Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Neat. Im gonna build Marth first comes this friday tho lol

(I mean i have he stones. What i dont have is the sp on dewless)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Re: Warriors maps, did the named characters always respawn if defeated? I never noticed that before, but now I was surprised by Navarre persistently coming back over and over again.

He just spawns, if you don't kill anyone you can marvel at up to 4 Navarres in action. The original warrior maps didn't do that. 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@GuiltyLove She is a beauty and Glacies is the second best special for her with all that RES. Even if she isn't a Whitewing (she isn't, right?), have fun with her. 

/Edit: Warriors maps without music? Why? 

I demand compensation orbs!

That or it's the next 'reward' for Illusory Dungeon.

Multiple Navarres are weird though.

Also anyone find it cool to see Valentine's Eliwood spin his lance at the start of the turn? I want to see him do it to the Carrot Lance and the Tanenboom! Not sure I get the Casa Blanca reference though,  except I know it's a movie name.

I wonder if Minerva and Linde will come with their maps. If they do, then maybe Owain, Tharja and Olivia special maps for the last Warriors DLC? They'll have to release Owain by then and wee are due for a normal awakening banner sometime soon. Unless they cop out with Odin...

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder if Minerva and Linde will come with their maps. If they do, then maybe Owain, Tharja and Olivia special maps for the last Warriors DLC? They'll have to release Owain by then and wee are due for a normal awakening banner sometime soon. Unless they cop out with Odin...

They might just reuse the previous Warriors maps, like they did for the Fates DLC.  SD didn't have any maps for it's Warriors characters before, which is probably why we're getting ones specifically for the DLC characters.  Fates had 3 maps already, Awakening had 2.

Well, those GHB Elite quests did spice up the last couple of days, a nice set of daily goals. Too bad they are gone now.

Infantry was a joke for all of them, but that's no surprise, my main team is completely made out of infantry. Horse.... what is there even to say anymore about horses. If Robin and Ursula can't win, nobody can. Armor and Fliers were more complicated than necessary, but only because of all those missing seasonals I didn't pull for. No Hector made things even worse, but at least Black Knight made it possible, as well as my investement into my freshly made flier team (just before the rotation began, coz Caeda is pretty dang good now)

Wasting some resources on otherwise trashy units for budget play is unfortunate, but not that big of a deal, considering how annoyed I would have been if I didn't clear the quests on their first day.

Hope everyone had as much success as me, and don't forget, Youtube offers a variety of clears from budget to roflstomps - Im sure most will find their way.

I'm taking my time to clear the GHB elite quests. Being there for a year means that I don't need to waste some stamina potions or resources in completing them. Just 2-3 for a day if there's nothing else to do (like TT for example now). If I need orbs or want to give another +1 to my Michalis, then I'll start to take them seriously, but now it's just something for those no-events day 

I got two Cordelias almost back-to-back in March or April last year. I haven't seen one since. Well, other than two Bridal ones during Legendary Heroes.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm taking my time to clear the GHB elite quests. Being there for a year means that I don't need to waste some stamina potions or resources in completing them. Just 2-3 for a day if there's nothing else to do (like TT for example now). If I need orbs or want to give another +1 to my Michalis, then I'll start to take them seriously, but now it's just something for those no-events day 

Same here. I’ve been slacking on the quests, keeping them as an orb reserve of sorts. The fewer orbs I’ve got, the less I’m tempted to blow everything on any suspicious banner…

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I got two Cordelias almost back-to-back in March or April last year. I haven't seen one since. Well, other than two Bridal ones during Legendary Heroes.

I’ve got three or four four-star Cordelias over the year. (Vanilla, of course.) She’s not exactly common.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Same here. I’ve been slacking on the quests, keeping them as an orb reserve of sorts. The fewer orbs I’ve got, the less I’m tempted to blow everything on any suspicious banner…

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I have been too weak. Solved all missions and blew the orbs on 3*/4* healers. 

12 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Never got the bride version (I voted for her in the referendum), but I have a 5*+5 Cordelia and gave Galeforce to Elincia and Cherche. Now I miss Galeforce for 2-10 other units (i.e. Minverva, Siegbert, Oscar, Caeda) plus the missing 5 merges for my main unit. I regret my early-game sins, where I wasted 1-2 Cordelias for TA2. I'm missing a good blue focus, its my least pulled color since Corrin and Tana (and to a lower degree Robin on the winter banner). 

3 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Well, those GHB Elite quests did spice up the last couple of days, a nice set of daily goals. Too bad they are gone now.

Infantry was a joke for all of them, but that's no surprise, my main team is completely made out of infantry. Horse.... what is there even to say anymore about horses. If Robin and Ursula can't win, nobody can. Armor and Fliers were more complicated than necessary, but only because of all those missing seasonals I didn't pull for. No Hector made things even worse, but at least Black Knight made it possible, as well as my investement into my freshly made flier team (just before the rotation began, coz Caeda is pretty dang good now)

Wasting some resources on otherwise trashy units for budget play is unfortunate, but not that big of a deal, considering how annoyed I would have been if I didn't clear the quests on their first day.

Hope everyone had as much success as me, and don't forget, Youtube offers a variety of clears from budget to roflstomps - Im sure most will find their way.

Same here! It was fun to try new ways of clearing the maps, some were notoriously harder to pull but there was always a chance. Easiest to me were Navarre's quests.

Ursula was pretty cool because I did it with QR 3 Seal Fjorm and Lyon, with Genny and Azura helping. Fjorm wrecked the color cavs thanks to double Drive Res. Armoured team was the easiest thanks to Hector one shotting thieves and counterkilling the mage cavs. Cavalry was a bit tough but nothing that Cecilia, Sigurd and Rein couldn't do. Fliers made Flier Formation formidable and Cherche a cleaning monster.

Also, TT is being stomped by Blarowl+ Lyn and Hector, lol.

Uhhmm. . . Hector. . . I am not sure how to say this. . . I know you are proud of your 43 defense, but there is no reason for you to highlight green.

vBHb5UW.png

While I haven't gone through every unit I have, I suspect he is the only one doing this. Hector, will you please stop breaking things! You aren't here to fight the interface!

See, even Seasonal Hector wants boons to be easily seen in the app! But apparently not banes.

14 minutes ago, Usana said:

I suspect he is the only one doing this.

Regular Tharja does this with +HP, and Winter Tharja does too with one of her boons. This is a known display bug.

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

They changed Marth's portrait from his NMotE version to his SD version, which scored higher.

Legendary Marth pls.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Regular Tharja does this with +HP, and Winter Tharja does too with one of her boons. This is a known display bug.

Legendary Marth pls.

Oh god, don't do this to me Vax, if Legendary Marth gets announced I'll die.

10 minutes ago, Lau said:

Idk if anyone else has noticed, or if it means anything but...

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2?locale=en-US

They changed Marth's portrait from his NMotE version to his SD version, which scored higher.

I think it was mentioned before, but yeah, they indeed changed the artwork used.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

I saw a NY Camilla with green spd as well.

Btw, I have 20k, a +Spd -Def Cordelia, a Rody for Firesweep Lance+ but don't have a good A skill besides Death Blow 3. Should I start Firesweep Cordelia project?

Definitely worth it. I have the same Cordelia but I use LaD3 instead. She can get to 60 Atk with Hone Fliers and I run GF on her as well for multiple attacks in 1 turn when charged.

very fun unit with Drag back

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I know Zelgius has been having the wrong weapon for a while, but I just got a Zelgius with NO weapon.

Yeah, he just doesn't even get one when he shows up in the Tempest specifically. They've publicly acknowledged via the notification board that the Shadow Dragon map just doesn't have a map theme (though it apparently isn't affecting everyone) but have still said nothing concerning Zelgius being broken.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for him to have Black Luna whenever he shows up since I've never seen him with it, it's always just Luna.

Well this is just perfect. Just like that, Heroes doesn't work for me anymore.

Just after I finished a TT run, I get a communications error. I hit retry over and over, but it keeps giving me that. I've tried closing the game and rebooting it too. I suppose I could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I'm not sure if that would work. It seems to be a problem with the game itself because my phone is connecting to my internet just fine. Besides, it always takes forever to redownload all my data...