• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’ve started using crystals to level 5* units I’m going to fodder for the sake of getting their lv40 conversations. 

That is what I do for fodder.  Of course I always run out of feathers before I run out of crystals.  It is so much easier to do that then grind fodder units in the training tower.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I love the tower. It doesn’t grow old and it gives badges.

I like the tower, but I ended up with so many badges before the SS refinery was put in Heroes that I have close 2k of each color even with using them for SS refinements and promoting units.  I still use the tower for training units I will keep, but for fodder I use the shards and crystals so I can save time and stamina for units I need SP on.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I'm constantly using shards to level my fodder units to get the skills I want and crystals go into opening those conversations with 5* fodder I wouldn't otherwise bother leveling.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

If female Morgan is added, I hope male Morgan is added with her at the same time. I prefer male Morgan by far. And I know some others who do too.

I hope they do this with all the remaining characters who have different gender versions.
Which is like... Morgan, Kana and Kris?

2 hours ago, Thane said:

She reached #13 or something, if memory serves, so still behind characters like all the lords, Cordelia, etc. Still a very respectable spot. Too bad Cynthia is on spot 200 something. 

Don't we all. 

Vaximillian said she was #22, still really high. (#13 might have been the first CYL? That number sounds familiar.)

Based on CYL, sadly no. Damn people really don't know how to vote right.

I have 240k crystals. Maybe I should give some to Luke, Seliph and Seth because otherwise they're going to stay untrained forever. I just use crystals to level up units for the GHB re-run quests and the 3 Heroes quests because I don't want to waste my team training someone I'm not going to use outside of said quests.

5 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

I hope they do this with all the remaining characters who have different gender versions.

Yeah, that would make sense.

17 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Yes please! My Robin×Robin and Corrin×Corrin supports aren’t enough, I need more. Keep ’em coming!

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

One good use I've found for my crystals is leveling some of the Three Heroes quests units(one set of which is coming up soon). Instantly getting weaker ones like a 3-4* Hinata, Henry, Saizo, etc. to 35 or so to do their kill quests easier saved me some stamina and headache. I really don't feel like leveling them myself in those cases.

Perhaps eventually they'll do for shards/crystals what they did for badges to make them have more uses. (even if shards aren't as in need of more use, they'd probably get lumped in with crystals anyway)

I might do that for the next one, assuming I don't already have them leveled.

A bit late, but I like how F!Robin's opening dialogue for her GHB is friendly making it seem like you're not really fighting her, but sparring with her. Makes sense since compared to the other GHB units, she's not exactly an enemy unit even though F!Robin's more associated with Grima. I wonder if it's a yin yang thing since F!Corrin has that thing going on too where she's associated with Nohr while M!Corrin is associated with Hoshido. Anyway, I wonder if there are any potential GHB units who could have a friendly opening dialogue like F!Robin. The only person I can think of is Priam who I find would be hilarious if he's the upcoming GHB unit.

Priam being the upcoming GHB unit would mean three free Ikes: BH Ike (player dependent), vanguard Ike (probably the winner of A Hero Rises), and Priam (Ike's descendant and pseudo-Ike), and that would be hilarious to me since if vanguard Ike wins, then people voted for a free Ike only to get another "Ike". The only issue is what Priam's stat spread will be. If he has the same stat spread as regular Ike which would really make him another Ike, then I could see people being pissed off that he's both a crappy version of regular Ike and vanguard Ike. Priam wouldn't have access to natures, he probably won't have the same skills as him including Aether if they reference him not having Aether in Awakening since it was locked to Chrom and Lucina, he's definitely not going to have Radiant Aether, and he'll be a regular unit unlike vanguard Ike who is a legendary hero. If he has the same stats as regular Ike, then he'll have less BST than vanguard Ike who is essentially a better, promoted regular Ike. If they give him a different stat spread, then he could stand out a bit. They could dump his resistance and pull an Ogma on him and make him lean towards being very physical, but that would make Ragnell not so great on him since his resistance would be atrocious and he'd have to deal with Felicia and BH Lyn where Felicia's Plate would target his low resistance and BH Lyn negates Distant Counter and she could just chip away at his defense or straight-up kill him. I'm talking about stats like 47 HP, 35 Atk, 31 Spd, 37 Def, and 13 Res. The hilarity of this hypothetical Priam running L&D3. 47 HP, 56 Atk, 36 Spd, 32 Def, and 8 Res with Ragnell or 52 HP, 54 Atk, 39 Spd, 32 Def, and 8 Res with a speed refined 14 Mt sword.

Quick edit: Priam's map is supposed to be very hard, right? I never got to the end of Awakening, but his GHB could be really fun in that department. Or terrible as a reminder of Valter's.

Wait, I just thought of a better idea: Priam as a "dagger Ike" and chucking Ragnell like in Awakening. This would be so dumb. I love it!

Edited by Kaden

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Quick edit: Priam's map is supposed to be very hard, right? I never got to the end of Awakening, but his GHB could be really fun in that department. Or terrible as a reminder of Valter's.

Just to give you an idea, the initial enemy count on his map is 50 and it doesn’t offer much, if any, good choke points IIRC. I’m pretty sure there weren’t any reinforcements though. Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean a Priam GHB would follow suit with having no reinforcements.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just to give you an idea, the initial enemy count on his map is 50 and it doesn’t offer much, if any, good choke points IIRC. I’m pretty sure there weren’t any reinforcements though. Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean a Priam GHB would follow suit with having no reinforcements.

Yeah, I checked the wiki and I'm watching a video of it and all the enemies are on the map from the beginning. I don't know if Heroes can have 50 enemies on a single map without being stupid. I know you can have a lot of enemies on the map as the Warriors maps have shown, but 50, though. Anyway, having his GHB gradually introduce reinforcements could work.

I would say for a gen2 awakening banner F!Morgan is guaranteed, M!morgan is probably a GHB/tempest reward and the remainder depends on whether you want to be cynical or not, they could easily put in Severa and Inigo or another alternate Lucina if we are being real cynical, but I personally hope for Noire, Brady and Gerome 

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I would say for a gen2 awakening banner F!Morgan is guaranteed, M!morgan is probably a GHB/tempest reward and the remainder depends on whether you want to be cynical or not, they could easily put in Severa and Inigo or another alternate Lucina if we are being real cynical, but I personally hope for Noire, Brady and Gerome 

Nope. It'd probably be Cynthia, Brady, Inigo and Kjelle with M!Morgan as a TT/GHB reward. Gotta give Luci her extended possible family :lol:

And all of them with blue hair. That would make for some hilariously awkward scenarios in the "castle captions".

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Watch the next Awakening banner be Owain, Severa and sword Inigo and it be an all red sword banner with powercreeped versions of their launch selves.

But I'd probably still want Owain.

Y u do dis? 

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Watch the next Awakening banner be Owain, Severa and sword Inigo and it be an all red sword banner with powercreeped versions of their launch selves.

Could be worse if they add future past Lucina who is also a sword with the falcion and just a powercreeped regular her 

Or even worse if they just put Morgan in the mix as a red tome/levin sword and make it a four person, so Morgan's will be like finding a needle in a haystack despite being all most players would want 

Edited by Mackc2

17 minutes ago, Zeo said:

But we already have that upcoming Falchion banner to fulfill our desperate need for an all-red banner. You’d really wish a second on us?

One of my goals one day is to build dragon emblem. I don’t have steady breath fodder, but they would be good. The only requirement is that they would need to be the non-immature dragons. So no Fae, Y!Tiki, and especially no Nowi. I don’t have a Ninian, but I’m willing to wait until then. The only problem is that I have only one A!Tiki, and my most optimal Corrin is +atk/-def. But, then again, Lighting Breath def refine and fury can fix that def so no problem.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Well the upcoming Falchion Banner is of course going to be all Red, so sniping will do nothing with that.

That reminds me, why did Awakening make two children naturally Mercenaries and another a Myrmidon? I feel they could use a little more variety. And Say'ri's Barbarian son exists.

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Nope. It'd probably be Cynthia, Brady, Inigo and Kjelle with M!Morgan as a TT/GHB reward. Gotta give Luci her extended possible family :lol:

And all of them with blue hair. That would make for some hilariously awkward scenarios in the "castle captions".

You forgot Owain. 

4 hours ago, Kaden said:

From what I remember, statistically speaking, the enemies in Priam's Spotpass Paralogue are significantly stronger than those in the other ones (which exceed or are equal in strength to the enemies in the last couple of story chapters), barring the mirror clones of Aversa's, which are variable in difficulty.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I want this. Seriously. I want this. Give me this. I want this.