf weapon.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I redownloaded FEH for the time being just to see what it's like. I probably won't play THAT much until the Whitewings get their own signature weapons >:(

You still returned, and this makes me happy. Hoorah!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

My +Atk Est needs to rise higher than all the other fliers! And yes, I'm using my old account~

Cool!

Looking at the calendar, it looks like the next two banners are labeled as "New Heroes" rather than "Special Heroes", so I hope the next two banners are new characters.  I don't hate the seasonal banners, but I was getting burnt out on them when every other banner was a holiday banner.  Ideally, I'd only like one every two to three months, but two regular ones for every seasonal is a good start.

And when they do do the Seasonal Banners, I like ones that fit better and aren't too goofy, like the Love Abounds and Performing Arts ones.

I really hope they increase the Friend List limit at some point.  I want to add some more people.

Anyways, looks like the TT starts tonight. That will be interesting. Also, the Shadow Dragon maps start after that, then the Corrin and Azura BHB after that. This month is gonna be eventful, with the full TT, VG, two new summoning events with heroes added into the summoning pool, a new GHB, that opportunity for people to get more Arvis, and probably more in store

@SatsumaFSoysoy

So I was pulling from the Movement skill banner hoping for a Tana or merges for Amelia and Elincia. Got none of that, but this unit showed up.

I guess this happening and Falchion upgrades just being added is a sign that I should keep her on the team.

Only 3 more to go

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

But...you still get M!Kana with Rhajat and F!Kana and Nina with Niles? Apparently the storks do have their gps updated.

No. You don't.

Does anyone else really like the music for Paralogue 18? I was expecting the regular Paralogue theme and was pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice

--Minerva had weapon upgrade tho--

41 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

No. You don't.

Does anyone else really like the music for Paralogue 18? I was expecting the regular Paralogue theme and was pleasantly surprised.

Really? I could've sworn you could...Granted I haven't done those pairings yet in my quest for completion. Now I'm compelled to try this. 

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Really? I have not married them myself but everyone who marries Rhajat as female and Niles as male says that they do not get any children.

43 minutes ago, XRay said:

Really? I have not married them myself but everyone who marries Rhajat as female and Niles as male says that they do not get any children.

Teah they don't exist if you go that route

which is especially ironice for Nina since she loves that yaoi

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Cool, have fun (again). 

Technically Est and Catria can refine their weapons, but that doesn't make them personal/signature weapons. 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I can confirm firsthand that you don’t get children. It really disappointed me when I found that out as I was misinformed that you still get Nina as an adopted child just not Kana.

Strangely enough, the game actually accounts for Nina’s hair color change to whatever your avatar’s hair color is but you’ll never see it normally as you can’t get Nina. I’m assuming the same thing happens to Kana but Niles’s hair is indistinguishable from the default hair color.

I'm a horrible parent I guess, I felt absolutely nothing for either of my kids in Conquest (that being Kana and Soleil), so I wouldn't have even missed them if they weren't around. Midori was okay I guess.

37 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

wish I could keep Lucina on my team... Goddamn merges. Good for you though, go get that +10. Soon.

There's the upcoming Falchion banner, though I'm not expecting too much since it's probably going to be hard to get any specific unit if there's 4 red focus unit on the banner. 

Merges requirement for arena are a pain. Would really be nice to be able to compete without having to pull 11 of any specific unit.