Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Time zones ugh, it is currently March 8th for me, and the banner says it will come out march 8th so it is coming out march 9th or Tommorow 

Yeah, you're almost a day ahead of me.  I'm looking forward to Daylight Savings Time, so the dates stop going by 11:00 PM on the west coast, which is the next day for pretty much everybody else.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Time zones ugh, it is currently March 8th for me, and the banner says it will come out march 8th so it is coming out march 9th or Tommorow 

Yeah, you're almost a day ahead of me.  I'm looking forward to Daylight Savings Time, so the dates stop going by 11:00 PM on the west coast, which is the next day for pretty much everybody else.

So, uh, about that new banner:

I think M!Morgan's gonna be the drop-to-4-Star on this one. He's the only one with 2 passive skills rather than 3 (I know that he's got a new skill and a unique 5-Star weapon, but so did Sothe and L'Arachel and they dropped after their banners), plus he shares a color with Chrom On A Horse so I expect one of those two to drop because they did that with the Heirs of Fate banner with Seigbert and Soleil.

Moving on to the banner itself, I want both Morgans (though I won't be pulling Red too much, due to the aforementioned certainty that M!Morgan's gonna drop and the fact that these units will be added to the regular pool regardless of whether I get lucky enough to pull them now or not so Chrom On A Horse isn't a priority for me).

F!Morgan because she's a flying mage with a new inheritable(!) weapon-type, and I wanna play with that if I can.
M!Morgan because Grima's Truth looks awesome and Dull Ranged 3 interests me.

Regarding the third option, I know I expected to see Chromblem get completed at some point, though I didn't think it'd happen this soon (or this way, I honestly thought he'd be a Legendary hero). Still, Sealed Falchion looks like it has a pretty awesome effect, especially combined with his built-in Fury 3, and he's got fuck-you-for-having-high-DEF too! So those are gonna be a thing now! Probably won't pull him since I'll be pulling Blues primarily for F!Morgan, but I wouldn't mind getting him...
Hang on a second.
Sealed Falchion's effective-against thing has a thing for Colorless Breath.
Does that mean we're gonna see Colorless dragons in the future?

Also, Gerome's gonna be a Tempest Trial reward. Which is okay, since I probably wouldn't have pulled for him. Wonder if he'll be as good as his mom... Or come with good skills...

Looks like I'll be pulling on the new banner a little, if only for F!Morgan.
Which I just realized could be read as Female Morgan or Flying Morgan. Huh.

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Colorless breath, eh?

Now THAT is interesting. 

Where did you see colorless breath?

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Colorless breath, eh?

Now THAT is interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Appearently Chrom’s Weapon lists a colorless breath as weapon he is super effective against. Which is interesting to say the least

18 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, uh, about that new banner:

I think M!Morgan's gonna be the drop-to-4-Star on this one. He's the only one with 2 passive skills rather than 3 (I know that he's got a new skill and a unique 5-Star weapon, but so did Sothe and L'Arachel and they dropped after their banners), plus he shares a color with Chrom On A Horse so I expect one of those two to drop because they did that with the Heirs of Fate banner with Seigbert and Soleil.

Moving on to the banner itself, I want both Morgans (though I won't be pulling Red too much, due to the aforementioned certainty that M!Morgan's gonna drop and the fact that these units will be added to the regular pool regardless of whether I get lucky enough to pull them now or not so Chrom On A Horse isn't a priority for me).

F!Morgan because she's a flying mage with a new inheritable(!) weapon-type, and I wanna play with that if I can.
M!Morgan because Grima's Truth looks awesome and Dull Ranged 3 interests me.

Regarding the third option, I know I expected to see Chromblem get completed at some point, though I didn't think it'd happen this soon (or this way, I honestly thought he'd be a Legendary hero). Still, Sealed Falchion looks like it has a pretty awesome effect, especially combined with his built-in Fury 3, and he's got fuck-you-for-having-high-DEF too! So those are gonna be a thing now! Probably won't pull him since I'll be pulling Blues primarily for F!Morgan, but I wouldn't mind getting him...
Hang on a second.
Sealed Falchion's effective-against thing has a thing for Colorless Breath.
Does that mean we're gonna see Colorless dragons in the future?

Also, Gerome's gonna be a Tempest Trial reward. Which is okay, since I probably wouldn't have pulled for him. Wonder if he'll be as good as his mom... Or come with good skills...

Looks like I'll be pulling on the new banner a little, if only for F!Morgan.
Which I just realized could be read as Female Morgan or Flying Morgan. Huh.

I dunno. Dull ranged seems like such a valuable skill

On one hand, Colorless Breath is awesome and probably going to be a legendary hero. On the other hand I kinda wanted a legendary dagger even though I know they would just do a bow.

True, Dull Ranged does seem pretty nice... though, I could argue that the Love Abounds weapons (Hector notwithstanding, since he brought Better Armads) are better if you want that effect since they let you run a different A skill... Although, perhaps it would be better for F!Morgan instead of M!Morgan, since her weapon basically gives her Distant DEF 3 and Bracing Blow 3 when against a ranged unit so she'd probably like being able to ignore field buffs on top of her defensive boost.

But I still see M!Morgan dropping despite that, since he's the only one I really think could drop given their pattern with regards to units that get dropped (Sothe was on a banner with 2 units with 3 passives, which is also true of M!Morgan, and L'Arachel was on a banner with a new unit-type [Flying-Dragon, which also makes Myrrh sound like a Pokemon] and an alt, which is also true of M!Morgan [F!Morgan is Flying-Mage, Chrom On A Horse is an alt], and Soleil on the Heirs of Fate banner shared a color with Seigbert before being dropped, and M!Morgan shares his color with Chrom On A Horse), and they've been consistent about dropping one unit per regular banner lately (though I wouldn't be surprised if they averted this with Fallen Heroes), and he just seems like the only one they could drop to me. So I'm hoping.

Also hoping that Fallen Celica drops to 4-Star (because there's no way Grima drops, and as much as I'd like for him to I don't think Hardin will either), though as I mentioned above I'm not really expecting that to happen.

On a semi-related note, hopefully the units with Gronnserpent+ and Raudhrserpent+ drop to 4-Star. I understand if F!Morgan doesn't, since flying-mage was a unit-type that was limited to seasonals before now, but hopefully the Green/Red versions will be more readily available (also hoping for Raudhrowl to get on a 4-Star unit at some point, having that exclusive to Katarina kinda annoys me).

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Colorless breath, eh?

Now THAT is interesting. 

Yeah, this is the thing that stood out second-most for me (first was Blarserpent+ because I wasn't expecting a new inheritable weapon type). Wonder if that's gonna be how they do Beast-units, or if maybe that's gonna be how they handle Xane.