Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Maybe that’s why he wears that armor. To hide his magnificent thighs so no one is blinded by them :p

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Then Hardin is a fool! Showing off those thighs would have done wonders for his conquest of Archanea! 

Then maybe Nyna would have loved him, and we never would have had all the trouble of FE3/12.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Crazy idea: the next legendary hero is Marth and he still has normal Falchion, so not Exalted Falchion or whatever, but he has access to all three unique refinements for Falchion. What do you all think of that?

Edited by Kaden

5 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

SO unsurprisingly vanguard Ike won the vote.  Can't say I'm disappointed.

I was just wondering when the results were coming.  So it looks like we get him the 28th.  I wonder if they will make the chapter an intermission or if they will do a full chapter for when they give us L!Ike?

4k votes eh? It was a close one. Still, RD!Ike winning comes as no surprise at all but I won't lie, I really am disappointed at the way the event was done (it lasted more than it should have, forcing the reward to be community based generates nothing but salt and toxicity and it coming so soon after CYL made it tiring) but that's as far as my feelings for this go.

I'll use Warding Breath on my Y!Tiki or something so that's nice, although I find it hard to find someone who would prefer that skill over Steady Breath.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Crazy idea: the next legendary hero is Marth and he still has normal Falchion, so not Exalted Falchion or whatever, but he has access to all three unique refinements for Falchion.

Fine by me. Provided BINDING SHIELD! CMON IS, GIVE HIM THE POWER OF THE EMBLEM AND THE SPHERES! OH EMBLEM OF FIRE! PROTECT ME WITH SHADOWS, STRENGTHEN ME WITH THE STARS ABOVE, SHED THE BARRIERS OF MY FOE WITH LIGHT, HEAL ME WITH THE ESSENCE OF LIFE, AND LET THE EARTH DEVOUR THE ARMIES ARRAYED BEFORE ME!

Or at least the Fire Emblem by itself.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Then maybe Nyna would have loved him, and we never would have had all the trouble of FE3/12.

Nyna is weird, her Camus fetish is pretty inexplicable, since there is not really anything special about him. I mean he's hot, but no particularly outstanding features.

And how do we know Hardin didn't gain those thigh in a Faustian Bargain with the Darksphere? They're so incredible, they must not be natural. He sold his soul for thighs to make Ishtar jealous.

We won't know until the leather is shredded off a Coyote!Hardin (a plain old Silver Sword won't cut it- what to give him?).

11 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

Well it was very close, just over 4000 with totals of over 100000. 

I was fearing a Tharja victory, but I wouldn't abhor it here, since its not just fanservice but actual gameplay goodness here. 

A Vike victory is good for me though. When I get around to playing at last, I want to make a Radiant Rondo team. VIke-Micaiah-Soren-Sothe. Color-wise it's balanced, has both Def and Res hitters, Soren is the only weak one in the group (cmon' Tornado refine), and it works as infantry team. I'd have a lot of reasons to love it. The only character that will be difficult to get is Micaiah.

23 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I was just wondering when the results were coming.  So it looks like we get him the 28th.  I wonder if they will make the chapter an intermission or if they will do a full chapter for when they give us L!Ike?

They've said it's a Xenologue, so just one map.

33 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

My +Atk -Res Hardin will surely appreciate that Warding Breath skill. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Othin said:

They've said it's a Xenologue, so just one map.

Ah OK thanks for clearing that up for me.  That means we should get three orbs along with L!Ike which is nice.

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

Ah OK thanks for clearing that up for me.  That means we should get three orbs along with L!Ike which is nice.

Possibly nine actually since the previous two Xenologue maps gave three orbs per difficulty.

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Possibly nine actually since the previous two Xenologue maps gave three orbs per difficulty.

I forgot about that, hopefully that is the case this time as well, since I need every orb I can get.

So I used 20k to complete my manakete team and here it is, burning in fury!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180222-232627.png

The most surprising of all, my past ninian was -atk and she was basically useless, but this one with spd boon and spd breath plus fury is pretty competent at defending herself and casting buffs to everyone.

Screenshot_20180222-232635.png

This little demon is pretty destructive, 45 def from fort makes her pretty much a wary fighter manakete. She's the best, and she loves fort tiles.

Screenshot_20180222-232642.png

Meant to counter silly Lyns, and she does it effectively. Her res breath is meant to make her a mixed tank with powerful counter attack.

Screenshot_20180222-232648.png

Went with def breath because I wanted a lot of 40s on her stat spread, and Ninian already tanks magic. She works as a tank, debuffer basically.

I'm really happy with my manakete team because it works wonders, breaths have been buffed so much that Julias don't even matter. The tank the hell and burn everything across their path.

My next 20k are going for +spd eliwood I got recently because I need my Elibe lords to shine in luxurious gold. He already has repo, iceberg, death blow 3 and drag back. Will pair him with Brave Lyn for the lulz.

I'll stop my Cordelia project because I want to get LnD from sothe rather than spending them on hana 8(

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Gotta be honest here

Vanguard Ike status as a unit make him deserve the win, especially as a freebie unit

But making their anniversary unit of choice vote based is the dumbest thing ever

Totally agree with this. If they'd just announced that V!Ike was the reward for a special anniversary Xenologue, pretty much everyone would have been happy.

But making it based on the result of a vote presented as a "Choose your own free unit" is really dumb. I found it pretty lame when the event was revealed and I can't say I'm all excited now that it's over and the results are out. The whole event was just 'meh' overall. 

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

4k votes eh? It was a close one. Still, RD!Ike winning comes as no surprise at all but I won't lie, I really am disappointed at the way the event was done (it lasted more than it should have, forcing the reward to be community based generates nothing but salt and toxicity and it coming so soon after CYL made it tiring) but that's as far as my feelings for this go.

I'll use Warding Breath on my Y!Tiki or something so that's nice, although I find it hard to find someone who would prefer that skill over Steady Breath.

This event leaves a sour taste in my mouth honestly, but at least I'll be able to give A!Tiki or Nowi Warding Breath...

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Totally agree with this. If they'd just announced that V!Ike was the reward for a special anniversary Xenologue, pretty much everyone would have been happy.

They probably planned to give him away anyway. See Feh’s “you can vote for Ike!” comment, for example.

I’m baffled why they needed this fake illusion of participation after the actually exciting CYL.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

They probably planned to give him away anyway. See Feh’s “you can vote for Ike!” comment, for example.

I’m baffled why they needed this fake illusion of participation after the actually exciting CYL.

Same here. To go into another voting event right after CYL2 is already baffling, but not only did AHR last longer than CYL (to the point that it was a chore to vote everyday), but the reward is so much worse. If they follow the same model as the previous CYL event, we'll get to actually choose who we want in the top 4. Here we're just forced to take number 1. 

A Hero Rises was doomed from the start to leave some people feeling salty because of how much it will feel like a wasted opportunity to some people. There has to be a couple of players that saw this as a chance to finally get the 1 unit they failed to pull multiple times, but they'll have to bow to the whim of the majority (or in this case to the largest minority since Ike only got 33% of the votes in the final round)

I really hope we don't see A Hero Rises 2.0 next year. Either give us a free 5* star we have no choice in or allow every player to choose the unit they receive. Don't make it subject to a vote. Though if they do decide to re-do it, I hope they learn from this one and at least let people choose from the top 4 and don't push a character the moment the event is revealed. 

Apparently there is some drama going down in the FEH community.

A FEH Youtube, Sagemaster15, has been using one of those PL2W websites (those that say you can pay $200 for 900 orbs and stuff like that), and was sponsoring them to his viewers. People got pissed and now he is doubling back, said he made a mistake, didn't know it was cheating/illegal, blah, blah.

How could you not know? I mean, the only way to buy Orbs are with your credit card or iTunes/Google Play cards through the app. 

Regardless, continue being careful guys. Don't use sites like these. They can steal your info.

More info here: 

Edited by Coolmanio

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

But making their anniversary unit of choice vote based is the dumbest thing ever

I agree. Also them practically suggesting to vote for Ike made the event a two week long farce. Well, for me the choice of the finals was DC, Warding Breath or Vengeful Fighter (or TA3?). 

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Screenshot_20180222-232627.png

The most surprising of all, my past ninian was -atk and she was basically useless, but this one with spd boon and spd breath plus fury is pretty competent at defending herself and casting buffs to everyone.

I think your Ninian is +ATK/-DEF instead. 

Will you give the weapon upgrade to your Eliwood? I nearly did it, but then they announced upgrades for Felicia, Alm, Raven, Hinoka & Co.